Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

popcorn_eat_good.gif
bellybumphd9.gif
#1 11 years ago

Monster Bash in very clean original condition. This game was shopped once back when the previous owner bought it 12 plus years ago. Has been in clean smoke free home since. Game plays perfectly with no errors or problems. Has minor wrinkling around legs , but not bad. High resolution pics can be seen at:

http://www.lotsapins.com/Monsterbash/mbash.htm

Call or text Keith at 314-540-3782, E-mail to: [email protected]

Game is $10500 cash and carry, Shipping extra would have to be arranged, but prefer cash and carry on this nice original unit. Near St Louis MO

#2 11 years ago

Love the before and after shots ..

#3 11 years ago

Wanted to be upfront with the cab decals around the legs. The pincab protectors are a great.

#4 11 years ago

Bumpity bump bump

#5 11 years ago

Little wear around the scoop but overall very nice condition.

GLWS

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Love the before and after shots ..

Those are great! bump for a local seller.

#7 11 years ago

This isn't going to last long. Great price. Wish I were a little closer.

#8 11 years ago

Whoops.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

$700 for Shipping

I think you mean shopping

#10 11 years ago

$700 for Shopping isn't really the cost, it just brings the value IMHO up that much. I have it done by
a local pinsider who polishes the playfield like it was a Hemi Cuda!! I have to get the parts and do the moving back and forth, so it does end up about a cost of $400 ($200 more to go with LED's) altogether. But it will be shiny fresh and all new. It really doesn't need to be shopped. The flippers are great and it plays perfectly(even the phantom flip) Some just want the fresh shopped game and I personally think it would look better with white rubber...

#11 11 years ago

Just added more pics. Had to make sure I didn't get blasted by the shooter lane pic police

http://www.lotsapins.com/Monsterbash/mbash.htm

#12 11 years ago

I misread, sorry

1 week later
#13 11 years ago

bump, added coin box contents pic

#14 11 years ago

Is the cabinet separating in the front right corner? It looks split in the pics. I would love to see an overhead shot where the front meets the right side with the lockbar off.

#15 11 years ago

There is slight movement in both front corners. The left is more noticeable. I didn't want to try clamping and gluing it for fear of cabinet decal damage. The base is solid.
I don't see any signs of glue in the corners. Must not have been glued well originally.

#16 11 years ago

bump....

#17 11 years ago

Don't know if it was mentioned, but would take pinball trade ins on this MB. Mainly WMS games, no crazy priced Stern's....WMS games are crazy enough. Maybe stuff like IJ,CFTBL ,TAF WH20, TZ, SS,
TOM, ect...you get the idea.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Is the cabinet separating in the front right corner? It looks split in the pics. I would love to see an overhead shot where the front meets the right side with the lockbar off.

Very, very common on WPC games. It has more to do with the decals and the way the factory applied them. Usually not the cabinet.

#19 11 years ago

possible trade deal in the works. Still available as of now.

#22 11 years ago

bellybumphd9.gifbellybumphd9.gif

#23 11 years ago

appreciate the bump..... here's one for the weekend

1 week later
#24 11 years ago

Trade deal didn't work out ... Bump back in play.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#26 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Whoa 10,500. Lets start with 1k offer. Those machines 12 years ago were beans. Karma sucks dude. You should not pop in other threads then hawk your over priced garbage here in our group newb. I don't care how long you lurked. Have some class or go away. You and your overpriced trash. Here's a pity bump sell it and be gone.

What the shampoo? ^

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

What the shampoo? ^

I think someone is drunk.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Whoa 10,500. Lets start with 1k offer. Those machines 12 years ago were beans. Karma sucks dude. You should not pop in other threads then hawk your over priced garbage here in our group newb. I don't care how long you lurked. Have some class or go away. You and your overpriced trash. Here's a pity bump sell it and be gone.

You've gone past the point of concern. Your an obvious moron with nothing better to do than post negative comments on other peoples posts. I may not have been a poster here, but I have read this forum for a long while. I am far from a newb. I have been in this hobby since 1995 and have owned/ bought and sold over 350 pins. I don't really care what you think. Go bother someone else.

#29 11 years ago

My history here speaks volumes. The name calling is usually the first sign of a trouble maker. Go away flipper trash bag. You are a flipper by admission. Go Away flipper, swim away.

Make a donation here if you are going to peddle your flipper wears here flipper trash man.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

My history here speaks volumes. The name calling is usually the first sign of a trouble maker. Go away flipper trash bag. You are a flipper by admission. Go Away flipper, swim away.

Make a donation here if you are going to peddle your flipper wears here flipper trash man.

There is something definitely wrong with you.You may want to see a doctor before you hurt yourself.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Wow ... maybe I can put things in an order you can understand:

You said: "The name calling is usually the first sign of a trouble maker."

Things said by you:

"trash man"
"flipper trash bag"
"overpriced trash" (since when did Monster Bash become trash? Guess you haven't seen the one listed at $14k today, or the ones selling in the past few months over $10k)
"here in our group" - since when did you take ownership of Pinside and it became an exclusive group?

#32 11 years ago

I feel like I started accidentally reading RGP.

#33 11 years ago

I think the shockdoc has had a bad experiance with the op. we need more history if I'm going to take sides. : ) .

#34 11 years ago

Yeah!

popcorn_eat_good.gifpopcorn_eat_good.gif

#35 11 years ago

Wonder how many people spending over 10k for a pin can actually work on them?

GLWS

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Wonder how many people spending over 10k for a pin can actually work on them?
GLWS

Probably the same percentage of people who spend over $50k on a car.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I think the shockdoc has had a bad experiance with the op. we need more history if I'm going to take sides. : ) .

I have never sold the doc guy anything. He got a bug up his ass when I didn't think a TOM playfield was not worth $2500 to me, so he jumped on my FS post to continue trying to rag on me. Think this is funny, try reading the TOM post.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nos-playfields-theatre-of-magic-shadow

#38 11 years ago

TOM playfield for 2500 is crazy, this pin price is high as well. Everyone is entitled to say what they want, but a word of advice. Don't come off as a dick when your trying to sell something.

#39 11 years ago

I purchased a TOM playfield once for 2400.00, I'm not ashamed to admit it. However it was totally populated, attached to a cabinet, backbox, display, boards, bulbs, switched, wires and it even had balls in it. In fact all I had to do was plug it in

#40 11 years ago

Smart ass!

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from lotsapins:

I have never sold the doc guy anything

ohh I looked at it that guy wasn't even the original poster. he's got a hard on for you though.
lol . : )

#43 11 years ago

If it hasn't sold in over a month with two dozen bumps, it's too expensive, even for this place.

#44 11 years ago

Love the title, but price is on the high side.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If it hasn't sold in over a month with two dozen bumps, it's too expensive, even for this place.

Quoted from brent149:

Love the title, but price is on the high side.

Thanks for the info, however..(in life there's always a however) I don't mind sitting on it till I
get my price or a decent trade deal. This is the only pin I have available for sale right now, and
it is a beauty. I appreciate the concern. I would like to sell it,but I don't have to.

#46 11 years ago

I get it, done the same thing myself.

1 week later
#47 11 years ago

weekend bump

1 week later
#48 11 years ago

OK , trade deal a bust, Pin back up for sale. More interested in a cash offer than a trade.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

In fact all I had to do was plug it in

You had to plug it in!? sounds like a ton of work , you got ripped off .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-monster-bash-in-mo-home-use-for-last-12years and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.