New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 60238)

FS: Medieval Madness (Sydney Australia)

By devo

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Andy1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

"some interest" justifies your price? ok.

Are you interested in buying?? no? then why not keep your negative comments to yourself?

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

"some interest" justifies your price? ok.

Are you interested in buying?? no? then why not keep your negative comments to yourself?

#53 7 years ago

Sorry for the double post but he needed to be told twice lol

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Love it, well there always has to be some haters in the world.

thanks for back up guys!

#55 7 years ago

Ha a collector who has a HUO Safecracker and MM came in today wants $20k AUD for the pair.

Both Australian Delivered Games

About $17k US

just a comparison

#56 7 years ago

A nice looking MM came on AA today for 13k

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

A nice looking MM came on AA today for 13k

AA?

#59 7 years ago

aussie arcade

#60 7 years ago

Is this an original machine or one of the recent remakes?

#61 7 years ago

Does sound like good value. Wow you really sound like you know everything to do with pinball.!

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from devo:

Does sound like good value. Wow you really sound like you know everything to do with pinball.!

Yes I know i do

#63 7 years ago

Honestly, and I know it sucks if you're a seller going for a "reach" price, I appreciate all the sincere "Price Police" activity here - thanks! As a very casual collector, I don't have a great sense of fair market value on many pins (I could probably get within 20% on most but need to be more precise to make a fair purchase). I do think I know enough to sift out the low end silliness ("Someone sold a MM in my town for $4500 last month") which is necessary to tell the "good cops" from the "bad cops"!

Frankly, anyone trying to price something 25% over market value is pretty foolish to post it in a forum of experts. Not saying that's the case here, but it certainly happens all the time, leading to OP indignation!

#68 7 years ago

Post it on ebay or CL maybe some fool will grab it but not in a pinball only forum exactly there's better examples for less.

#69 7 years ago

I love how MM brings the best out in people

#70 7 years ago

Wish I was closer.... to having 15k to blow on a pinball machine.

1 week later
#71 7 years ago

Price drop on MM. Would Consider $13,000 for machine. Need to move on machine as i have ordered some other titles,

Thanks for all your comments, i appreciate feedback. if you want a MM in excellent condition please enquire.

#72 7 years ago

Ahh now that is tempting. Darn it. I may have to actually look at my finances.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from JatoOspry:

Ahh now that is tempting. Darn it. I may have to actually look at my finances.

If you need some pictures of machine email me on wayne.deaves@techemail.com

thanks.

#74 7 years ago

Maybe OP should consider shipping to the USA?
Just tryin to help a brother out.
GLWS

6 years later
#75 9 months ago

Is this still available

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside