Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Andy1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

For Sale Medieval Madness. $15,000

The playfield is great original condition, some wear in merlin hole as usual.

New cabinet Decals and headboard decals and new original coin door with mechs.

LED's Fitted through the playfield as well as GI's. Back Board still has original lights.

Purple mirrored flippers and flipper buttons, New Chrome Launch button and start buttons.
New Bling balls also fitted, recently re-rubbered and serviced clean etc. DMD is perfect. overall condition of machine is 9/10

Hard to find in this condition. Machine never gets played and needs a new home

Machine was listed earlier this year, but had to cancel sale because of personal reasons.

Email me: [email protected] For more information or pictures

or call my mobile 0438292879 in Australia.

Not really interested in overseas buyers....Sorry

Thanks for looking.

#2 10 years ago

Glws

#3 10 years ago

Wish that I was closer.Had to say it !

#4 10 years ago

**bump**

#5 10 years ago

One just sold in aus with new playfield and tons of extras for 12k. Just as a reference

#6 10 years ago

Well sorry to say but my friend just sold his medieval with a worn playfield and it needed cabinet decals for 12500. So I guess that person sold his machine 2-3k too cheap with those sort of extras.
Just as a guide that's all!

#7 10 years ago

No worries good luck to you then

#8 10 years ago

MM in Aus will never get $15K sorry.
and if your friend got $12,500 for his worn one, then I guess there are a lot more guys with more money than sense.

MM $10K tops

#9 10 years ago

might we worth placing it on the local forums also,
best of luck champ

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Sgtmax:

One just sold in aus with new playfield and tons of extras for 12k. Just as a reference

What's a TOTAN worth in NSW ? Any ideas.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

might we worth placing it on the local forums also,
best of luck champ

It'd only get the same responses as it did here though ...

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from MSN22:

What's a TOTAN worth in NSW ? Any ideas.

$4-5.5k

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from MIL:

It'd only get the same responses as it did here though ...

You never know bud, someone may have got a big Tax return refund this year

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Sgtmax:

That was at Pizza N Pinball, once the new playfield is installed, it will be one of the nicest ones around.

#15 10 years ago

Why the $2,000 increase in price from 2 months ago?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-3
I guess it will be $20K by Christmas

#16 10 years ago

10k tops in any country

#17 10 years ago

worth:maybe 6-8k
will sell for:10-13k
why .. its rare and people with deep pockets want it

stuff sells for what someone will pay .. not what its worth

#18 10 years ago

I appreciate the comments but its all what someone is willing to pay for machine.
Had the machine sold 2 months ago for more than asking price hence the increase.
I understand its a heavy asking price for machine. I suppose only time will tell what offers I get.

If someone wants a nice MM than this one is top notch.

#19 10 years ago

10k tops in any country. Please tell me where u can buy a MM for 10k. That's almost taking the piss out of the whole pinball industry.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from devo:

Not really interested in overseas buyers....Sorry

Seems to be a trend...........

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from devo:

I appreciate the comments but its all what someone is willing to pay for machine.
Had the machine sold 2 months ago for more than asking price hence the increase.
I understand its a heavy asking price for machine. I suppose only time will tell what offers I get.
If someone wants a nice MM than this one is top notch.

Then you should have sold it then. Personal problems or not has nothing to do with someone picking up a machine for more than you asked. Don't get why people do this was offered more then what I wanted didn't sell now I'll jack the price up and sell it.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Then you should have sold it then. Personal problems or not has nothing to do with someone picking up a machine for more than you asked. Don't get why people do this was offered more then what I wanted didn't sell now I'll jack the price up and sell it.

Not saying its the case for this thread but I find this is normally nonsense perpetrated by people trying to score a higher price on their current sale.

"I could have sold it for THIS much but due to X I just could not possibly part with it, this is your lucky day though because I have now decided I can part with it for X!"

X being an amount over the original value they could have hoped to achieve. Its a great tactic because it gets people thinking "Well darn, I better buy this right now I mean, he has already had offers for MORE than he is asking, I might miss out!".

Id like a medieval madness in my collection but not at 15k sadly. Good luck to OP with the sale.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from JatoOspry:

Not saying its the case for this thread but I find this is normally nonsense perpetrated by people trying to score a higher price on their current sale.
"I could have sold it for THIS much but due to X I just could not possibly part with it, this is your lucky day though because I have now decided I can part with it for X!"
X being an amount over the original value they could have hoped to achieve. Its a great tactic because it gets people thinking "Well darn, I better buy this right now I mean, he has already had offers for MORE than he is asking, I might miss out!".
Id like a Medieval Madness in my collection but not at 15k sadly. Good luck to OP with the sale.

Exactly and I'd never buy one at that price cheaper here in states. Plus good luck finding someone willing in the area probably limited.

#24 10 years ago

Anybody got a boat that wants to take a long road trip?

#25 10 years ago

"Personal reasons" = "dang I bet I can get more $$$"

#26 10 years ago

No tatics or reasons for trying to bump up price. I wasnt tyring to achieve anymore than what the machine is worth.

If i sell it today or in 5 years doesnt bother me. if people are willing to put an offer through thats close to what i am asking thats up to themselves.

People are always going to comment on the price of MM, its a constant debate on Pinside threads.

If you dont have the money to purchase one, or you think MM is selling for too much buy another machine. stop trying to devalue or bring down people who are trying to sell there MM for what they are worth.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from devo:

No tatics or reasons for trying to bump up price. I wasnt tyring to achieve anymore than what the machine is worth.
If i sell it today or in 5 years doesnt bother me. if people are willing to put an offer through thats close to what i am asking thats up to themselves.
People are always going to comment on the price of MM, its a constant debate on Pinside threads.
If you dont have the money to purchase one, or you think MM is selling for too much buy another machine. stop trying to devalue or bring down people who are trying to sell there MM for what they are worth.

You just said its only worth what someone will pay for it so literally there's is no real worth you can't sell something for what its worth when its only worth the best offer. I'm not devaluing it but its overpriced maybe minty for 15k. I'm guessing there's not many people to buy out near you so good luck with it anyway.

#28 10 years ago

Seems like the MM bubble has finally burst... (Maybe just a slight deflation...)

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

worth:maybe 6-8k
will sell for:10-13k
why .. its rare and people with deep pockets want it

It's worth that price if someone pays it, economics 101,why don't people understand this?

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from devo:

Very well said, good luck!!

#31 10 years ago

Thanks for comments everyone, i have had some enquiry on machine already.
If you are interested in MM, it is a quality machine in excellent condition.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

worth:maybe 6-8kwill sell for:10-13kwhy .. its rare and people with deep pockets want it

Metallica Selling 8k+
Worth 4k maybe!

#33 10 years ago

There's like $500 "worth" of obsolete tech and scrap metal in a DMD pinball machine, what are people talking about when they use the word "worth" versus "what people will pay"? Seems like a false distinction.

#34 10 years ago

Hmmm thought this was a thread for selling MM, not a bitch session.

#35 10 years ago

If you don't like the price you don't have to buy it........glws hope it works out

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

If you don't like the price you don't have to buy it........glws hope it works out

Thanks for backing me up there. geez thought it was a thread about selling a MM...

Machine is still for sale and i am open to offers! so please email me or ring me if you want more details, or want to make an offer.

#37 10 years ago

Let's be honest, you will not get $15K in Australia for a MM regardless.
In America, well maybe - as they seem to pay more for MM.

AUS prices are around $10K max - Sorry but have seen on ebay at this also and have passed in.
and yes it had lots of spares too....

GLWS

P.s if you want a higher price, then you may have to ship to America!

#38 10 years ago

This is like a bad movie sequel. "The price police down under"

#40 10 years ago

Dude can ask whatever he wants. GLWS.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

This is like a bad movie sequel. "The price police down under"

LMAO...I thought it was funny.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

AUS prices are around $10K max - Sorry but have seen on ebay at this also and have passed in.
GLWS

Funny I know of 4 MM's that have exchanged hands privately in the past few months for 12k+.

#43 10 years ago

There is an election pending - prices going up in anticipation of an increase in GST?

GLWS - would be a great machine.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

GLWS

There hasn't been an MM listed on ebay AU for well over 12 months (actually closer to 2 years).

Market has changed since then.

#45 10 years ago

Bump**

#46 10 years ago

Last time there was a MM for sale on aus eBay was over 12 months ago. And was wanting 12500k
Not sure where this magic 10k mark comes from?

#47 10 years ago

The magic 10k mark comes from the jealous peeps out there. Its crazy peeps are like oh that ain't worth 10k but if they had it then its worth 15k haha..........

Mate hope you get 20k for it its got nothing to do with anyone else but what people are willing to pay and what your willing to accept........all the jelly peeps should wish you all the best not bag ha when cause their jelly the don't have one hahaha

GLWS

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

The magic 10k mark comes from the jealous peeps out there. Its crazy peeps are like oh that ain't worth 10k but if they had it then its worth 15k haha..........
Mate hope you get 20k for it its got nothing to do with anyone else but what people are willing to pay and what your willing to accept........all the jelly peeps should wish you all the best not bag ha when cause their jelly the don't have one hahaha
GLWS

Thanks for the kind words. I have had some interest in machine. So I guess it wasn't priced to high after all!

#49 10 years ago

"some interest" justifies your price? ok.

#50 10 years ago

The price police are ruining Pinside. The last machine I sold, I sold on Craigslist to another PINSIDER. When asked why I didn't advertise on here?

This is why.

Sad

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-sydney-australia/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.