Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Lovef2k
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-335.jpg
ned-flanders-luigi-1up.jpg
My_MM.jpg
waiting.jpg
mp.jpg
398399360_tp.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
chuck9083107T_t630.jpg
transporter_star_trek.png

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago

There were actually two for sale. I was lucky enough to get the first one yesterday afternoon but was asked to not to say anything until the other one was gone, which it now is. Of course Bill is always a great guy to deal with. The game was much better than stated and needs very little to get it really sweet. No, I'm not flipping it. Like I said, Bill is a straight shooter and easy to deal with, so don't hesitate in the future if you are lucky enough to have the opportunity.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

I thought his name is Dan...

There are two pinball-related Heatherlys in the Mechanicsburg, PA area: Bill and his brother Dan. Both of them are good guys -- straight shooters, knowledgeable, and talented -- and assets to the hobby. I think Bill was the original poster, though...

M

#103 5 years ago

Like I said, MM sucks... I liked it better when it was called Big Guns back in the 80's...

#104 5 years ago

royt, congrats on the MM!

#105 5 years ago
Do you think or your pinside rating as an alternative for farmville?

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from royt:

There were actually two for sale. I was lucky enough to get the first one yesterday afternoon but was asked to not to say anything until the other one was gone...

Sorry, I too was lucky enough to get the "first" one yesterday afternoon. It really doesn't matter. My machine was as stated with minor issues, nothing to cry about. I'm shopping it myself. Not looking to flip this machine... find no reason why. Real nice MM for a GREAT price!

Post edited by TaTa

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I am an advocate for the remake, in fact can't see any reason planetary wouldn't. However the pic looks to have a few issues. Pin in front is dirty on the bottom, don't rails usually have protective plastic on them, really? A strap on the head, sitting on a pallet? Dunno, hope its real though

I think a saw this pic before as it was referenced with a Euro shipment of old MM in bulk several years ago.

#108 5 years ago

It is certainly refreshing to see a MM sell for a far more reasonable price.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

It is certainly refreshing to see a MM sell for a far more reasonable price.

1up neighbor

ned-flanders-luigi-1up.jpg
#110 5 years ago

Some of the nicest pins I have seen in PA have come from either Bill or Dan. Both are great guys and I am happy to have both of them as pinball neighbors about 20 minutes from me here in Carlisle. I have only bought directly from Bill but I have seen some of Dan's work and everything I have ever seen that they have been involved with is nice.

I have purchased machines from sellers that bought them from Bill or Dan years ago and every time I get one I am amazed how nice of shop jobs & stuff they do before selling machines. I would never think twice about buying a machine either of them had worked on.

#111 5 years ago

image-335.jpg

1 week later
#112 5 years ago
Quoted from mdolshan:

There are two pinball-related Heatherlys in the Mechanicsburg, PA area: Bill and his brother Dan. Both of them are good guys -- straight shooters, knowledgeable, and talented -- and assets to the hobby. I think Bill was the original poster, though...
M

Ah ok that makes sense now. I have met Dan. Good guy...

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Some of the nicest pins I have seen in PA have come from either Bill or Dan. Both are great guys and I am happy to have both of them as pinball neighbors about 20 minutes from me here in Carlisle. I have only bought directly from Bill but I have seen some of Dan's work and everything I have ever seen that they have been involved with is nice.
I have purchased machines from sellers that bought them from Bill or Dan years ago and every time I get one I am amazed how nice of shop jobs & stuff they do before selling machines. I would never think twice about buying a machine either of them had worked on.

That was my EBD that he had a couple years ago. I saw his collection and wish I had half of what he has there, awesome.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

That was my EBD that he had a couple years ago. I saw his collection and wish I had half of what he has there, awesome.

That's Dan I was referring to...

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside