New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 272734)

FS: Gladiators + Scorpion

By DreamTR

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by DreamTR
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

#1 3 months ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 3 months ago

Updated with sold stuff.

Apologies to everyone I didn't respond to in "3 days", I was in the hospital. Gotta love everyone accusing me of all people of being a scammer by not responding lol

#3 3 months ago

Updated with lower prices

#5 3 months ago

Heads up that there is a guy out West looking for warlock. I think he was up at 10k offer range.

Sad to see you selling so many of your gems. Are you closing things up due to Covid?

#6 3 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Heads up that there is a guy out West looking for warlock. I think he was up at 10k offer range.
Sad to see you selling so many of your gems. Are you closing things up due to Covid?

I know the guy, this is not the one for him

#7 3 months ago

Got any pictures of the stuff you have for sale? It appears the pictures above are for different games.

#8 3 months ago

More updates. Lowered prices

#9 3 months ago

what are the updates and pics for the ones for sale?

#10 3 months ago

The updates are the prices and games listed are for sale.

#11 3 months ago

and more updates and sold stuff removed

#12 3 months ago

Lowered some prices, moved stuff.

To answer more questions. I am not closing. This has nothing to do with COVID. I needed to make room and had nearly 200 machines.

Somehow Punk and Warlok are still available.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside