Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

barry-1.jpg
Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
Ebay record.jpg
wdpvideo story.jpg
frank.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sudsy7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

There's one on Ebay now - currently going at a reasonable price of $77. He may have more than one, too.

#7 10 years ago

OK, that explains a lot! He was starting them (2 of them) at an opening bid of $250 a couple of weeks ago, then abruptly ended the auction, and then resumed a few days ago at $50 opening bid. Looks like an opportunistic middleman on the loose. Geez, can't believe I almost bit. Tracelifter - you were right on with the unobtainium comment. Hope someone doesn't pay hundreds for this when it's readily available for 50 bucks! Thanks, guys.

#8 10 years ago

It gets even better - he's a chameleon now - he apparently changed his Ebay name from "wpdvideo" to "pinballisfun" within the last day. Damn, I didn't even know you could do that!

#9 10 years ago

I ordered a Frankie figure from Ministry. I wonder why these are only available from the Netherlands? You would think Planetary or Bay Area would have them. Shipping was not too bad, though. Just wonder why...

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

This one is NOS as I bought it off of ED

You'll have to excuse me if I don't "trust you" since you've misled or just blatantly lied to me several times over the last couple of weeks, then tried to feebly hide your identity from the rest of the pinball community today (or was that just a coincidence?). Since you brought it up though, how about the other 3 Frankies you told me you have - are they NOS too - tell us how you acquired them - get them from ED too? If only you hadn't sat on that valuable inventory all these years when they were selling for 5x what they will sell for now. BTW, you should update your Ebay ad, nowhere in it does it say "NOS" and that seems to be your big selling point (here anyway).

#13 10 years ago

I care because you're trying to rip people off - duh. You've been outed by a "newbie" - that must suck. Deal with it.

Yep, I have no idea who Ed is, but do you know Jodie? I didn't think so, but I once traded her 4 dollars and a piece of gum for a flipper bushing. And that has just as much to do with this as your relationship with Ed.

BTW, here's the record of you telling me about those 4 figurines you have. They keep records of everything you say - even newbies know that.

wdpvideo story.jpgwdpvideo story.jpg
#19 10 years ago

You only came clean AFTER I posted your name here and so you had no choice but to do it! You're busted.

You've haven't changed your Ebay name in 10 years, but you do it within a few hours of the cat getting out of the bag on this? Who really believes that is a coincidence? You're busted again.

You have pissed me off, so I went and looked at your original post - you actually used the same picture of the Frankenstein figure that is on Ministry! They are exact copies of each other down to the dust flecks on the photos! You did that because you didn't actually have the figure at that time, did you - you were waiting for it to be delivered to you so you could flip it. You're busted again.

Everytime you open your mouth, you dig a deeper hole. You're a pathological liar, but you're really not too good at it. You have no defense, and you're acting like a child to run away from the truth.

I really don't have a horse in this race - I just think people have the right to know when a shark is in the water. I encourage anyone to investigate these facts - you don't need to believe either one of us - check it out for yourselves and draw your own conclusion.

Ebay record.jpgEbay record.jpg
#21 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Ignore button it's great! In this case it should be called the ignorant button.

That's all you can do when you can't face the truth, is ignore it. You tried running from it, but you got caught. What happened to all your little emoticons? Sometimes you just can't emoticon, or in this case, just con your way out of trouble.

(let's see if he can really ignore me or not )

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

Original / NOS Franks are expensive. Repros are what they are, not original, not NOS. There is a difference and thus prices reflect the difference.

Totally agree. Never said anything to the contrary. But where does it say NOS on wdpvideo's Ebay ad? Based on your correct assessment of the value of NOS, I would have it in BIG BOLD letters if if were my auction. Wonder why he won't do that?

Quoted from minnesota13:

I have added another eBay name to my blocked bidder list in association with the diatribe of libelous posts derailing the OP's sale for a NOS Frank for MB.

First of all, for something to be libel, it has to be false and have intent of malice, neither of which is the case here. Secondly, the OP of this post is caylegeorge, and there is no reason to believe his is not NOS - nowhere have I even inferred that notion. And I don't care in the least if you block me from bidding on your auctions - that is your right.

Quoted from minnesota13:

Name calling is not something that is tolerated by this forum nor by eBay and this poster should be either removed, or penalized. eBay does not tolerate someone posting private emails that are clearly not evidence of anything and this user will be removed from eBay.

I have stated only facts. If someone lies about something, he is a called a liar - what do you guys call it in Arkansas. As far as what I have posted, it's either not of a personal nature or is publicly accessible, but yes it's certainly incriminating for him. I won't be removed from Ebay - that's absurd for you to make a King's declaration like that!

You are a good friend of wdpvideo (since you live in the same town and all) to come to his defense, I'll give you that much. But he's chosen to ignore me (and the truth), and so I'm going to return the favor and ignore him and all those that do his bidding for him. As a parting thought and on a positive note, I do encourage you to make a bold, hearty bid on his auction.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sudsy7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-monster-bash-frankenstein-figure-nos?tu=sudsy7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.