photo 2.JPG
photo 2 (6).JPG
photo 5 (4).JPG
photo 3 (5).JPG
photo 2 (3).JPG
photo 1 (4).JPG

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

Selling a Restored MB .I was told by the previous owner who owns a lot of High End pins that this one is CQ.I have to agree with him.Cabinet was sanded smooth, and new decals applied.Playfield looks like new with no cracked plastics.Over $3k in restoration.Also installed Mirror Blades,Led's,Mirrored Flipper Buttons, and Mirrored Flippers with Superbands.Also installed Pinball Pro backbox speakers and a Pinball Pro Super Subwoofer for exceptional improvement in sound quality and Bass enhancement.
Looks awesome and sounds great.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Will prep diligently for NAVL .

$9200

#2 9 years ago

photo 1 (4).JPGphoto 1 (4).JPG

#3 9 years ago

photo 2 (3).JPGphoto 2 (3).JPG

#4 9 years ago

photo 3 (5).JPGphoto 3 (5).JPG

#5 9 years ago

photo 5 (4).JPGphoto 5 (4).JPG

#6 9 years ago

I have a low light situation in the room.I can text higher quality pix upon request.

#7 9 years ago

photo 2 (6).JPGphoto 2 (6).JPG

#8 9 years ago

photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG

#9 9 years ago

photo 3 (7).JPGphoto 3 (7).JPG

#10 9 years ago

photo 4 (5).JPGphoto 4 (5).JPG

#11 9 years ago

Man, This game is on my wishlist. Had one-sold it, miss it. I have to go visit a money tree!! Good luck-It's a beauty!!!

#12 9 years ago

Mark please stop selling all the games I want when I'm not there or have jo money. Thanks in advance

Seriously this thing looks awfully sweet!

#13 9 years ago

I appreciate the kind words.This machine looks way better in person than I am able to show in these pix.I would prefer a local pickup so the Buyer could see for himself (or herself), how awesome this restored MB is.
But I am willing to ship and Prep really well.
If you are thinking about, let's talk and see if we can work something out.I would like to see it go to a good home.
Happy Holidays.

#14 9 years ago

Looks great! GLWS. This title plays great with white rubbers

#15 9 years ago

I also have a Black Spidey for sale if interested.Lots of Mods.pm me for pix.

#16 9 years ago

I know someone looking for one of these cuz I got sellers remorse on my MB and kept it.

Is PF clearcoated? If it isn't post some pics of shooter lane and outhole and I'll direct him to Your post.

Nice job on cab decals who ever did them!

GLWYS!!!

#17 9 years ago

Looks nice.. yes, clear coated pf?
were Stern style cab protectors installed at time of decals to prevent wrinkling?
Thanks...

#18 9 years ago

I can't answer that question because someone else did the restore, and I am not sure what to look for exactly.Beyond my pay grade , I guess.

#19 9 years ago

Is the Playfield an original? If original, has the PF been restored and clear coated? Or is the PF a repro?

Also, who did this "CQ" restoration?

#20 9 years ago

I did nor restore it.It is supposed to be an original playfield.It looks like new.The restoration was done by a fellow Pinsider in Atlanta.
Rob T are you interested in buying it ?

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I did nor restore it.It is supposed to be an original playfield.It looks like new.The restoration was done by a fellow Pinsider in Atlanta.
Rob T are you interested in buying it ?

Nope. I already own one. The one I own is *fully* restored and true "CQ". So when I see another one for sale with that description, I am interested in the details.

#22 9 years ago

Rob T said: "The one I own is *fully* restored and true "CQ". "

OK so what does that mean exactly in your definition ?What makes yours what you say it is ?

And thanks for being the watchdog of the neighborhood.How much did you pay for yours ?
Seriously Dude, what's the problem here? Why do you feel the tendency to crap on my thread ?

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

OK so what does that mean exactly in your definition ?What makes yours what you say it is ?
And thanks for being the watchdog of the neighborhood.How much did you pay for yours ?
Seriously Dude, what's the problem here? Why do you feel the tendency to crap on my thread ?

Cuz, his was done recently (like this year) by McCune, and yours was restored by who? Oh yeah someone whom you don't know, and when?

Just a little more details and quality pics sure go a long way with the "CQ" description. Just sayin...

#24 9 years ago

Stretch you are a great seller but if you put out restored you need to at least know if it's clearcoated.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Cuz, his was done recently (like this year) by McCune, and yours was restored by who? Oh yeah someone whom you don't know, and when?

Oh ok so if a Pinsider puts tons of hours in a restore and he's not one of you groupee favs, then his work is inferior ? News Flash: Most of your pinball restoration guys do it Part time and have other Full time jobs. You are insulting and de-grading the Quality work done by other Pinsiders that care about what they do! And do very very good work.
You don't want this machine , don't buy it. Is this a California thing going on here ? Go watch the Raiders play football.
Did I ever once say "Fully Restored" ? Uh no I don't think so. Are you paying $11K-$13K for this machine. No.
Over $3k went into this machine by a previous owner. I added more mods. I know who it is and I don't think it right to bring him into your little crusade.And Restored, not fully , does not mean everything.
This is a very nice MB that looks almost new. End game !

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Oh ok so if a Pinsider puts tons of hours in a restore and he's not one of you groupee favs, then his work is inferior ?

Seriously. The guys that have earned reputations are just that...earned. If some new person has work that is comparable folks will give due credit.
Now you are saying A. its as good and B. you never claimed it was. Kind of two different directions.
On the flip side it could be an awesome machine. Just getting kinda weird.

Bump!

#27 9 years ago

Restores done by masters like McCune will always be considered in a better light. This is due to them having a large catalog of work and many people giving them good references. They earned their reputation.

This in no way means a Pinsider restoring his own game in his garage can't do as good of a job as McCune, just that there is value in the name as we know for a relative certainty that McCune did a top flight job whereas a hobbiest may leave rust on an under play lied washer or something.

Anyway, GLWS. Your game sure looks great and sure seems priced fairly to me.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Anyway, GLWS. Your game sure looks great and sure seems priced fairly to me.

Thanks for the positive feedback.I do know that this machine was completely taken apart. I am waiting for an answer back from the person who did the work, but I can say that it is an original playfield with almost no wear on the Creature hole nor the Drac Trac. There should be pix showing that in this thread.

#29 9 years ago

Many parts were replaced if worn.

#30 9 years ago

Let's try to not make this a witch hunt please.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Oh ok so if a Pinsider puts tons of hours in a restore and he's not one of you groupee favs, then his work is inferior ? News Flash: Most of your pinball restoration guys do it Part time and have other Full time jobs. You are insulting and de-grading the Quality work done by other Pinsiders that care about what they do! And do very very good work.
You don't want this machine , don't buy it. Is this a California thing going on here ? Go watch the Raiders play football.
Did I ever once say "Fully Restored" ? Uh no I don't think so. Are you paying $11K-$13K for this machine. No.
Over $3k went into this machine by a previous owner. I added more mods. I know who it is and I don't think it right to bring him into your little crusade.And Restored, not fully , does not mean everything.
This is a very nice MB that looks almost new. End game !

If you want no feedback ask moderator to close and list in marketplace.

If You want this to go smoother post pics of shooter lane and any wear area such as mosh pit hole. Also close up of leg area to show no wrinkling.

Example from mine with glass on. Take glass off!

IMG_2304.JPGIMG_2304.JPG IMG_2305.JPGIMG_2305.JPG
#32 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

If You want this to go smoother post pics of shooter lane and any wear area such as mosh pit hole. Also close up of leg area to show no wrinkling.

Already in the post.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Let's try to not make this a witch hunt please.

Witch hunt? Really?

Let's try not to overreact, please.

I have zero issue with your asking price. In fact, the price seems very reasonable, but that is assuming that the pin is very nice, which is a little hard to tell from the pictures.

The only issue that I have is with your description of Collector Quality and Restored. What exactly was restored other than new decals? Seems that the PF is still original (which obviously isn't a bad thing if it's in great shape). What does the mosh pit hole look like under the Cliffy protector? Is there Drac Track wear? Can't tell from the pictures. You say that there is $3k in this restoration. Where was that $3k spent?

You have a reputation of being a good seller on here. I am not trying to bash you or the pin in any way. People can accuse me of being overly defensive of the term "collector quality" and that's fine. But to me there is a difference between true CQ and what is shown/described here (from what we can see).

Quoted from stretch2:

This:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 75.00
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-monster-bash-cq-restored and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.