Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-675.jpg
image-257.jpg
image-961.jpg
image-208.jpg
image-907.jpg
image.jpg

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Price Reduced again..

A few tire kickers... ready to sell NOW... I just stumbled upon all of my personal grail pins... 3 of them and I'm taking them all so need to clear this one out!

TRS purchased NIB by me from GAP.

Stern Rolling Stones $3100 is minty. No broken lips or the Mick on the stick. A few mods were added on.Flipper Fidelity Speakers and LED backglass efffects. Cointaker LED were placed under all inserts but GI were left alone. Pics later when I return from work today.

image.jpg

image-961.jpg
image-907.jpg
image-208.jpg
image-675.jpg
image-257.jpg

#2 7 years ago

I would love to have these. I miss TRS big time. Love the music. A genuine "wish you were closer" and a best of luck to you.

#3 7 years ago

If I could sell my IM Pro I'd be down to buy your ACDC. Great price and only 2.5 hours away......

I don't think it will last long. Good luck man

#4 7 years ago

Thanks to both. Yes, these are both OBO. Apologize for pics not being ready yet..

#5 7 years ago

Bump for a good guy!

#6 7 years ago

Pics uploaded now...

#7 7 years ago

Shameless evening bump!

#8 7 years ago

Prices just reduced bump.

#9 7 years ago

Bump for a smokin deal on your ACDC!

#10 7 years ago

Thanks. Someone from MO is interested along with a local buyer just no firm commitment yet.

#11 7 years ago

Send one buyer my way once you have sold your AC/DC!

#12 7 years ago

Wish you were closer!

Seriously...if anyone's got a 3k-ish Stones in SoCal, hit me up!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

If someone wants to combo this into a Stern music package. Both together for $8300.

That's one heck of a nice deal for anyone local. Still a good deal even after shipping for someone who wants both of those titles.

Nice!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wish you were closer!

Seriously...if anyone's got a 3k-ish Stones in SoCal, hit me up!

Quoted from RobT:

That's one heck of a nice deal for anyone local. Still a good deal even after shipping for someone who wants both of those titles.

Nice!

You guys have to come to the midwest (and apparently the south) for prices like these. What's that you say? You don't like pinball THAT much? Well, I guess I can't blame you. Haha

#15 7 years ago

AC/DC now appears sold to local buyer.
TRS is still available and again is very nice and thumps w/ Flipper Fidelity speaker/LED light show!
Don't forget TRS is OBO!

#16 7 years ago

TRS is all that's left. Let's make a deal!

#17 7 years ago

Why would someone give the OP a thumbs down in the original posting? Am I missing something? Sounds like a nice price.

#18 7 years ago

I don't know where that's coming from... several tire kickers below... nobody has been turned down or left behind at my offering prices.. strange..

#19 7 years ago

I evened that out for you. stellar price for a fun game!

#20 7 years ago

Shameless morning bump...

2 weeks later
#21 7 years ago

Bump... price reduced again.. its a sweet one if you're looking for TRS..

#22 7 years ago

Can't believe this hasn't sold. TRS is a great game with great music. Before I received mine, I didn't even want to do the deal because I read all the negative opinions of the game on here. After playing it, it is a great fast game with great music and you can stack everything. I don't get how people play twice on a crappy routed game and act like the game sucks. It really does play great and is super fun.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

TRS is a great game with great music.

The songs from the factory suck! Now that you can replace them using Pinball Browser I'd agree that you can put some great music on it.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

The songs from the factory suck! Now that you can replace them using Pinball Browser I'd agree that you can put some great music on it.

I like the songs. Which songs do you think suck? I actually changed mine over to biggie to be funny.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Can't believe this hasn't sold. TRS is a great game with great music. Before I received mine, I didn't even want to do the deal because I read all the negative opinions of the game on here. After playing it, it is a great fast game with great music and you can stack everything. I don't get how people play twice on a crappy routed game and act like the game sucks. It really does play great and is super fun.

Yeah a bar down the street has one TRS and its brutal, I keep reminding myself it's a routed n neglected pin. Hope to play a nice one someday. Op glws price is good.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

I like the songs. Which songs do you think suck? I actually changed mine over to biggie to be funny.

Maybe they aren't that bad, but they're missing some big ones. Paint It Black is a must!

#27 7 years ago

The code on this game rocks !! Game is a $4k machine all day long. I won't sell mine.

Lyman actually played my TRS at our Pinnesota event couple years ago, watching a real player knock it out was fun. Wish I played that good.

#28 7 years ago

"Jumpin' Jack Flash" (Get your ya-ya's out version) takes the place of "Start Me Up" very nicely.

Great game with a great price Friday night GLWS Bump!!

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Game is a $4k machine all day long.

Wouldn't someone be jumping in to make a quick $800 then?

#30 7 years ago

OK Final Offer!

#31 7 years ago

wow love my LE - great pin by Tom Koppera ( Mr Cactus Canyon )

1 week later
#32 7 years ago

I would like to purchase this pin. I was thru the area about 3 weeks ago and will not be back anytime soon. Anybody going to Expo I pay extra if you can pick it up. I will be there Thur and Fri.

#33 7 years ago

Yes, please let me know if anyone is heading to Expo via Little Rock, AR.
I have several people wanting this pin who would like to pick it up in Chicago...

#34 7 years ago

Yep, I messaged you awhile back and would love to buy at expo......I could also pickup in Eureka Springs if you ever make it north.

#35 7 years ago

Unfortunately it won't fit in my SUV...

#36 7 years ago

I'm going to put up a "wanted transportation" thread and see if anyone is headed this way.

#37 7 years ago

I may be way off the mark, but this seems like a fu**ing steal!

#38 7 years ago

What's the point in having an SUV then?

#39 7 years ago

That's not true. You could remove the head. Which could be a pain.

And even simpler, you could likely loosen the hinges and slide it down, and get it to fit that way. That's not much of a pain at all, more a slight inconvinience.

1 week later
#40 7 years ago

Hey, another shameless BUMP..
And for all of you guys who just made it back disappointed in all the vaporware/concepts/failed to deliver pre-orders that are SO expensive (and for some you may never see the game in your hand)
this one's for real!
And it's available for you TODAY!
If you're a RS fan you've got to have it!

#41 7 years ago

Is no satisfaction on the game?

#42 7 years ago

You can't always get what you want.......

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Is (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction on the game?

No, although you could easily add it with Pinball Browser. Here's the song list:

1. Start Me Up
2. It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll
3. Hand of Fate
4. Shattered
5. Mixed Emotions
6. Rain Fall Down
7. She’s So Cold
8. Hang Fire
9. Love Is Strong
10. Out of Control
11. Flip the Switch
12. Happy
13. When the Whip Comes Down
14. You Got Me Rockin’ (LE version only)

#44 7 years ago

Fun game, great deal, great luck with the sale!

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

No, although you could easily add it with Pinball Browser. Here's the song list:
1. Start Me Up
2. It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll
3. Hand of Fate
4. Shattered
5. Mixed Emotions
6. Rain Fall Down
7. She’s So Cold
8. Hang Fire
9. Love Is Strong
10. Out of Control
11. Flip the Switch
12. Happy
13. When the Whip Comes Down
14. You Got Me Rockin’ (LE version only)

A lot of people rip this song list, but I love 70's era Stones the best. Some Girls is probably my favorite Stones recor. When the Whip Comes Down and Shattered are both represented. She's So Cold off of Emotional Rescue is one of my favorite Stones songs. Happy is great as well. Tattoo You songs are a little less appealing to me although "Start Me Up" is a very appropriate song at the start of the game. Mixed Emotions isn't too bad for "newer" Stones.

#46 7 years ago

No "Miss You"? Fail! I've played the game too, and thought it WAS there. Bummer.

So, what do you get for hitting Mick? And what's the secret reward in this game? That owners understand and the rest of us don't? I'll take a chance on any game, but I need to know more about TRS.

#47 7 years ago

I will purchase it!

#48 7 years ago

Smart man that buddy

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So, what do you get for hitting Mick?

You get a broken Mick.

#50 7 years ago

Yeah, seen that. They really should have made him a molded figure, like BBH. Did anyone create one for TRS as a mod?

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside