• Latest reply 9 years ago by ff6735
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

score_10348_1.jpg
image-505.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago

Funny I have a WCS and someone talked about a trade for their MONO last night. MONO has always appealed to me for some reason.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

yeah, i'm curious about it too. WCS is just such a great pin. Looks awesome.
mono seems a little stop and go..

To me Mono is relaxing to play with the music and the flow. WCS is not relaxing at all to me and neither are my HS2 orT2. Some days I want to go to my Gameroom to relax with a game of pinball, but I don't get that feeling with the games I have now.
I love the theme because I played the game all the time growing up. I heard wife's and casual pin players really like too play, but kids so so.
This could be your approachable game for your wife and friends and a relaxing game to play for yourself when you need a break from those other stressful games you have like Shadow and BSD, which are not very approachable at all either. My wife would hate even looking at BSD, never mind playing it. Lol!

I am thinking this for myself, so that is why I posted this.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Pinny: my thoughts too. I'd love to get my wife more involved with my hobby. The only pin she plays is WCS94 and really not that much.
I always get nervous when I sell/trade a pin that I'll have sellers/trader's remorse. I try to remind myself I could always get another.
Another thing is I'm a Williams/Bally snob. I also didn't enjoy Funhouse too much. And I thought ww was a tad overrated (both Lawlor titles). I am a tad curious to own a Stern for awhile and see if I can get into it. I had a rbion for a few days, but sold it to someone who really wanted it.

I also like BW's alot, did not like WW, but think TZ and TAF are great. I am interested in getting my first Stern and am on the lookout for one. I also would like to get my wife and kids into pinball more. They play, but not much.

You and I.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-monopoly-albany-ny?tu=pinnyheadhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.