Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by eXidy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Hi there. My brother is selling his Metallica LE # 431/500. He purchased it new and its huo. 100% original without any mods. Played only 225 times and is running v1.22.

He's asking $7500 obo. Please pm me if you're interested. thanks!

photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG

#2 5 years ago

some more pix.

photo 1.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 5.JPG
#3 5 years ago

Any way this could be at the Colorado Rocky Mtn Pin convention in April? Gorgeous. I want.

#4 5 years ago

heh, this particular one is in Raleigh... but im sure someone will bring an LE to the show.

6 months later
#5 5 years ago

---THIS HAS BEEN SOLD---

thanks!

#6 5 years ago

I bought it. It was a pleasure working with your brother. Thanks to Black_Rose for bumping the pin in a recent thread. And glad I bought the Escalara stair climber or probably wouldn't have been able to do the deal. I'm done carrying pins up/down stairs.

#7 5 years ago

You need to move closer to your brother and open an arcade bar around here.

#8 5 years ago

Congrats. I just got a MOP as well and am loving it.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I bought it. It was a pleasure working with your brother. Thanks to Black_Rose for bumping the pin in a recent thread. And glad I bought the Escalara stair climber or probably wouldn't have been able to do the deal. I'm done carrying pins up/down stairs.

Yr welcome luckymoey ,,, I called the Prior Owner last week but was un-decided as i wanted a TWD .. Anyway ,, Enjoy it bro ,, Metallica is a Hell've pin ......

#10 5 years ago

Thanks. It wasn't really at the top of my list, but I spent some more time watching Bowen and some other videos when this one came up nearby at a good price. Glad I went for it. I really don't know the rules yet but the game is really fun. Made it to crank it up a few times and it feels like I'm still only scratching the surface.

#11 5 years ago

I kept my Met- Pro 4 only a brief tyme ( S**t ) hit the Fan w/ the Now X .. But I mod'd it and Sold it 2 the Banker . I play it ever now & then ,, especially w/ the latest code . You'll know yr play-n gOod when u get an opportunity to change the song play-n in the middle of game play ..

1 week later
#12 5 years ago

My brother was amazed.. He never seen an Escalera before.
He actually called me several times and asked me if it was cool for you to use it

Glad you got the game!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside