You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-820.jpg
$_57.JPG
$_57-2.JPG
$_57-1.JPG
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

MINT, no scratches on body, low plays, HUO, no mods, no issues, works perfect, looks brand new, bought from local retailer.

1st real offer gets it, making room for other machines, feel free to contact me, only accepting WIRES or in-person cash, buyer handles shipping.

my NAVL guy is a pain, same guy always asks buyer for $150 to help him load it (he's overweight) and there are no steps, daylight basement, access thru neighbors property next door. You can back a truck down to same level. It is what it is, just don't want you to feel like this was a surprise. You can take it up with NAVL. I've tried.

it's a great machine. highly recommend it. Merry Xmas Pinside, happy holidays!

$_57-2.JPG$_57-2.JPG$_57-1.JPG$_57-1.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

#4 9 years ago

sorry, Birmingham AL 35244

#5 9 years ago

Hmmm, I thought this was made clear before. A price shall be posted in FS threads and not treated as an auction.......

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Hmmm, I thought this was made clear before. A price shall be posted in FS threads and not treated as an auction.......

Whats the difference between putting "make me an offer" and "price is xxxx.xx OBO"

#7 9 years ago

I think a price should be posted

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Whats the difference between putting "make me an offer" and "price is xxxx.xx OBO"

This came from Robin and the mods. Take it up with them if you don't care for it.

Op is of course always welcome to put an add in the Market place which states OBO. If not, well if people start getting pokey and derail the thread, well, you were so advised.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Quoted from tacshose:

I think a price should be posted

Yes, we do not want to be an auction house. He needs to insert a price even if higher than what he would reasonably expect.

#10 9 years ago

Some people prefer to not have a record of selling prices. He said make an offer, I am sure 95% of the pinsiders know the range of a pins price. He said 1st real offer, makes it easier sometimes to make an offer without an asking price. He did not say the highest offer gets it, which negates the auction designation. Most of the complaining is from people who have no intention of buying.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Some people prefer to not have a record of selling prices. He said make an offer, I am sure 95% of the pinsiders know the range of a pins price.

I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to hide the record of a selling price, afterall isn't this site about sharing information?

#12 9 years ago

Those truly interested will make an offer which in turn will start the negotiations. Those not really interested will complain and whine before kicking the dog and slapping the wife...

GLWTS! (or auction!)

Merry Christmas To ALL!

#13 9 years ago

I was thinking the same thing.

OP, please post your asking price if starting a FS thread. Robin doesn't want Pinside turning into an auction house.

If unsure of asking price, feel free to ask. After all, this IS a FS thread!

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Those truly interested will make an offer which in turn will start the negotiations. Those not really interested will complain and whine before kicking the dog and slapping the wife...
GLWTS! (or auction!)
Merry Christmas To ALL!

Teekee, the ONLY time you pop up is to defend stuff like this. You don't agree, take it up with Robin...you know, the guy who RUNS Pinside.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to hide the record of a selling price, afterall isn't this site about sharing information?

There could be tax implications or a divorce like the other thread is discussing. What is the difference if he lists a price and continues to field offers?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Teekee, the ONLY time you pop up is to defend stuff like this. You don't agree, take it up with Robin...you know, the guy who RUNS Pinside.

So is it part of the Community Rules now?

#17 9 years ago

so can I say $50,000 or OBO? Or have I broken another rule?

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

I will start the bidding at 10 bucks, if that is what you want. It is a "real" offer

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

That would be violating the rule on trolling... Just say 9k OBO and let the issue end please. GLWS.

#20 9 years ago

I think this is the same game on ebay for 7k obo.
It sounds like a good deal especially since he will take less.

#21 9 years ago

Considering the 10% ebay fees and another 3ish in paypal (if it's accepted)...and the new high end cap. He's probably grossing right around 6k..or slightly more if it sells BIN on ebay.

It'll probably sell in 5 minutes at that price here...

Quoted from bballfan:

I think this is the same game on ebay for 7k obo.
It sounds like a good deal especially since he will take less.

#22 9 years ago

6k might take it here on pinside.

#23 9 years ago

How about an HUO AC/DC premium with a bunch of mods plus $400

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That would be violating the rule on trolling... Just say 9k OBO and let the issue end please. GLWS.

cool thxs
7k or OBO

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

How about an HUO AC/DC premium with a bunch of mods plus $400

Thxs but I have a ACDC Prem

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Considering the 10% ebay fees and another 3ish in paypal (if it's accepted)...and the new high end cap. He's probably grossing right around 6k..or slightly more if it sells BIN on ebay.
It'll probably sell in 5 minutes at that price here...

correct and that's mine on eBay

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I will start the bidding at 10 bucks, if that is what you want. It is a "real" offer

and that offer qualifies as doosh bid which I can not accept per Pinside rules

#28 9 years ago

Any interest in a HUO TSPP + cash? Drewblood above is a friend of mine. If I get your MET I'd trade him for something.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Any interest in a HUO TSPP + cash? Drewblood above is a friend of mine. If I get your MET I'd trade him for something.

Thxs dude but my next machine will be TBL or nothing.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

and that offer qualifies as doosh bid which I can not accept per Pinside rules

I hereby retract my bid. Thank you for posting a non dickish price.

#31 9 years ago

what is this pin worth? It is truly perfect. thxs ahead of time!

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

Somewhere between 6500 and 7k is market, IMHO as a recent buyer and market observer. Location of potential buyers to the seller will always be an issue.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

6k might take it here on pinside.

have a 6500 cash offer so far. Did I just break a rule?

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Somewhere between 6500 and 7k is market, IMHO as a recent buyer and market observer. Location of potential buyers to the seller will always be an issue.

Thxs

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

7 grand slow sale, 6600-6700 fast sale. Sold mine for 7200 but that was very early and none were for sale. Best of luck you will miss this one a little down the road but not enough to lose sleep over.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

have a 6500 cash offer so far. Did I just break a rule?

Now we got us an auction...Woohoo...

#37 9 years ago

Well, I'm in for huo TSPP plus 1500. Pick up can probably happen this weekend.

#38 9 years ago

Anything under $7k for a METLE is a deal IMHO. Wish I could have picked mine up for $6500!

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

trouble maker

#40 9 years ago

I'll throw out an offer of 6k but only because I have to ship it

#41 9 years ago

not cause you are you cheap

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

not cause you are you cheap

He'll just try to flip it for $11k.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I'll throw out an offer of 6k but only because I have to ship it

appreciate the offer...if it would be ok, could any future offers be emailed. I'd like to honor the mods request. THXS

#45 9 years ago

Can somebody vouch for 35mm? I don't recognize him from any of his posts either. If I was going to make an offer, I would be prepared to pay and pick up in person (ie would not be expecting to have it shipped).

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Get a clue. Guys price was 7k obo. 6.5 is sub that. If he would have been offered 7 and held out for more that would be like an auction. Right now it's just a back up offer if he can't get full asking price.

I swear, the ignorance on this site is multiplying by the day and is making it nearly impossible to enjoy anymore....

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Can somebody vouch for 35mm? I don't recognize him from any of his posts either. If I was going to make an offer, I would be prepared to pay and pick up in person (ie would not be expecting to have it shipped).

i've listed my BSM, TronLE & HulkLE here. I don't post a lot. Anybody is welcome to call me. NAVL has delivered and picked up here several times. The same mover comes, so he can probably tell you all about my house, if you have any concerns.

#48 9 years ago

bump. Open to trades TWDLE + cash.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

bump. Open to trades TWDLE + cash.

heh, "TBL or nothing" seemed rather extreme.

#50 9 years ago

BUMP
I paid $7k for mine a year ago and absolutely love it. I hope you won't regret selling it, I know mine isn't for sale because I play it most out of all my machines. Plus I just ordered a bunch of mods for it during the "Black Friday" pinside specials. Anything under $7k is a bargain for this one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 25.50
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metle-303 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.