View topic image gallery

metallicajusticealbumart1.jpeg
MET_SAMPLE_.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 11.22.48 PM-678.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 11.22.48 PM.png
MET_CLOSE_BL-521.jpg
1381509_10202316707146025_790744465_n.jpg
1396040_10202316707106024_952469761_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

A few of you asked me to come up with something for MET so here is what I came up with,
Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 11.22.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-23 at 11.22.48 PM.png
1381509_10202316707146025_790744465_n.jpg1381509_10202316707146025_790744465_n.jpg1396040_10202316707106024_952469761_n.jpg1396040_10202316707106024_952469761_n.jpgMET_SAMPLE_.jpgMET_SAMPLE_.jpgMET_CLOSE_BL-521.jpgMET_CLOSE_BL-521.jpg

Kit sells for $95.00 shipped to Mainland USA .
Includes left and right Pinblade panels plus the speaker grill kit,.
Or
$70.00 for the left and right panels plus Protective felt.
$25.00 for Speaker grill kit.

Printed on Easy-Release Sturdy High Quality Vinyl. Has the same scratch-resistant coating that the factory graphics have. No need to worry about scratching and ripping like those other panels out there. Kit also comes with Felt protective strips for extra protection. Can easily be easily repositioned and removed if needed. UV Resistant inks will make sure they last forever.,

MADE IN THE USA.

You can send payment via Paypal to:

[email protected]

Thanks and enjoy!

—Joe

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for the compliment Chris.

I got it.

#5 10 years ago

Hey Cobra.. I guess your gonna have to fill in between with some more PINS!

#10 10 years ago

I like the ideas here but I won't say its the first I am hearing it..so with that being said,..
I can come up with a second design as well for MET and I will take care of the fellas who bought the above panels already.

#17 10 years ago

Hey Fellas. I am almost there. Hang in there. I think you will be happy.

#20 10 years ago

Hi Harry a very good question.

I kind of already addressed this in the AC/DC thread here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-interior-pinbladesspeaker-panel-kit-hot/page/2#post-1207670

Quoted from joeraptor2003:

The Speaker panels will conform to what ever surface you stick them to. Same thing goes for the Blades.
So it's a good fit. All of graphics have durable textured coating like the factory anyway so You will not see anything come through,

-Joe

Hope that helps.

1 week later
#25 10 years ago
Quoted from redlines:

any up dates on Alt Met

Yeah sorry guys...This one is taking a while..But I THINK when you see it, you'll understand why.

Quoted from wolowizard:

these designs have a great flame design , real flame verses a cartoon version of flames I have seen elsewhere. joe is a seasoned graphic designer with many years in the field , with a great eye for design , proportion and layout ,, good job joe...

Dude... that is really nice of you. I really appreciate the kind words..Very cool of you.

Yeah.. everyone has their own style... And it's great to have a choice if you think about it..but my style is usually bordering over the top most of the time. That is just how I do.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Thanks again Joe very great mod. The adhesive material is VERY friendly user so even if you did not get it right the first 4 times aligning everything you can try again, again and again still will stick right there. You can also remove it if for some reason you don't want it after, great.

4 times Chris????

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

that speaker panel with matching inside decals look awesome . I told my friend to check out your designs , great job . how do you order them ? he will probably get the full set...thx

Thanks Wolo..he can order these now..or... If he can hold out a little longer..

I'm so close to finalizing my other design.. without a doubt. One of my favorite pieces. I think the group will be very pleased. Taking in to the next level with Metallica!

- Joe

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

awesome , I have seen your other work on the AC DC panels you did.. do you do other designs for other machines as well? the interior panels really bring the artwork into play .,, it blends very well with color scheme and design. the inside is boring in just plain black , it looks like it should of came from the factory that way. you could make a matching decal for the coindoor in that small rectangular indentation in the middle of the door, also the small square around the shooter rod , offer it as a full trim kit set...it could be cool

Wolo
TY..The black sides are just so boring..why not make something cool that adds to the game a bit out of all that dead space.. so yeah I agree with you.MY goal was always to make designs that looked like factory or better.

Yes I have other designs for ST, STTNG, LOTR, SM, AC/DC and NOW MET and MET 2 to come. I am currently working on other designs for other titles. I have gotten a lot of request. So I am addressing them all as time permits. I have many more to come my friend.

I like your idea about the coin door sticker and I think it's totally do able. I think I will try that. Keep you posted on that. You'll be the first to have.

I really need to get me a Premium at this point soon.

#32 10 years ago

Yes..look for it sometime this evening.
Thanks for asking.

#34 10 years ago

Hi All

Please see this thread regarding the new Metallica PinBlades..and make sure you have a fresh change of underwear.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-pinblades-and-lighting-effects-taking-orders

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-pinblades-and-speaker-grill-kit?tu=joeraptor2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.