• Latest reply 9 years ago by ff6735
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

score_10348_1.jpg
image-505.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ff6735.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

For Sale/Trade. No shipping at this time please

Monopoly, NOS playfield in December, LEDs, topper, super bands, new rubbers, new balls.
Cash Price $2800
Will consider trades
http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/ff6735/library/Monopoly

image-505.jpgimage-505.jpg

Post edited by ff6735: Items sold, status update

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from drjeff112:

Looks nice and great price. Who did the NOS playfield swap? Did you do this work yourself? Is this pin 100% fully functional?

I did the playfield swap myself and yes she is fully functional. Took on the project in December, it didn't "need" a new playfield, but I wanted a great looking game. Picked up a NOS playfield, lots of new hardware, rebuilt pops, flippers and coil replacement. Tossed in some nice LEDs from Comet Pinball in the GI, inserts and Flashers, super bands, cliffies, flipper button protectors (adhesive type), cut some lean to protect the back side of the LED display at water works and the ramps. It also has a new set of plastics, but they have not been installed yet. Also has a lighted topper not shown in this picture as it didn't fit in the new house I moved to.

Since December it's seen maybe 75 games and everything works as it should. You should PM me Jeff and get together some time. Your close enough to come play and don't have to buy it

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from funtimewithdave:

Your Monopoly looks so much nicer than the one that I am used to playing.
Zebb's in Mattydale, just north of Syracuse. Its a Stanton Automation machine, meaning most of the lights are dead and the pf hasnt been cleaned since Stern rolled the machine off the line, along with too many other problems to name. Here is a pic of this POS. If you shake the machine enough (tilt bob is busted) you can get it to light up correctly for a minute or two.
Lesson here? Enjoy this nice Monopoly when you purchase. GLWS

score_10348_1.jpg 27 KB

Wow that is just sad. I get for Ops these are just money makers, but it's a shame to see run down games just beat to hell.

1 month later
#8 9 years ago

Back up for sale.

#10 9 years ago

Potential buyer is undecided, so she is back on the market. Really nice guy, came by and we chatted for a while. Good to meet up with local pinsiders.
I know someone is looking for a Monopoly out there.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

If I didn't already own 2 of them , I would be buying this one. Nice game!

Thanks

Quoted from xler8ted:

Wish I had the money.

Anything to trade?

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Curious about Monopoly. Not a huge Stern fan, but love the board game. Wife does as well..
I have a JM and a WCS94 for potential trade.

WCS94 would interest me.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Let me watch a couple youtubes on it, etc. and check out your pics.
You're in Albany I see.. i'm near Buffalo.

Any pics of the WCS94?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

I want that Monopoly but I don't think I have anything you want. And no, I'm not ready to trade IJ yet! Good luck with the trade.

Doh! To bad I'd like an IJ too . You never know until you offer. I can't see your collection to let you know. So PM me if you'd like to offer something up.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

yeah, i'm curious about it too. WCS is just such a great pin. Looks awesome.
mono seems a little stop and go..

The only 2 stop points is the dice roll and electric company. Game actually has good flow and is quick but as Pinny pointed out it is a relaxing game. I, like most of you like different games for different reasons, i really enjoy the game I won't beat you down as much as games such as IM or AV.

Quoted from xler8ted:

Just a side note. I'm only assuming you don't have interests for my games. Rob sold me a great game so I'm not putting the game down

Xler, out of the 3 I may be interested in Area 51 depending on condition but we'd obviously have to plus up the deal with cash quite a bit.

Equal trades, trades up or down +/- cash will be considered. Games I'm interested in are located in my collection but will consider others too!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from xler8ted:

Yeah the area 51 is the second installment called site 4. It pays smoother and has mini games along with the regular game. It is not a dedicated cabinet however plays great. But we both know it's only worry a fraction of your game.
It's just bad timing on my end to buy another pin.

No problem, I think a lot of us are in the same shoes. Always seems a great title pops up close whenever you don't have the money or when you are out of town.....story of my life really. You should come on by and play it while it's still here.

1 week later
#31 9 years ago

Bump

#33 9 years ago

I'm finding that out too

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I am kind of surprised this is still available.
$2800 is a good rice for this particular pin, with the NOS playfield. Monopoly is a FUN game. Great ramp shots, lots of toys. I LOVE the one I have.
GLWTS!
Chris

Considering all the parts and condition I'd have to agree with you. Seems IMve and MMR may have soaked up a lot of folks expendable cash. Have a few bites, but no one has committed as of yet. Really is enjoyable, but want to fdefray the cost of my IMve as well, so it has to go.

Quoted from Nemesis:

I got a shweet T2 for trade

Sorry not looking for a T2. I'd do certain trades but really hope for a cash deal.

#39 9 years ago

Price Drop $2700

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from GNSRFASTER:

Data East Jurassic Park but it would require shipping.

Sorry, no shipping at this time.

#42 9 years ago

Sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fishers, IN
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ff6735.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-monopoly-albany-ny?tu=ff6735 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.