Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by yancy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Website Shopping Carts.. With Customers Information entered is allowed, along with Phone calls. Thats it

I don't suppose there's any rational thinking behind that policy? I'm personally not a lowest-price-only shopper, I'm happy to pay a little more for great service (you've been great with my issues for instance, and I'm not even technically a customer yet). I couldn't care less about saving a couple hundred bucks to ditch someone who I know is going to be there for me if I need something, even if the whole drop ship thing makes the process somewhat hands off.

But why make it hard for people get a price? It's not like we don't pass that kind of info around privately anyways.

Anyways, you probably can't even talk about it publicly, so just ranting a little. Thanks for your help the past couple days!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

It's legal price fixing to protect authorized resellers. Break the deal and you're out. Nothing more.

That does nothing to explain this new policy of "no email quotes". Email is how I function, I don't pick up the phone unless a really have to.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Because an e-mail is a documented/recorded form of communication that can be sent to someone else (like Stern) as evidence. You don't speak Legalese?

I get that, but I still don't get the change. Obviously something is being protected here, but not grasping what prompted it. It's a customer hostile move, so I would think there's some justification for that.

Anyways, JJ is on the short list of people I would bother to pick up the phone for, so carry on with the thread!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mustang-pro-sale-5-days-only?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.