You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Teeth.jpg
20131013_224915_resized.jpg
20131013_224854_resized_1.jpg
#1 10 years ago

If anyone is interested in a swap out of their snake head I will do these $70 shipped back.
Just email me at [email protected].
The snake is altered permanently - eyes drilled and back of head.

20131013_224854_resized_1.jpg20131013_224854_resized_1.jpg 20131013_224915_resized.jpg20131013_224915_resized.jpg
#2 10 years ago

Very cool. Video plz.

#3 10 years ago

Niiiiicccee !

what about the teeeeth ?

#4 10 years ago

looks awesome!!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Niiiiicccee !
what about the teeeeth ?

Teeth have seen a lot of bashing

Teeth.jpgTeeth.jpg

Cool mod, GLWS

#6 10 years ago

Robert, any other colors?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Niiiiicccee !
what about the teeeeth ?

Add some teeth to this mod and you go yourself a winner.

#8 10 years ago

Awesome Robert-Good Stuff. Can you do in green or maybe purple or yellow LED's? Also, I think adding teeth would not be good. I think they removed the teeth for a reason. They block some of the shots and break easily. Why add a mod that affects game play. I also think this particular snake looks like a python and not a viper, so not having large fangs looks more appropriate. My .02

#9 10 years ago

Looks awesome! The snake is such a PITA to remove and reinstall. I gotta wonder about waiting for a teeth mod too so I don't have to take it out twice. I added some flexible plastic teeth, and they look ok and don't effect the ball, but they're not HOOKED quality either, that's for sure.

#10 10 years ago

Snake is a cake walk to remove.
Remove the Philips head that holds the snake shot lit led (right next to the right ramp).
Swing the plastic back toward the center of the pops.
Remove the back Philips head screw on the head.
Remove the top Philips head screw on the head.
Wiggle it off (note there is a small black spacer under the head that the top screws to trough).
Just behind the nose under the head is a textured spike you have to pull up on the head to get it off.
You will think there is a screw there but there isn't.

Ok so its a 10 min remove and the game is 100% playable while you ship it to me.

The eyes have to be bright to be effective. I will only be offering white leds being I have them in quantity in stock and dont want to stock other colors for just a few jobs (time wise not worth it.). The whites are 20000lmn if you would like custom color 3mm flat top is what I use if you would like to purchase and ship with your head.

Best to email me whereas pinside is blocked at work.
Thanks
Robert

I am working on replacement teeth but have not found something I would like to sell yet.

#12 10 years ago

Love Hooked's work. Great job!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Just behind the nose under the head is a textured spike you have to pull up on the head to get it off. You will think there is a screw there but there isn't.

The 'spike' is glued into the snake head. There is a screw holding the anchor/spike inside the snakes mouth. I guess leaving it there and pulling the snake off the anchor is a decent way to go. I hadn't thought of that and just removed the inside screw leaving the anchor attached.

1 week later
#14 10 years ago

Got my snake back quick and installled. Looks great. I went with eyes lit all the time.Looking back I should have went with only lit in snake mode but still happy. Robert gets these done and sent back to you fast. Thanks!! . Please sell me some teeth or fangs , Does look like a turtle as another pinsider pointed out . I've lost track of how many mods I have bought off hooked. Top quality always.

#15 10 years ago

Received and installed my snake mod. Easy installation for sure. I got the flashing eyes and they really add to the game. This is a must have mod for Metallica. Good guy to deal with as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 25.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 149.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-snake-eyes-swap-out-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.