Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by yancy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago

Hummm Not sure why the code isnt working.. Wonder if its case sensitive.. Try These I just confirmed them working

sale-mustangpro (for Cash, Check, Wire, Or Major Bank Debit Card (Sorry no Credit Unions)

sale-mustangprocc (For Credit Cards)

Sorry about that guys. Please try again.

JJ

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Way to keep it confidential and protect the vendor !!!! PM is your friend.

Its all good.. I screwed up the code. =( Thats MAPP the discount is off that price.

JJ

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Didn't Stern change the rules on ho dealers could quote prices? Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that a dealer can only quote his best price over the phone. No emails, no PM's, nothing written down. Assuming that is true, I wonder if you could get an ever better discount if you talked to JJ (or any distributor) directly. ...hmmm??

Website Shopping Carts.. With Customers Information entered is allowed, along with Phone calls. Thats it

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeah me too. I ran through the checkout just to see - I think many aren't realizing that the code starts with "Sale-"

Yes you must use the full code I put it in quotes for all! Everything Between the quotes

"sale-mustangpro" (for Cash, Check, Wire, Or Major Bank Debit Card (Sorry no Credit Unions)

"sale-mustangprocc" (For Credit Cards)

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I'm still not understanding the problem here? If I want to buy something on amazon there's a price listed. If I buy a car there's a price on the window. If I buy a house there's a price on a sign in the yard. Sure there's haggling to be done but this is the Information Age, there are lots of vendor distributor options. The path of least resistance gets the sale for me and I'm not playing the hush hush, wink wink, nudge nudge no paper trail game.
No price no sale.

Its because the price is Below the Minimum Advertised Price Policy. The MAPP Price is listed., but if you want a better deal you need to use the codes or call. If I Violate it, then we won't be allowed to sell Stern pinball's any more. So you see why I don't and won't violate it. Not my rules just have to play by them.

Other may choose to risk it, I do not.

JJ

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mustang-pro-sale-5-days-only?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.