New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 115007)

Sold

By Concretehardt

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Ferrone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-621.jpg
20140628_230621.jpg
image-877.jpg
image-472.jpg
image-935.jpg
image-385.jpg
image-125.jpg
image-219.jpg
image-314.jpg
image-209.jpg
image-988.jpg
image-26.jpg
image-878.jpg
image-658.jpg
image-795.jpg
image-147.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Game is spoken for
Ok while I play this game a bit more I figured I would also float it for possible trade for a well modded HUO AC/DC Luci... (Would love a refinery game) Right now I can't afford to keep this game and buy AC/DC Luci so if I want to pick up AC/DC I will have to let this game go.

HUO METLE #192 I am the 2nd owner, the Cabinet and Playfield are in excellent condition.
Besides Tron LE which I just had to sell to raise cash (so I probably can't afford) there are no other games I'm interested in right now except AC/DC Luci.
My game has the following mods:

Shaker motor
Pinnovaters external volume control/headphone jack
Flipper Fidelity back box speakers
Cliffy shooter lane protector (both sides and right side rail protector)
Sparky air ball deflector
Superbands
Snake fangs
CaliMikes custom Sparky shooter rod
Mirror polished balls
Custom pincards

Roughly $450+ in mods

would prefer a game within driving distance of me.
Game is located in Eugene, OR

image-988.jpg

image-75.jpg
image-895.jpg
image-147.jpg
image-795.jpg
image-658.jpg
image-878.jpg
image-26.jpg
// Error: Image 344884 not found //

#2 5 years ago

I know these pics are terrible! I may need to move the game outside to get some decent photos
Picture a "minty" MOPLE in your minds eye
[attachment=2167632][attachment=2167632][attachment=2167632][attachment=2167632]

image-935.jpg
image-472.jpg
image-877.jpg

#3 5 years ago

Really having a hard time with the low light in my game room but there isn't a mark on the cabinet.
image-385.jpgimage-125.jpgimage-219.jpgimage-314.jpgimage-209.jpg

#4 5 years ago

If I were switching things up this would be the last machine I would switch. That being said, good luck with the sale.

Also, stay firm on the price. No reason this should go below that.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If I were switching things up this would be the last machine I would switch. That being said, good luck with the sale.
Also, stay firm on the price. No reason this should go below that.

Yea after going thru the trouble of posting it, I just played a killer game and got CIU twice. I had my best game ever (go figure).. It was insane! Got me thinking.. What am I thinking selling it?! I've had a couple offers but it's not worth selling for any less (just to darn good of a game!)

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yea after going thru the trouble of posting it, I just played a killer game and got CIU twice. I had my best game ever (go figure).. It was insane! Got me thinking.. What am I thinking selling it?! I've had a couple offers but it's not worth selling for any less (just to darn good of a game!)

Hah!! I just sold my premium early this morning, and after I moved it out of the gameroom I played a game and was having a killer game almost to the point of sellers remorse, luckily the buyer then knocked on the door and my 2 year old ran up to the game and held down the start button while I answered the door . needless to say I don't miss it but at one point a tear was almost produced for the pin leaving

Metallica really does have some great rules built in the modes when you get em started. GLWS.

#7 5 years ago

Just because Eskaybee is a madman doesn't mean you have to be! My METLE is going nowhere.

#8 5 years ago

Great game. Great Seller!

JJ

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just because Eskaybee is a madman doesn't mean you have to be! My METLE is going nowhere.

Sold mine a few months ago too. Madness!

#10 5 years ago

Why are people selling this title, ball times too long for home environment and small collection?
The code is really good and fair/balanced so that cannot be the reason.

If I had a large collection including METLE I could not imagine it going anywhere.
It is also soon to be a colorized DMD game.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Why are people selling this title, ball times too long for home environment and small collection?

people do stupid things all the time, it's an awesome game.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If I had a large collection including METLE I could not imagine it going anywhere.

I'm just teasing eskaybee. Hey, I bought my LE HUO. If the seller hadn't let it go I wouldn't have it, so sure glad he did (wish I had paid only $7k for mine!). People sell games. You can't keep everything.

I'm super stoked on the ColorDMD. I love the game, my guests love the game, it's going nowhere. But if you want to let it go then I'm sure it will find a happy home with someone who will enjoy it. Just a game.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Great game. Great Seller!
JJ

Thanks JJ

Quoted from DCFAN:

I only have 3 games so I usually rotate stuff after a year or so, also I'm not very smart which is why 1/2 of my collection is pre order vaporware
I really want to pick up an ac/dc Luci right now, but I also think of how cool it would be to have LUCI & METLE sitting side by side... hmmm

Quoted from Aurich:

I'm super stoked on the ColorDMD. I love the game, my guests love the game, it's going nowhere. But if you want to let it go then I'm sure it will find a happy home with someone who will enjoy it. Just a game.

I missed that a color DMD is coming for MET?
Aurich don't take my name off that custom Hammer list, I may end up keeping this game for a while longer.

#14 5 years ago

Aurich don't take my name off that custom Hammer list, I may end up keeping this game for a while longer.

I'm actually hoping to announce some progress on that soon, got a first 3D printed armature prototype, and I think that's going to work better than PVC to sculpt over.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm just teasing eskaybee. Hey, I bought my LE HUO. If the seller hadn't let it go I wouldn't have it, so sure glad he did (wish I had paid only $7k for mine!). People sell games. You can't keep everything.

Hehe yea it's madness. I have a 2 pin lineup now; working on going back up to 3. Metallica wasn't going to work in the rotation. Great game just not for me at this time.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Sold mine a few months ago too. Madness!

You selling a pinball machine isn't madness...it's inevitability

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

A color DMD is coming?

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

A color DMD is coming?

SmartDMD is working on it and has already shown they are well into the project. I believe ColorDMD may as well.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

A color DMD is coming?

Yup, ColorDMD officially announced coming for Metallica. I know the people working on it, going to come out awesome, really looking forward to it.

#20 5 years ago

how cool it would be to have LUCI & METLE sitting side by side..

I had a Luci and MET side by side for a few months...Luci is gone but MET is still here....
its not too late to keep this masterpiece...

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I had a Luci and MET side by side for a few months...Luci is gone but MET is still here....
its not too late to keep this masterpiece...

Even better to have a ACDC BIBLE beside it, I would take it off your hands but have way too many friends that own it already... GLWS...

#22 5 years ago

Met is a stacker's dream game... get coffin mb, sparky mb, fuel mode, fuel double scoring, justice ramps, seek n destroy and blackened all going simultaneously, the game is going nuts. I managed to do that once. Stacks missing a few pieces are still awesome. Add in the well-done CIU modes in between the stacking and Met is definitely among Stern's best.

Crank up the low-end on a good external sub for some serious LFE on the hammer drops and coffin jackpots/supers (also CIU jackpots) .. *BOOM* muthaf**a

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Met is a stacker's dream game... get coffin mb, sparky mb, fuel mode, fuel double scoring, justice ramps, seek n destroy and blackened all going simultaneously, the game is going nuts.

Piece of cake. I do it all the time.

#24 5 years ago

My trifecta is bolted to the floor. If you should ever see them up for sale,you'll know something very,very bad has happened.

20140628_230621.jpg
#25 5 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Met is a stacker's dream game... get coffin mb, sparky mb, fuel mode, fuel double scoring, justice ramps, seek n destroy and blackened all going simultaneously, the game is going nuts. I managed to do that once. Stacks missing a few pieces are still awesome. Add in the well-done CIU modes in between the stacking and Met is definitely among Stern's best.
Crank up the low-end on a good external sub for some serious LFE on the hammer drops and coffin jackpots/supers (also CIU jackpots) .. *BOOM* muthaf**a

Damn it man stop this! ^ your making me want to keep this game

I'm gunna go play it right now

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

You selling a pinball machine isn't madness...it's inevitability

I had it for a year and enjoyed it. It just didn't keep my interest and wasn't getting played anymore so it was time to move on.

#27 5 years ago

Mine is never leaving...and the Rock means, NEVER LEAVING!

Great game. One of sterns best. Beautiful lighting and playfield. Pretty much a perfect game

#28 5 years ago

Game is NLFS at this point, I'm just not ready to let it go yet (thought I was) need to play her a bit more! Sorry for the waste of space here

#29 5 years ago

Lol you know, I struggled to not pm you

#30 5 years ago

Game is back up for sale ?

#31 5 years ago

GLWNLFS

Bump for a good keeper.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

My trifecta is bolted to the floor. If you should ever see them up for sale,you'll know something very,very bad has happened.

20140628_230621.jpg 316 KB

I have the left 2 pins GNR signed by slash, and BIB soon to be signed by the band, Just looking for a Met road case.
JT

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yep. I'll vouch for it - seen you do that a couple times. Thought the game was going to melt down there was so much stuff going nuts on that PF ....

Quoted from metallik:

Some of us only have the Pro ..... ._.

#34 5 years ago

You gotta come play again sometime, been a while since we laid the smackdown on you lol

#35 5 years ago

I really love Metallica LE. Played it again tonight on location. Concretehardt, you had me tempted there for a while.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

You gotta come play again sometime, been a while since we laid the smackdown on you lol

Challenge accepted!!!

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

20140628_230621.jpg 316 KB

What a hella lineup. Very cool man.

#38 5 years ago

After watching the PAPA tutorial I'm trying to work on a few things like hitting the guitar pics after multi ball starts then hitting the snake for an add a ball, also getting double scoring especially on CIU cash out (I usually don't have the balls to not cash out)

2 weeks later
#39 5 years ago

Ok while I play this game a bit more I figured I would also float it for possible trade for a well modded HUO AC/DC Luci... (Would love a refinery game) Right now I can't afford to keep this game and buy AC/DC Luci so if I want to pick up AC/DC I will have to let this game go.

#40 5 years ago

Friday bump

#41 5 years ago

.image-621.jpg

#42 5 years ago

I could never let go my METLE. GUYS

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside