Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

first to pay first to play!.jpg
    thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edwinpblue.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

Demand a refund. I did. It took a while and ultimately an assertive message.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

All I have to say to this crap is WOW.
    Glad I didn't preorder anything. And never will preorder a pinball machine.

Dude. I'm not into tattoo's but I dig the chick who is your profile photo. Would requesting pics of the shooter lane be a problem?

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

What's your angle man? You're splitting hairs over the definition of a sale versus a preorder to prove a guy should be stuck in financial limbo. If PPS would have delivered a game when stated a year ago, the op could have sold it and got most of his money back. In this situation, he's out the money with no recourse. I'm scratching my head as to why you are championing this as a good thing. You're on the wrong side of the coin on this one. By a lot.
    Plain and simple, people need to start holding these vendors accountable. That's you jack/pinball sales. It's horse shit and you know it. You presented a quasi-demand letter for full payment forever ago and have been sitting on the payments month after PPS delayed months. Do the right thing.

His angle is obviously trolling...

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Not if Rick holds to his "warranty coverage is not transferable and only applies to original registered owner" policy as announced at Expo 13.
    If you want out, ask for your refund. Holding onto a game NIB after paying even more to have it shipped to you with a slim hope of breaking even is non-medieval madness.

Exactly. Following the "speculator" angle I could just buy the three slots that gap has for sale, only invest $3000 now then "cash in" by only paying the balance 10 days before it ships. It almost sounds like a Nigerian scam... I stand by my advice to the OP. Demand a refund!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edwinpblue.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mmrle-spot?tu=edwinpblue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.