(Topic ID: 56390)

F/S Metallica MOPLE #373 NIB (Try this again)

By Jamaster10

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 276 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

popeye-001.gif
Ted_Pic.jpg
mind-blown.gif
man-looking-in-mirror.jpg
Picture1.jpg
Busted.jpg
pipe.gif
image.jpg
startrekhmm.gif
internet-detective.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Car_wash_boobs.gif
spitting-smiley-emoticon.gif
DSC09238.JPG

There are 276 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#254 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Same to you, pal!

Ted just realized you are a moderator! SLAM ON THE BRAKES!

#255 10 years ago

Sorry...I wrote something and then decided not to post it.

#256 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Ted just realized you were a moderator!

It I were a Moderator this place would be half the size!

#257 10 years ago

And there would be no textbox to enter our thoughts, just millions of animated emoticons to choose from!

#258 10 years ago

I'd like to see some of the people on here do a complete thread with nothing but animated emoticons. I imagine it would be quite entertaining, but heck on the server.

#259 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I'd like to see some of the people on here do a complete thread with nothing but animated emoticons. I imagine it would be quite entertaining, but heck on the server.

mind-blown.gifmind-blown.gif

#260 10 years ago

Ted just realized you are a moderator! SLAM ON THE BRAKES!

LOL Ted

Ted_Pic.jpgTed_Pic.jpg

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

And there would be no textbox to enter our thoughts, just millions of animated emoticons to choose from!

Much better than most of the jerkoff comments as of late....

#262 10 years ago

Is this still for sale?

#263 10 years ago

It probably sold a week ago....who would notice?

#264 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Is this still for sale?

Is what for sale?

#265 10 years ago

Third base!

#266 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

How did you come up with that ? Jaimmy is Jim and Jamaster is Jesse

In whysnow's defense I thought they were the same person as well . . . and I stalk these boards like a fat man stalks Popeye's Fried Chicken.

#267 10 years ago

Ted is selling GIF's now?

#268 10 years ago

I'll gladly sell you a Gif today for a....

popeye-001.gifpopeye-001.gif

#269 10 years ago

For what it's worth there's a NIB MOPLE for sale on rgp. Sounds like the seller is looking for $8,500 cash but ideally wants to trade for a NIB TRON Pro. Just wanted to mention it as a point of reference price wise - not trying to defer a potential buyer. GLWTS.

#270 10 years ago

OP is looking for $9k or offers right? $8500 might do it. Market is soft right now though. Lots of people having trouble moving games! Good luck with the sale

#271 10 years ago
Quoted from PinAddict-JWC:

For what it's worth

Sorry but pointing out another game for sale elsewhere at any price on someones for sale thread is a pretty dickish move.

#272 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Sorry but pointing out another game for sale elsewhere at any price on someones for sale thread is a pretty dickish move.

ya but trying to flip a game a make a couple grand here on a forum where people are passionate about pinball(and then pretend that wasn’t your intention all along) is a pretty dickish move as well..the best place for that kind of douchebaggery is ebay.

I need some popcorn : )

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

ya but trying to flip a game a make a couple grand here on a forum where people are passionate about pinball(and then pretend that wasn’t your intention all along) is a pretty dickish move as well..the best place for that kind of douchebaggery is ebay.

Douchebaggery? I was curious about this so i looked it up... here are the results:

Definition of douchebaggery

douchebaggery

noun - uncountable

•something reminiscent of douche bags.

•the behavior of a douche bag.

Example - I'm tired of his douchebaggery.

#274 10 years ago

.... decided not to use the gif!

#275 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Yawn.

#276 10 years ago

Doc! ya woke me up with that yawn...

There are 276 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-mople-373-nib-try-this-again/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.