(Topic ID: 91919)

FS: Mustang Pro - 50th Anniversary Build Date (SOLD)

By SideTrackTap

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 1.JPG
#1 9 years ago

FS: Stern Mustang Pro with the 50th Anniversary build date plaque on speaker panel. Game was built on actual 50th anniversary of the Ford Mustang, April 17, 2014; one of 50 built on that date. Machine is about four weeks old. HUO, picked up from PATZ NIB. Has about 200 plays on it (code has been updated twice, so cannot be exact). Game is basically brand new. Manual and goodie bag have been removed from cabinet. Still have box and packing material if buyer wants it.

Extras included:

- Shaker installed
- Hooked Tach Mod installed
- Full cliffy trough protection installed
- Pinball Life Playfield Support Slide Bracket Kit installed
- Red start button installed
- Comes with Rock Custom Pinball under-cabinet interactive lighting kit (not installed)

$4400. Game is located in Jones, MI (49061), about 45 minutes south of Kalamazoo and 45 minutes N/E of South Bend, IN. More pics available upon request. Not looking to ship at this point. NO TRADES. Thanks,

Chris

photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG
photo 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG
photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG
photo 4.JPGphoto 4.JPG

Post edited by SideTrackTap

Post edited by SideTrackTap: Price Drop

#2 9 years ago

Holy shit I have a cabin in Marcellus. Will be up there this weekend. Wish I had cash I enjoyed this more than I expected at PATZ.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Holy shit I have a cabin in Marcellus.

There ain't much out here, but it's a darn nice place to live. Looks like the weather is gonna be awesome this weekend too. Enjoy!

Chris

#4 9 years ago

Ever want to come by lake Bogart more than welcomed. Not big but decent fishing.

#5 9 years ago

Good job on not trying to gouge a ton of extra money out on that plate. Still think it's really cool that Stern did that, even if it's just a little token thing. Crazy the way the code updates are being pushed out for this one..

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Ever want to come by lake Bogart more than welcomed. Not big but decent fishing.

Cool. Thanks for the invite. I'm across the street from Bair Lake. Also not a big lake, but I hear the fishing is ok. If you're ever passing through and have the time, you too are welcomed to drop by, play some pinball too.

Chris

#7 9 years ago

Thanks Chris. I'll take you up on that we are very close up there.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Good job on not trying to gouge a ton of extra money out on that plate. Still think it's really cool that Stern did that, even if it's just a little token thing. Crazy the way the code updates are being pushed out for this one..

It was a $100 premium when I got it. It's definitely got that cool factor for the right person (I was stoked when Trent told me I could get it). Unfortunately I like the plaque and cab artwork more than I am enjoying the game.

I'm REALLY surprised they released a new code this week for it (especially with people waiting on ST). It really did make the game seem more polished. The only thing I can figure is either Stern is trying to increase sales or they just don't want to disappoint Ford (but I'm not really sure if Ford would be keeping an eye on this, but who knows?).

Chris

#9 9 years ago

I was so close to buying one of these at PATZ as well.

Please tell what you really are not liking about the game. I am still on the fence about this machine.

#10 9 years ago

Mine has no plate to it but has super special code that this guys doesn't have

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Unfortunately I like the plaque and cab artwork more than I am enjoying the game.

Sorry to hear that..I'm the exact opposite. I've really been liking the gameplay, but the sounds and theme are just anathema to me. Gotta say the pro cab art turned out really nice though. Looking forward to playing some more Mustang on monday at our local memorial day shindig.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Crazy the way the code updates are being pushed out for this one..

That's because Ford is the customer and this is their baby, 50th Anniv. of the Mustang.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Mine has no plate to it but has super special code that this guys doesn't have

Well I guess that makes you super special too. So nice to see a post that can't tell anybody anything except that you get code from Stern that nobody else does. You can't tell us a thing in it, you can't tell us a release date, in fact you really can't say anything about any details. And yet we now all know you're special. All of Pinside hail the braggart.

#14 9 years ago

I've played this particular pin a good 25 times or so and I will say that it is just as advertised. Chris and I were looking at it closely the other day and the playfield isn't even dimpled yet. This pin plays fast and sounds great out of the box. I'm disappointed that he's selling it because I think the game is great, but, he's just not into the game. Oh well, I guess that just means I get to pound out more games on his IM when I'm over there.

Bump for a good guy.

#15 9 years ago

Did not mean it like that anyone that has the game feel free to pm me and I will gladly get them our code; has nothing to do with Stern.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Please tell what you really are not liking about the game. I am still on the fence about this machine.

The game is fun. I really don't have anything bad to say about it. And the latest code really did make a difference for me. I enjoy playing it, but don't want to own it; if that makes any sense. I have a IM, FGY, and TFLE and if you told me I had to sell one, I would have a REAL tough time picking which one, but I don't have a problem letting Mustang go; I just can't get into it. I think a few people have said they would play it on location, but don't want to own it. That's kind of where I'm at I think. Being a Mustang fan, I think I liked the idea of owning the game, but that's not making it a keeper for me. Not sure if that helps you at all.

Chris

#17 9 years ago

Sunday morning bump.

Chris

#18 9 years ago

Post holiday hangover bump and price drop - $4550.

Chris

#19 9 years ago

I should have stopped by to play this yesterday on my way home before someone gets a sweet deal.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I should have stopped by to play this yesterday on my way home before someone gets a sweet deal.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was gone most of the day yesterday.

Chris

#21 9 years ago

I've heard you can still get these from distributors (50th anniversay plaque) NIB for $4400?

#22 9 years ago

Bumping for the weekend crowd. Thanks,

Chris

#23 9 years ago

#24 9 years ago

Game is sold. Thanks everyone,

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mustang-pro-50th-anniversary-build-date and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.