By Mk1Mod0

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1380a (resized).jpg
    IMG_1383a (resized).jpg
    IMG_1379a (resized).jpg
    IMG_1377a (resized).jpg
    IMG_1373a (resized).jpg
    IMG_1370a (resized).jpg
    IMG_1368a (resized).jpg
    IMG_1367a (resized).jpg
    IMG_1362 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk1mod0.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Okay, folks. It is time to let this one go. I bought this in a shop in Bahrain back in 2002 while stationed there. Mostly handcrafted with some serious detail work. Take a look at the pictures. It is taking up space and it has become the collect all of my den. It does not get used properly. I love it, it is gorgeous, but it is time to pass it on to someone who might put it to good use. The top is chess on one side and green felt on the other. The inside is backgammon. the legs are removable and there is a drawer on two sides. (The carved stone chess pieces are NOT included!) Also, the brass is nice and shiny. The green walls in my den make it look like there's a patina. There is not. Slight marring on the finish surface in one area that is easily buffed out. If you need a classy piece for your fancy game room this is the one. Asking $1500 or possibly system 11 project trades. Shipping to be arranged and paid for by buyer. Table is in Corpus Christi, TX and could be delivered to the Houston Arcade Expo in November or to TPF next year. Thanks for looking. More pics available upon request.

Shawn

IMG_1362 (resized).JPGIMG_1362 (resized).JPGIMG_1367a (resized).jpgIMG_1367a (resized).jpgIMG_1368a (resized).jpgIMG_1368a (resized).jpgIMG_1370a (resized).jpgIMG_1370a (resized).jpgIMG_1373a (resized).jpgIMG_1373a (resized).jpgIMG_1377a (resized).jpgIMG_1377a (resized).jpgIMG_1379a (resized).jpgIMG_1379a (resized).jpgIMG_1380a (resized).jpgIMG_1380a (resized).jpgIMG_1383a (resized).jpgIMG_1383a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk1mod0.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-multi-game-tablechess-backgammon-poker-handcrafted?tu=mk1mod0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.