You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

003.JPG
STRTCHTRK.jpg
STCH.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 10 years ago

Selling my Metallica Pro NIB for $4250.Price drop for quick sale.
Located in Baltimore, Md.
Still on pallet so I can ship via Pilot Air Freight for pickup at nearest Pilot Air Freight dock to Buyer's location for a guaranteed price of $4440 .
Please pm me if interested.
Thanks.

#2 10 years ago

Stretch, what gives? You almost seem like a dealer with all the NIB sales!

#3 10 years ago

Evening bump.

#4 10 years ago

Doing some mods on my other pins instead from a fellow pinsider.
Not a dealer for sure.They make money,I sure don't.

#5 10 years ago

Bump for the night crowd.

#6 10 years ago

Price drop for quick sale. Now $4250.

#7 10 years ago

If you were in the Chicago area, I would come get it now.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TurboTim:

If you were in the Chicago area, I would come get it now.

Please pm me.I can work with you on shipping.

#10 10 years ago

Nice price. Great game.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Price drop for quick sale. Now $4300.

Good price! Considering the recent price hike on Pro versions and it has shipping costs already included.

#12 10 years ago

No price hike on MET pro, Unless your trying to sell them and want people to think the price is going up. If they are NIB get ready to fix the problems right out of the box. These have a lot of mechanical issues. Yes I do have one. Yes they do have issues more then others out of the box. Drop targets issues( reset on there own and don't drop when hit), dmd issues( lines showing up on there own in the display defective product). Not saying stern will not take care of it with sending new parts,, but who wants to fix something free parts or not, That you just spent close to 5k for? I would wait until a HUO comes up and by then the issues would have been taken care of.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

No price hike on MET pro, Unless your trying to sell them and want people to think the price is going up. If they are NIB get ready to fix the problems right out of the box. These have a lot of mechanical issues. Yes I do have one. Yes they do have issues more then others out of the box. Drop targets issues( reset on there own and don't drop when hit), dmd issues( lines showing up on there own in the display defective product). Not saying stern will not take care of it with sending new parts,, but who wants to fix something free parts or not, That you just spent close to 5k for? I would wait until a HUO comes up and by then the issues would have been taken care of.

I'm sure Stretch really appreciates your (lack of) support in helping him sell his pin at a great price. I think you could have found a better place to post this... good job!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I'm sure Stretch appreciates your support in helping him sell his pin at a great price. I think you could have found a better place to post this... good job!

Here's a positive spin...Brtlkat admits he spent close to 5k for his (which is common)...

At $4,300 (Stretch's current asking price) the buyer is being paid $600-$700 to *potentially" fix NIB issues. Since Stern has been good about fixing issues, I think $4,300 is a great price!

#15 10 years ago

$4300 plus shipping.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

$4300 plus shipping.

You asking or telling?

These are selling for 8100 kiwi at the moment so great price here, I'm off to check shipping and tax to bring it to NZ.

GLWS as I can't really afford it unfortunately......

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

$4300 plus shipping.

I have not purchased a NIB for a while....let's say I was to buy a new pin from JJ at GX, would shipping be included in the price or is it additional.

.....and $4300 is a great price stretch

#18 10 years ago

If this would have come up two weeks ago, I would have driven to Baltimore rather than emailing JJ. Add shipping to this price, and it is competitive.

#19 10 years ago

sorry. typo. I am asking if the price includes shipping. the OP post lead me to believe it didn't but a couple of other posts by others has me second guessing myself. to your point jmule usually the price quotes from a distributor is including shipping.

#20 10 years ago

Thanks edwin.......GLWS stretch

STCH.jpgSTCH.jpg

#21 10 years ago

Still available but there is interest.

#22 10 years ago

can't believe this is not sold yet, thats a very good price!

glwts.

#23 10 years ago

I've never said this in my life

But

I wish you were closer

FML

#24 10 years ago

I already have a premium coming next week but want a pro. If its still there I will list my premium and buy yours. I bet it will be gone though. Great price.

#25 10 years ago

btw I was told by more than 1 dist. that the Pro and Premium prices went up by $200 recently from Stern.

#26 10 years ago

Best reason for me selling this pin is simple.I was interested in doing some mods with the Pinball Refinery but the shipping to California and back is too expensive on mine.So it is honestly better for me to sell this one for a fair price to someone and start over with Gio.

#27 10 years ago

Anyone know the average rate on Met Pro and Prem? I would love to swap out.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Anyone know the average rate on Met Pro and Prem? I would love to swap out.

Do you have a Premium and your interested in a Pro? Just curious as I have a Pro and have thought about selling and picking up a Premium. If you did maybe we could work something out.

Stretch GLWS as Metallica is an awesome pin. Being an hour away from you I would have bought this in a heart beat had I not gotten my Pro NIB day one. Your price is fantastic. This pin is only going to get better.

#29 10 years ago

Thanks for the support so far.

#30 10 years ago

Still here.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

I have not purchased a NIB for a while....let's say I was to buy a new pin from JJ at GX, would shipping be included in the price or is it additional.
.....and $4300 is a great price stretch

Blimey about that in £ here in the UK , and £1 = $1.50 !!

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from poibug:

Blimey about that in £ here in the UK , and £1 = $1.50 !!

So now I am more confused than I usually am .....

#33 10 years ago

$1.535

#34 10 years ago

It's all much clearer now. Thanks.

#35 10 years ago

He's saying it would cost about $6500 in the UK.

There has to be someone near Baltimore that needs this, right?

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from herg:

There has to be someone near Baltimore that needs this, right?

I am getting more serious interest now, but it's just a matter of when someone would commit.

#37 10 years ago

Good prospects but no definite financial commitments yet.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Good prospects but no definite financial commitments yet.

Teekee needs another one....GLWS!

#39 10 years ago

Honestly, I can't believe how much I like this game. I didn't WANT to like it at all, but it's just pure fun...

I'm really considering selling/trading an existing game to make room for a metpro- and I never thought thats be an option prior....

Great game- great price.

#40 10 years ago

I will have some MET Pros at the Winston Salem auction next Saturday.

#41 10 years ago

Morning bump....GL Stretch

STRTCHTRK.jpgSTRTCHTRK.jpg

#42 10 years ago

Almost getting there.

#43 10 years ago

Man, if you needed a little extra proof the market has slowed down this is it!

#44 10 years ago

Bad timing. Most of the guys who want a Metallica Pro have already bought them, and stretch really needs a local buyer to really make this worthwhile. It'll happen soon enough.

#45 10 years ago

Cheap Bump.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Bad timing. Most of the guys who want a Metallica Pro have already bought them, and stretch really needs a local buyer to really make this worthwhile. It'll happen soon enough.

Great point if it is local makes for a pretty good deal but if need to ship it is about what the going rate is for them. This pin is fun as all get out good luck with your sale!

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Great point if it is local makes for a pretty good deal but if need to ship it is about what the going rate is for them. This pin is fun as all get out good luck with your sale!

100% correct.

#48 10 years ago

I'd buy it if you lived closer. $4300 is an awesome price, and I'm not a huge fan of the machine lol. It's not bad by any means though.

#50 10 years ago

What about the shooter lane?

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-pro-nib-4400 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.