spatter_kit6.jpg
spatter_kit5.jpg
bloodspatter_kit2.jpg
spatter_kit4.jpg
spatter_kit3.jpg
spatter_kit2.jpg
spatter_kit1.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Add a little more depth to playfield with this blood spatter rampant flipper cover kit. spatter_kit4.jpgspatter_kit4.jpgspatter_kit3.jpgspatter_kit3.jpgspatter_kit2.jpgspatter_kit2.jpgspatter_kit1.jpgspatter_kit1.jpg

Printed on clear adhesive durable vinyl. Fully reversible mod. The great part about this kit is you can go crazy and stick the strips anywhere you want an. Kit has different shapes and sizes so you can go nuts like SHANE.

Available from our store

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product/prd1/3589563851/the-walking-dead---ramp-splater-decals

$20.00

Thanks
-JR

#2 9 years ago

Just what the game needed !!

#4 9 years ago

This is great! Now all I need is a blood soaked pinball glo-ball!

Marcus

#5 9 years ago

Some more pictures..bloodspatter_kit2.jpgbloodspatter_kit2.jpgspatter_kit6.jpgspatter_kit6.jpgspatter_kit5.jpgspatter_kit5.jpg

#6 9 years ago

Here is how the kit ships. Place where ever you want. 2 Sets of flipper cover included.bloodkit_package.jpgbloodkit_package.jpg
Thanks!
-JR

#7 9 years ago

That is....KILLER!!! Sorry, had to say it!

Seriously, those came out awesome. Great way to add some cool and depth to TWD.

Doesn't get any better than PinGraffix! Great job guys.

#8 9 years ago

I have to ask..... what was your model for the blood spatter pattern?

#9 9 years ago

Now who is going to be the first to splatter the entire playfield glass???

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

That is....KILLER!!! Sorry, had to say it!
Seriously, those came out awesome. Great way to add some cool and depth to TWD.
Doesn't get any better than PinGraffix! Great job guys.

Thanks Pinfedel! Appreciate the kind words as always. You're not so bad yourself

....as for the blood haha... My ex wife helped me out a lot... j/k j/k.

#11 9 years ago

Dumb question but these have to be installed under the ramps correct

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Dumb question but these have to be installed under the ramps correct

Not a dumb question.... I wound up putting them on the top but you can also install underneath. The stickers do not affect ball play whatsoever...Obviously they will last longer underneath. I think they look better on the top side. BIUt you can do either /or.

1 month later
#14 9 years ago

This product is awesome. The decal set comes with tons of stuff, even bloody flipper toppers. Highly recommended along with the zombie pants.

#15 9 years ago

Just ordered a set. They look great!

#16 9 years ago

Thanks a lot mud flaps.. I am adding one more Bloody product in a few minutes..

#17 9 years ago

I just noticed the apron in the first post! Where did THAT come from? Also my splatter kit arrived today. Thanks Joe!

#18 9 years ago

Hashman…That is something I made and I plan on releasing soon. Also been working with Gio from Pinball Refinery on a custom apron that lights up. Really looks amazing! Keep you posted.
enjoy the kit!

#19 9 years ago

my kit and hands all bloody and drippy shipped today will post pics once installed! thanks Joe!

#20 9 years ago

If anyones is interested..we will be bringing some of these to Allentown PinFest this year.
Make sure you stop by our booth to say hello and check these out.
Thanks
-JR

#21 9 years ago

Installed the Bloody hands ramps will follow

image.jpgimage.jpg
#22 9 years ago

Was a pain to find this post, since the change, that and I am still green. Would love to see this on a pro

1 week later
#24 9 years ago

I see your bump and raise you a splatter kit. You gonna work on a set of bloody print flipper protectors, those would look sweet and serve a dual purpose, might need to darken the color, just a thought

1 week later
#25 9 years ago

Got my package Joe Thanks, Everything looks great. The hand prints are very cool. Put blood on Blood Bath insert and 4 of the round inserts. That had nothing on them. The well walker has some splatter on that insert as well.

SDC17232.JPGSDC17232.JPG SDC17234.JPGSDC17234.JPG SDC17235.JPGSDC17235.JPG SDC17237.JPGSDC17237.JPG
#26 9 years ago

WOW! I didn't even think about doing that.. That looks great!

I love seeing what people are doing with these blood kits..post 'em up peoples!

#27 8 years ago

Joe,

That $hit looks SICK !

Order incoming !!

Kim

#28 8 years ago

Order placed.

#29 8 years ago

Just received my order, and I am amazed! Not only do they look amazing, but I am also protecting my ramps from wear!

Joe, you have something really cool here.....Id put some on Xmen, Woz, all my games with ramps!
I hope others might agree.

I did wish to ask, as others might.

The lengths and angles on these decals...ovals too, seem to have designed for a specific original placement. Might you be able to label your picture with text for some idea?

A lot of thought went into most all of these different shapes, and Id love to recreate that placement.

Art

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Just received my order, and I am amazed! Not only do they look amazing, but I am also protecting my ramps from wear!

That's the part that made ordering these easy. Looks cool, while at the same time protecting the ramps from ball trails/wear? Sign me up!

1 week later
#31 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Joe, you have something really cool here.....Id put some on Xmen, Woz, all my games with ramps!
I hope others might agree.
I did wish to ask, as others might.
The lengths and angles on these decals...ovals too, seem to have designed for a specific original placement. Might you be able to label your picture with text for some idea?
A lot of thought went into most all of these different shapes, and Id love to recreate that placement.
Art

Thanks Art!

We are really glad you like these. We had a lot of fun making them. Look for more titles this upcoming week.

as for the shapes.. believe it or not.. even though the shapes look specific. I purposely made them that way so you can put them wherever you want. I wound up sticking some of the ovals on silly little little places. Like on the well walker and even the pop bumper bodies. Go nuts!

Quoted from RobT:

That's the part that made ordering these easy. Looks cool, while at the same time protecting the ramps from ball trails/wear? Sign me up!

Rob ..did you get the hands as well?

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Rob ..did you get the hands as well?

Hands? What hands?

Edit: I see them now. Those look cool! Didn't notice them before.

I put the blood splatter stickers on. They look great. I wish they were just a tad wider for the ramps.

#33 8 years ago

Oh yeah? Hmmm ..I was thinking not to over do it with the blood. The ramps are really beautiful and clear and I wanted that to show through..But hey..you know.. I like to hear feedback.

Glad you like them.
Thanks
joe

#34 8 years ago

That's looks so damn good I don't know but tempted on getting a kit and putting on my tmnt lol bloody turtles but whatever right? Lol still can't wait to see a green one for my turtles cabinet. They really don't do many mods for turtles

2 months later
#37 8 years ago

Damn it Joe, you beat me to a post!
(sorry, I was couch ridden this weekend)

This is a blatant, but honest plug for this product!

Its Amazing! Its Fun! Its Blood Splatter!!!

Everywhere and anywhere you want! It blends so easily, after 1 day, youll think the game had them all along!

But whats best, and I hope you encourage to make more for other games, is that this is like a Cliffy for your ramps!
Never a line, never a flame or restoration. Peel them off and your ramps are NEW!!!

So affordable every game needs them! Little waves for WH2O...Music notes or other for AC DC.
They dont block your view and they look great!

What a brilliant product Joe came up with here.....

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Everywhere and anywhere you want! It blends so easily, after 1 day, youll think the game had them all along!
But whats best, and I hope you encourage to make more for other games, is that this is like a Cliffy for your ramps!
Never a line, never a flame or restoration. Peel them off and your ramps are NEW!!!
So affordable every game needs them! Little waves for WH2O...Music notes or other for AC DC.

I actually forgot about these. I'm glad he bumped it

#39 8 years ago

Got these for my machine...plus the apron.

Looks gorgeous! You couldn't tell that it didn't come from
Stern looking like this

#40 8 years ago

Joe! Excellent job! The perfect finishing touch this game needed.

Mark
(Firepower)

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Its Amazing! Its Fun! Its Blood Splatter!!! LMAO!!!!

Hey OLDPINGUY... Very nice and thank you for your review. I think I am still smiling..but seriously everything you say is true and we are making these for other titles. I will be making a new thread shortly.

Stay tuned!

Quoted from PinLen83:

Got these for my machine...plus the apron.
Looks gorgeous! You couldn't tell that it didn't come from
Stern looking like this

Quoted from mwsmith:

Joe! Excellent job! The perfect finishing touch this game needed.
Mark
(Firepower)

Thank you Fellas...you are too kind!

Mark Hold onto that Firepower..

#42 8 years ago

I am all ready~! Add a Few Lobsters for Jareds Fishtales!

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Its Amazing! Its Fun! Its Blood Splatter!!! LMAO!!!!
Hey OLDPINGUY... Very nice and thank you for your review. I think I am still smiling..but seriously everything you say is true and we are making these for other titles. I will be making a new thread shortly.
Stay tuned!

Thank you Fellas...you are too kind!
Mark Hold onto that Firepower..

Hey Joe, any of those LE apron decals? Awesome work as usual. I'm loving the glass bloody handprints too!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#44 8 years ago

hI Underlord.

Thank you for the kind words.

Please see this link here regarding the apron: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-purchased-walking-dead-le#post-2590559

Zdoor (Gio) at Pinball Refinery has some in stock.

Best!

-JR

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I am all ready~! Add a Few Lobsters for Jareds Fishtales!

I totally missed that Arthur Sounds like a good one to start with ...lobster LOL

classic

1 month later
#46 8 years ago

Just. Finished another twenty sets of these bad boys.
Don't leave your Ramps unscathered...

Www.pingraffix.com

-JoeRaptor

2 weeks later
#47 8 years ago

I'm bumping because I'm dying to see this same kit just with the color green for ooze. No one takes the time for any love for Tmnt. Maybe you could do a limited run with just different colors for the York fest coming up. I'll send cash as fast as I can even two sets just to be safe

1 week later
#48 8 years ago

Hey Red

I have something for TMNT..are you coming to Chicago EXPO by any chance?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-more-blood-twd-ramp-blood-spatter-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.