(Topic ID: 56390)

F/S Metallica MOPLE #373 NIB (Try this again)

By Jamaster10

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 276 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

popeye-001.gif
Ted_Pic.jpg
mind-blown.gif
man-looking-in-mirror.jpg
Picture1.jpg
Busted.jpg
pipe.gif
image.jpg
startrekhmm.gif
internet-detective.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Car_wash_boobs.gif
spitting-smiley-emoticon.gif
DSC09238.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr_Gonzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

i listed this the other day and a few pinsiders decided to get into a pissin match on my fs thread and it became locked then. I know everybodys got there opinion on pricing, its a free world!
I know the prices on these are all over but im asking 9k for mine.
Its NIB # 373 not #383 as i posted the other day Sorry!
I will do trades as well!
have a great day
Pincades
JT

Seems the pinside crowd isn't interested. Post it for sale on RGP, that might work out better.

#128 10 years ago

I'm waiting for try #4.

The profit margin is shrinking all the while, terrible times these days. Why, I remember when a speculator could bank a few thousand for doing nothing but storing a pin.

Poor OP, how will he feed his family when he can't cash in?

Someone please end this misery.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Well put. Why wouldnt people make a better use of time than to try and "police" buyers, I mean educate them lol. Must be a sad, lonely existence!

Why wouldn't people make a better use of time than to ask the MSRP on AFM?

Does it matter? Are you building a time machine? Maybe its just a sad lonely existence?

Good luck Mcfly.

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

i will try to explain roostking. we are a pinball community here and buy games to actually play and enjoy with family and friends for the most part.
when a new game comes out like met le and they are sold out in an hour and many people were shut out because of the demand who wanted them to actually play never got one. then seeing these exact games still in the box being flipped here to fellow pinsiders, from pinsiders who have inside connections with the distros, for a substantial premium only weeks afterwards leaves a lot of people understandably bitter.
the afm in question has been played and enjoyed by many people for years and years and the seller did not buy the game to flip but to enjoy and is simply selling it. many pinsiders sell machines here ever day, nothing new.
buying to enjoy and sell at current price to fellow pinsiders versus buying to flip down the road with no intention to play it, not enabling fellow pinsiders to buy a nib from the distro.
this whole thing is so tiresome for all of us. not long ago we were trying to help each other enjoy the hobby but recently things have turned a little ugly with the flippers coming in here to screw the hobbyists imo.
please sell the phucking game already so we can move on from here and end this thread.
complainers buy the PREMIUM like i did and move on. i am not a "do gooder" just trying to explain it to roostking as i understand it.

Vex nailed it.

And Rick, its not jealousy. Its seeing some of my friends that really wanted the LE not be able to purchase one because of guys like the OP of this thread. He never wanted the game, just wanted to gouge a fellow hobbyist.

#232 10 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

First off thanks for all the post and keeping close to the top fellas LOL Just Kiding.
I DID NOT buy this MOPLE to just flip it! i am a metallica fan way back! (if that was the case i would have sold my ACDCBIB for 10k when they came out)
I just cant bring myself to open the box. I 'm on the fence whether i really like the game or not, i just played it again @ Emporium Chicago last night. STill not that impressed!
IMOP its just not that popular with me. 9k was a starting price. you can all complain about pricing and flipping but there are names on this thread alone that do it as well.
If you bought a car and didnt like it, after you ordered, would you keep it, or sell it when the market is active on it????????
Pincades.
JT

Holy shit are you full of it.

Forget something?

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willing-to-trade-my-mople-for-the-right-deal

You were ready to flip before they even started shipping. Now "its not for you". You're "on the fence about opening it".

Now you're just a liar. I can't wait for Teekee to tell me what a good guy you are.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.50
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr_Gonzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-mople-373-nib-try-this-again?tu=Dr_Gonzo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.