Married-with-Children-popcorn.gif
3oxxfk.jpg
s-ARSENIO-large300.jpg
brokenrecord.jpg
bump bump.gif
20130928_092530.jpg
20130928_092512.jpg
20130928_092424.jpg
There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Doesn't matter his many games are out there. If the pin is great it will sell. All those games are out there now and pins like BIBLE and TRON LE still sell for 10k+. Why is is those still sell for such a high value when all those others pins you listed are out there?

Uggggh. Your response was expected. You can never be wrong about anything. Enjoy that.

#152 9 years ago

Instead of your typical BS response why don't you try n come of with some kind of factual argument as why these other have held their value with all the flooding into the market with the pins you mentioned?

#153 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Instead of your typical BS response why don't you try n come of with some kind of factual argument as why these other have held their value with all the flooding into the market with the pins you mentioned?

Because I have a job and I don't have time. My life isn't filled with being correct all the time like yours.

#154 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Because I have a job and I don't have time. My life isn't filled with being correct all the time like yours. = I'm talking out of my ass and have no clue as usual

This is more like it.

Oh congrats on being the only one on pinside who has a job!!

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

This is more like it.

You're right. You're better than me. You own more pinball machines than me. You're more successful than me. You date hotter chicks than me.

Did I miss anything? Besides the fact that you're once again spewing your crap on a for sale thread rather than PMing me like a man.

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

You're right. You're better than me. You own more pinball machines than me. You're more successful than me. You date hotter chicks than me.
Did I miss anything? Besides the fact that you're once again spewing your crap on a for sale thread rather than PMing me like a man.

1st of all if anything my posts are helping him to realize the high value of his LE. I'll try n lob you up an easy ?...... One that maybe even you can answer. Lets say Automated put an ad out there for a NIB Tron LE or BIBLE....How much you think it would go for? Even with the list of great pins you mentioned that are or will be available soon.

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Uggggh. Your response was expected. You can never be wrong about anything. Enjoy that.

That's a great argument!

Quoted from eggbert52:

Because I have a job and I don't have time. My life isn't filled with being correct all the time like yours.

Yet you have time to post nonsense like you did above?

Quoted from eggbert52:

Like a man?

Wow.

Just wow.

#158 9 years ago

Okay guys that's enough please let it go and let the thread get back on topic.

#159 9 years ago

Still available @ 7200

#160 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Actually they (HUO Tron LE, BIB and LTBR) haven't "held their value". They spiked a good year ago or more and are lower now. Maybe or maybe not to continue a downward trend as more new games are released. They are limited in number, so they shouldn't ever get too low, but I could see $8k for both titles being a reality in a couple years. What makes these games special is already far less less relevant now than when they were released. ACDC premiums and Eli's mod make the "gotta have one" seeker of these games less common. Less demand, less price. It's happening before your eyes....but wait, your head's in the sand....so never mind.

#161 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Actually they (HUO TRON LE, BIB and LTBR) haven't "held their value". They spiked a good year ago or more and are lower now. Maybe or maybe not to continue a downward trend as more new games are released. They are limited in number, so they shouldn't ever get too low, but I could see $8k for both titles being a reality in a couple years. What makes these games special is already far less less relevant now than when they were released. ACDC premiums and Eli's mod make the "gotta have one" seeker of these games less common. Less demand, less price. It's happening before your eyes....but wait, your head's in the sand....so never mind.

I would definitely disagree that those pins haven't held their value. Even if they have come down from their peak, it's been very slight.

#162 9 years ago

Actually they (HUO TRON LE, BIB and LTBR) haven't "held their value". They spiked a good year ago or more and are lower now. Maybe or maybe not to continue a downward trend as more new games are released. They are limited in number, so they shouldn't ever get too low, but I could see $8k for both titles being a reality in a couple years. What makes these games special is already far less less relevant now than when they were released. ACDC premiums and Eli's mod make the "gotta have one" seeker of these games less common. Less demand, less price. It's happening before your eyes....but wait, your head's in the sand....so never mind.

Well I see Tron LE's selling for around 10k still and I got over 10k value for my BIBLE so I dont know what facts or sales you are using to form your opinion.

#163 9 years ago

but wait, your head's in the sand....so never mind.

Im not the one who thinks AVLE is a great game so I wouldnt go throwing the "head in the sand" line out there too much.

#164 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Well I see TRON LE's selling for around 10k still and I got over 10k value for my BIBLE so I dont know what facts or sales you are using to form your opinion.

Weren't both of these selling for $12k a year ago? The prices were artificially high due to hype and the price is starting to reflect that. They will probably drop even more, especially TRON LE. Time will tell.

#165 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Well I see TRON LE's selling for around 10k still and I got over 10k value for my BIBLE so I dont know what facts or sales you are using to form your opinion.

My opinion stems from the fact that they were going for $12k and $13k at one point. If a 20-30% drop in market valuation doesn't qualify as a reduction to you than this discussion is pointless.

#166 9 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Weren't both of these selling for $12k a year ago? The prices were artificially high due to hype and the price is starting to reflect that. They will probably drop even more, especially TRON LE. Time will tell.

Yes, thank you for chiming in.

#167 9 years ago

Close the thread. Worst of pinside.

#168 9 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Seriously. Talk about screwing up someone's FS thread.

#169 9 years ago

Wish you was closer . Do you ever come to the Midwest . I have a bsd and FH I would throw at the deal

#170 9 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Agreed. Start over...with a realistic price.

#171 9 years ago

Agreed. Start over...with a realistic price.

Price was lowered in the thread to $7,200, just not updated in the original post. Sounds pretty realistic to me.

GLWS!

#172 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

If the pin is great it will sell.

We all know how that turned out.
th-668.jpegth-668.jpeg

#173 9 years ago

Game sold pending payment

#174 9 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Price was lowered in the thread to $7,200, just not updated in the original post. Sounds pretty realistic to me.
GLWS!

Agreed. Congrats on the sale.

#175 9 years ago

Congrats on the sale.

#176 9 years ago

Congrats too to the buyer. Premium / LE is a badass game, and the LE cabinet artwork and backglass look stunning. Silver powder coat actually looked cool too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.50
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metle/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.