New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 66033)

FS: Medieval Madness in Pa $8,800

By Heatherly

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Lovef2k
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-335.jpg
ned-flanders-luigi-1up.jpg
My_MM.jpg
waiting.jpg
mp.jpg
398399360_tp.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
chuck9083107T_t630.jpg
transporter_star_trek.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 7 years ago
Quoted from mdolshan:

Deal with complete confidence. Bill is one of the good guys!
--Matthew

I thought his name is Dan...

1 week later
#112 7 years ago
Quoted from mdolshan:

There are two pinball-related Heatherlys in the Mechanicsburg, PA area: Bill and his brother Dan. Both of them are good guys -- straight shooters, knowledgeable, and talented -- and assets to the hobby. I think Bill was the original poster, though...
M

Ah ok that makes sense now. I have met Dan. Good guy...

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Some of the nicest pins I have seen in PA have come from either Bill or Dan. Both are great guys and I am happy to have both of them as pinball neighbors about 20 minutes from me here in Carlisle. I have only bought directly from Bill but I have seen some of Dan's work and everything I have ever seen that they have been involved with is nice.
I have purchased machines from sellers that bought them from Bill or Dan years ago and every time I get one I am amazed how nice of shop jobs & stuff they do before selling machines. I would never think twice about buying a machine either of them had worked on.

That was my EBD that he had a couple years ago. I saw his collection and wish I had half of what he has there, awesome.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

That was my EBD that he had a couple years ago. I saw his collection and wish I had half of what he has there, awesome.

That's Dan I was referring to...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside