D16416EF-843B-44C9-96A9-BA90BEEDD0D6 (resized).jpeg
4ED81819-F8CC-4D42-AE2A-069C3A44E58A (resized).jpeg
68666FF3-A7A6-4D3B-BF21-CAA64882389E (resized).jpeg
27B352D7-4EC8-445E-9FCC-B0055DBF70F2 (resized).jpeg
A8BEF11A-9427-4B33-94EF-7EF4C29F6901 (resized).jpeg
70AC212E-D56F-4F3A-AEAB-5840CB658258 (resized).jpeg
A128CD82-6F7E-49EF-90BD-0D1A43F4FCFA (resized).jpeg
CE50AFDD-8CDF-46CA-9330-73B32752BF9F (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man NYC

Added: 2019-02-18 16:06:51 UTC • Ended: February 27th, 2019
Condition: As is

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 400 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

$400 or trade

Here’s a project mr. Ms. Pac-man game. I had this for sale last week but decided to relist after taking possession, which I did last night.

Game is complete except does not include legs. Everything appears to be there including the squalk and talk.

Cabinet is in average shape. Backglass nice except for a scratch.

Playfield appears to have some dimpling. Or planking. Or just plain wear. You decide!

Completely untested and Assumed non working. All I did was open it up, take pics, clip off the battery, and break it down and that’s all I plan on doing to it unless it doesn’t sell and I find time to refurbish it.

Cheap bally project for you to bring to life. Come pick it up in NYC.

$400 or trade for a working or light project EM. Will also trade for a Monster Bash.

Item photos

68666FF3-A7A6-4D3B-BF21-CAA64882389E (resized).jpeg
A128CD82-6F7E-49EF-90BD-0D1A43F4FCFA (resized).jpeg
27B352D7-4EC8-445E-9FCC-B0055DBF70F2 (resized).jpeg
A8BEF11A-9427-4B33-94EF-7EF4C29F6901 (resized).jpeg
4ED81819-F8CC-4D42-AE2A-069C3A44E58A (resized).jpeg
CE50AFDD-8CDF-46CA-9330-73B32752BF9F (resized).jpeg
70AC212E-D56F-4F3A-AEAB-5840CB658258 (resized).jpeg
D16416EF-843B-44C9-96A9-BA90BEEDD0D6 (resized).jpeg
E1A8B925-64DC-4B83-9E4C-C8F3F44CCD39 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are CrazyLevi's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CrazyLevi's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

New York, NY, US

#3 5 years ago

Damn wish I had a Monster Bash to trade you bump. GLWTS

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Damn wish I had a Monster Bash to trade you bump. GLWTS

A remake is ok doesn't have to be original.

#6 5 years ago

A subscription to Stern's Insider would sweeten the deal.

#8 5 years ago

$450 is pretty cheap for a bally project!

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

$450 is pretty cheap for a bally project!

I can't say why but I have never had any luck selling this title? I think it is that PITA head but I don't know for sure. I have done will with the "junk ones" I have parted out but decent ones we fixed up and tried to sell as working machines were always a tough sell.

Anyway just figured I would give it a bump to the top of the page for you.

If someone local to Central PA busy it and wants a nicer playfield I would swap a nice playfield for a few dollars and your old playfield. Or if you buy it and are heading to Allentown in a few weeks we could trade there. I have a base cabinet with a nice playfield I hate to part out but I don't really want to sell the playfield outright since I know what I can get out of the parts from it and no one would ever want to pay that for my playfield.

#10 5 years ago

I have one of these... Love this pin... once you get to know how the maze works in the middle it is a fun game with some tough shots...

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

I have one of these... Love this pin... once you get to know how the maze works in the middle it is a fun game with some tough shots...

We have one in our collection also and we love it. I just have had very little luck getting decent money out of the ones we have fixed up and sold. In my eyes it is one of the better playing Classic Bally machines yet it is one of the harder ones to sell?

#12 5 years ago

Nice candidate for a hardtop.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

If someone local to Central PA busy it and wants a nicer playfield I would swap a nice playfield for a few dollars and your old playfield.

That's nice of you, any chance you can post a pic or 2 of the playfield? Good family friendly theme that could go in my mom's house. Which would then mean I get my hardtopped Comet back. Plus could be a fun project. Starting to get tempted.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Are these available?

No, doubt they ever will be. I'd be on that if they were, love how my Comet came out. The current list...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/outside-edge-announces-next-5-hardtop-titles-

#16 5 years ago

This thing's gotta go!

Come n git it!

#17 5 years ago

Wish stuff like this were going to Allentown. Would make a road trip worth it. Everyone in my area is in the hunt for Bally early electronic pins.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Wish stuff like this were going to Allentown. Would make a road trip worth it. Everyone in my area is in the hunt for Bally early electronic pins.

I’ll probablt haul it there if I have to but I’d really
Like to move it now.

#19 5 years ago

Mr & Mrs Pac-Man is very popular on my route. Kids love it and adults love it. I know it doesn’t get a lot of love from collectors, but I put some Williams flippers and colorful LEDs on mine, I know, sacrilege, but it sure is popular. I would like to have another, but New York is a little too far from Tucson. @crazylevi, your price is a steal. Someone is gonna get a nice Bally Project!

#20 5 years ago

I just saw a dead beater Bally eight ball go for $725 +24% premium today at an online auction house.

That was crazy and this seems like a bargain by comparison.

#21 5 years ago

This things been living here rent free for a week.

STOP THE MADNESS!!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

That's nice of you, any chance you can post a pic or 2 of the playfield? Good family friendly theme that could go in my mom's house. Which would then mean I get my hardtopped Comet back. Plus could be a fun project. Starting to get tempted.

DO IT!!!! too-many-pins PF swap opportunity really could make this fun to bring together... I'm not driving to NYC for it, but a pickup in Allentown - maybe. jaytrem take it so I don't have to stew on it (and make up an excuse for yet another game)!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED displays for model H & model S Skee Ball

#23 5 years ago

Well my wife is in the city 3 or 4 days a week with a SUV. I'll talk to her tonight and see if she'd be willing to pick it up. Would love a new project. Thanks all!

#24 5 years ago

Levi, how do you rate the gameplay of this title. I hold your (non Stern ) opinion highly.

#25 5 years ago

I am still in the hunt. But if someone has the cash & pick up. Good for you. Still 2 months away. I can paypal, but I can not get there until May.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Levi, how do you rate the gameplay of this title. I hold your (non Stern ) opinion highly.

I have never played the game, not once.

I got this and a FLight 2000 at the same time and I really only have space and time for one. So the vote was pretty easy for Flight2K.

#27 5 years ago

It is a tough game to master. Not much to shoot for. But the theme is great!

#28 5 years ago

I have a nice one. It gets no love for so many reasons. I’ve played a dozen of them and they are always broken or worn to shit. No one understand how the bonus works. No one understands how the maze works. Kids love it, and non pinball people love it. It was the only game people were waiting to play in my collection this weekend when I had people over. It really is misunderstood and oddly enough, it uses the same sound roms as the arcade game. I am a fan of speedy Ms Pac Man too so there is no reason to ever let it go. I’ve gotten close to clearing 3 mazes... I always wondered if there is a kill screen, lol.

If any owners want to make the skill shot a bit easier, take the shooter lane gate out. If you want to make the lower PF more difficult, take the wire gate out next to the right flipper. I recommend both because it adds another shot to the game and allows you to go for additional maze moves on the plunge if you pull off the backhand back into the shooter lane.

#29 5 years ago

PM Sent

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mr-ampamp-mrs-pac-man-nyc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.