You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

003.JPG
STRTCHTRK.jpg
STCH.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 10 years ago

Nice box!!!

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

What about the shooter lane?

#53 10 years ago

OHHHH I see a ding on the right edge of the box...damaged box...damaged box. I'll give ya 2G's.

#54 10 years ago

Awesome game and good price. Love my pro. GLWS.

#55 10 years ago

Has it sold? Unbelievable if still has it

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Has it sold? Unbelievable if still has it

Yes still available.Lots of interest but no one has committed yet.Thought I had a local pickup but never heard back so........

#57 10 years ago

Yes it is.....

#58 10 years ago

this would be in my basement by now, wish you we're closer, really!

#59 10 years ago

Bump. Anyone WIWC, should just be quiet.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Bump. Anyone WIWC, should STFU!

A WIWC is just as good, maybe even better than a BUMP. A SHAZAM on the other hand...

#61 10 years ago

Sent you a pm

#62 10 years ago

I get STFU. I have no idea what a "WIWC" is. would anyone care to explain?

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I get STFU. I have no idea what a "WIWC" is. would anyone care to explain?

Wish I was closer.

#64 10 years ago

Just a heads up, international shipping is out of the question for this machine as i was just informed.....just incase anyone else enquires to buy this.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Just a heads up, international shipping is out of the question for this machine as i was just informed.....just incase anyone else enquires to buy this.

There is no need to be upset or make this a personal issue about International shipping.It is an involved process even with a broker involved, and is way too much work to sell or ship a pinball machine that one is already losing money on anyway.

#66 10 years ago

Not making it anything, take a chill pill dude, just letting others know so they dont reply, maybe add it to your post to let all know. Its not that hard its already packed and no work involved as broker takes care of it all........not to fussed it saves me around $700 to get yours and i wouldnt have to wait for next shipment to aus. Now i just have to wait, its all good.....

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Not making it anything, take a chill pill dude, just letting others know so they dont reply, maybe add it to your post to let all know. Its not that hard its already packed and no work involved as broker takes care of it all........not to fussed it saves me around $700 to get yours and i wouldnt have to wait for next shipment to aus. Now i just have to wait, its all good.....

But you forgot to mention that you low-balled me also on the price.

#68 10 years ago

Just a post to inform all out there that I would prefer not to ship International with this machine.
Thanks to all so far for their interest.That is my Public Service announcement to all who really care about this issue.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

But you forgot to mention that you low-balled me also on the price.

Haha just asked if $4000 was good enough, needed it as cheap as possible to save on customs cost......cant blame me for trying! Doesnt matter anyway as you dont ship internationally.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Bump. Anyone WIWC, should STFU!

lol really?? WIWC is just as good as BUMP.. take your own advice.

GLWS

#71 10 years ago

Thanks for the bumps.Any form of such is greatly appreciated.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

lol really?? WIWC is just as good as BUMP.. take your own advice.

I should! Friday night is vodka night.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I should! Friday night is vodka night.

At least someone has the right idea.

#74 10 years ago

Wow, can't believe that low price and still not sold. If I did not already had one coming would buy it for sure. Thanks Stretch2 for posting this at such a low price.

Good luck with the sale

#75 10 years ago

I am sorry but when you can get one for $4450 shipped from a distributor. How is this such a low price? I am not getting it. As someone said earlier, if you are local great. If you add in shipping, not so much.

#76 10 years ago

Stretch is a good guy to work with. Thanks again for the TFLE!

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from jyfly:

I am sorry but when you can get one for $4450 shipped from a distributor. How is this such a low price? I am not getting it. As someone said earlier, if you are local great. If you add in shipping, not so much.

FYI, Distributor cost from Stern has gone up by $200 recently, and best deals around from the major players is $4600 shipped.I know.So thanks for trying to crap on my thread,and have a wonderful day.Come back and visit soon again when your facts are accurate.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from jyfly:

Not the same country. That's why some of you guys need to think about shipping pins to Canada. You guys could sell a lot more. Our distributors here have it way too easy and sell for a lot more you could possibly think. Thrust me $4300 for a NIB Metallica in Canada is a real joke.

#80 10 years ago

Sorry Stretch2, I know it does not help much on your sell cause you don't want International shipping but was just replying to the other post.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Sorry Stretch2, I know it does not help much on your sell cause you don't want International shipping but was just replying to the other post.

And what you say makes so much sense.But to some of us it is somewhat intimidating because of all the paperwork requirements and possible tariffs.I started this thread because I thought someone would like a good deal on a NIB pin.But as usual ,and as these threads typically seem to go lately, the passionate and the embittered seem to rise to the forefront and take center attention.My mistake for thinking and hoping this one might be different. Pinside is a great place for an exchange of ideas.I have made some really cool friends from this hobby, and that makes it all worthwhile.But the constant jabbing that goes on back and forth here just never gets easy to get used to.
If I don't sell this soon, I will probably open it and attempt to mod it myself with the help of Gio at Pinball Refinery.Another one of the Good Guys and a friend to Pinsiders.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

FYI, Distributor cost from Stern has gone up by $200 recently, and best deals around from the major players is $4600 shipped.I know.So thanks for trying to crap on my thread,and have a wonderful day.Come back and visit soon again when your facts are accurate.

Not a problem, I will have a wonderful day. However, my quote is still good and it is not $4600. My facts are accurate. I am not trying to crap on your thread. I am just stating a fact. If you can get your price that is great. I would like to figure out how to buy something new and sell it used without losing money myself. So would a million used car salesman.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from jyfly:

Not a problem, I will have a wonderful day. However, my quote is still good and it is not $4600. My facts are accurate. I am not trying to crap on your thread. I am just stating a fact. If you can get your price that is great. I would like to figure out how to buy something new and sell it used without losing money myself. So would a million used car salesman.

Oh my,Where is Teekee when I need him ?

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from jyfly:

However, my quote is still good and it is not $4600.

Please share with the rest of us Pinsiders so we can all get a better deal who is selling Met Pros NIB for $4450 shipped.I personally would not be offended by that information if it helps our fellow Pinsiders.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

If I don't sell this soon, I will probably open it and attempt to mod it myself with the help of Gio at Pinball Refinery.Another one of the Good Guys and a friend to Pinsiders.

Gio is the best. Help me so much with my AC/DC Premium and Avengers LE. My Metallica is coming from him and Steve from Pinball Refinery. I'm adding everything they sell on it . As you said : lot of paperwork and I do understand why a lot of people don't want to get into that but if someone can figure it out, lots of money on the table on the other side of the border.

Really looking foward for Metallica and the Pinball Refinery is my new official Dealer.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Oh my,Where is Teekee when I need him ?

I can only shake my head anymore. These guys that crash FS posts like this can't be stopped. Sad it happens but its part of Pinside just like it was a part of RGP... things were going along nicely but you know sooner or later it's gonna happen. Why can't they just

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I can only shake my head anymore. These guys that crash FS posts like this can't be stopped. Sad it happens but its part of Pinside just like it was a part of RGP... things were going along nicely but you know sooner or later it's gonna happen. Why can't they just

Nice to hear from you and thanks for your thoughts on this.You are also a Friend to Pinsiders even if some of them don't realize it .

#88 10 years ago

and we hear from him. obviously nobody has made "the list" yet because he isn't writing in ALL CAPS YET!!!!!!!

#89 10 years ago

I received the quote in a pm. If the seller wanted the price in a thread it would be there. I am not embittered and trying to dump on your thread. I actually was not questioning your price at all. If I lived closer I would probably buy it from you today. I was only wondering why everyone seems to think it is such a good deal. I just don't see it as being so. The fact that it is still for sale makes that point. I guess we should all just sit back and have a love fest and not question anything. GLWTS wish I was closer.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from jyfly:

The fact that it is still for sale makes that point.

Actually I had a deal with a couple of Pinsiders but personal issues on their side prevented a positive conclusion.Also,since you are unable to provide us with a name of a Distributor to share with the rest of us, your $4450 statement actually holds no validity.We've seen your kind come and go.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from jyfly:

There it is, a bs post from my kind.

This entire post from you makes absolutely no sense at all.Again no specific proof to help other Pinsiders benefit.And you can't even tell the difference between serious and spoofing.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from jyfly:

If you can figure it out, the end of the month is July 31st.

Thanks for that.Now we are all better off than a few minutes ago.

#94 10 years ago

Angry bump.

#95 10 years ago

C'mon, aren't we all having fun here ?

#97 10 years ago

jyfly has stepped up to the plate.More Pinsiders will now benefit from this information.That is by far more important than one seller selling one machine.And I mean that with all seriousness.

#98 10 years ago

And with my Price drop to $4250 I can now guarantee a delivered price of $4440 to the nearest Pilot Air Freight dock for pickup near the Buyer's location.

#99 10 years ago

Ah, all is well now!! I will say again, I was not trying to bash your price. You may or may not believe that. I figured most people would have the same prices available. I am truly sorry for derailing your thread and I do hope that it helps. I am figuring I may be screwed with that price if I put Greg in a bad spot but it had to be done. If I was closer I would buy you beer now.

#100 10 years ago

I don't get why you have to put a distributor in a hard place by showing their below MAP price (a violation for them). Showing a personal email (just not cool). For a game I bet you are not buying.
Life won't stop if you leave the for sale thread alone.
Let buyers make offers and bump so maybe someone close sees it otherwise why is it your righteous mission to be involved. Christ!

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-pro-nib-4400/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.