Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by happydad7
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I'm selling my Monday Night Football pinball. Great shape all around, certainly not collector quality.

Could use some new rubbers, but everything works, plays great, pretty clean. Here is a link to the craigslist:

denver.craigslist.org link

Asking $1250 there, $1150 to a pinsider. NAVL is fine, but for the local guys it's in my garage for an easy load. Let me know if you have any questions.

#2 11 years ago

I guess my price was a little high. I didn't think it was, but how about $1050?

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I guess my price was a little high. I didn't think it was

It's not. I paid 700 for mine 10 years ago (when AFM's were 2400). So calculating with pinflation, your MNF should be worth about $2500 now. However, deduct a few dollars because there's no LCD screen nor light up fiber optic ramps, so maybe $2100. I think you are lowballing yourself

All kidding aside, I think MNF is a great game and worth every penny you are asking for it (its the only non-DMD game I still own). Good luck with the sale

#4 11 years ago

Cool Pin, don't give it away.

Good Luck...

#5 11 years ago

I don't want to give it away, but I'm a firm believer in the market setting the price and not me. I just want what it's worth, my starting price is just my best guess.

However, yes, if it's worth a lot less than I thought, there is a point where I'd rather keep it. It is a cool pin but I have my eye on something else and every dollar helps.

Quoted from vcloverjr:

Cool Pin, don't give it away.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I guess my price was a little high. I didn't think it was, but how about $1050?

I was offered one at $850. It needed a complete shopout, so I would say your price is dead on.

#7 11 years ago

And down to $1K. This is as low as I'm going to go for now. If I can't get $1K I think I'll take it down to the basement and play it a while. Thanks.

#8 11 years ago

That was my first machine!

#9 11 years ago

CL ad link says "Deleted by Author"

Sold?

#10 11 years ago

Sorry not sold. Fixed link:

denver.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#11 11 years ago

If you still the monday night pinball machine I am interested. My name is John cell number 330-936-5653. Thanks

#12 11 years ago

Should have updated. Long gone. Sold for $950 on craigslist in case anyone is curious. Thanks.

#13 11 years ago

Good for the knowledge bank... And a good deal for both....

Quoted from jalpert:Should have updated. Long gone. Sold for $950 on craigslist in case anyone is curious. Thanks.

#14 11 years ago

I sold mine for 1,200---- seems like a good price to me

#15 11 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a Monday night football pinball machine? This pinball machine has sentimental value as my dad and played this machine when I was younger. My dad is now not n the best of health so i would like to find on soon. If anyone can help me with a lead or leads I would appreciate it. thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-monday-night-football and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.