Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Lovef2k
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-335.jpg
ned-flanders-luigi-1up.jpg
My_MM.jpg
waiting.jpg
mp.jpg
398399360_tp.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
chuck9083107T_t630.jpg
transporter_star_trek.png

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 5 years ago

wtf.. thats really gonna happen?? new MMs?

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Ready for shipping!

image.jpg 64 KB

I am an advocate for the remake, in fact can't see any reason planetary wouldn't. However the pic looks to have a few issues. Pin in front is dirty on the bottom, don't rails usually have protective plastic on them, really? A strap on the head, sitting on a pallet? Dunno, hope its real though

#53 5 years ago

it isn't

#54 5 years ago

Rumor is an announcement at expo.

So assuming there is a new run of MM, there isn't a new pinball factory that I know of, Jack and Gary aren't doing them obviously, so a successful run may take a very long time.

Who knows? It'll be interesting. It was bound to happen.

#55 5 years ago

I heard it will happen in a very short timeframe

#56 5 years ago

Wayne has sold the MM rights to the guys who developed Duke Nukem Forever. Expect your MM remake in 2027.

#57 5 years ago

I don't think it will make anyone's MM worth less........... We'll less than the price of a NIB one ( I Think )

#58 5 years ago

Oh if only...
mp.jpg

#59 5 years ago

Is the game sold?

#60 5 years ago

Please go to the end of the line.

waiting.jpg
#61 5 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Rumor is an announcement at expo.
So assuming there is a new run of MM, there isn't a new pinball factory that I know of, Jack and Gary aren't doing them obviously, so a successful run may take a very long time.
Who knows? It'll be interesting. It was bound to happen.

Exactly, the announcement, "we are making them" then it may take a year to get them actually made. This purely speculation, and nobody really knows. But it's fun to discuss.

More importantly, where is the op? We wanna know if it sold yet

I am waiting for the new ones

#62 5 years ago

It was only a matter of time before someone re-issued them. I'd imagine some other top-tier machines will get re-issued as well, as many people would gladly pay 5k+ for NIB repros.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

It was only a matter of time before someone re-issued them.

There hasn't been an official announcement, so don't assume this sale is evidence of that being true.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I am an advocate for the remake, in fact can't see any reason planetary wouldn't. However the pic looks to have a few issues. Pin in front is dirty on the bottom, don't rails usually have protective plastic on them, really? A strap on the head, sitting on a pallet? Dunno, hope its real though

No, it's from here:

http://www.flippers.be/basics/101_medieval_madness_prices.html

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Isn't it interesting how many MMs have been popping up for sale? HMM. I wonder why.

Seen a few TronLEs for sale also........ Hmm. I wonder why

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

More importantly, where is the op? We wanna know if it sold yet

The ops computer probably blew from the 500 pm's he received all at once. Low ballers, high ballers, resellers and etc.

#67 5 years ago

Have you guys noticed that lately games have been for sale? Hmmmm...

#68 5 years ago

There was a time when none of the A-list games were for sale as everyone expected prices to be higher tomorrow than today. Now, virtually every game is available for sale except for BBB.

#69 5 years ago

Glad prices are coming down a bit. Wish the NIB prices stop going up too

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Ready for shipping!

image.jpg 64 KB

I don't think those are new ones; the one up on end has wear on the backbox. It's pretty visible, really.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I don't think those are new ones; the one up on end has wear on the backbox. It's pretty visible, really.

That pic is old. they're not new, it's a container of MMs to Australia

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I don't think those are new ones; the one up on end has wear on the backbox. It's pretty visible, really

Really??

That's an old pic of used games being shipped out. Nothing new is out there. Its all talk as of now.

#73 5 years ago

I bought a pin off of Dan earlier in the year and he is a good guy to deal with. He also had an amazing collection. I stuck around for a while and played some pinball with him when I did the pick up.

#74 5 years ago

Dan is great. +1 for a really nice guy.

#75 5 years ago

Cash only? Is this sold? I am only 2 hours away and about 4k short in cash,

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Sounds like you're going to have to figure out what you can do in 2 hours to earn $4k!

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Thus the dilemma of those that spend with plastic.

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Guess this MM owner already knows what so many of us want to believe is true. REMAKE!!!! Quick...Sell sell sell. Dump the stock!!!!!! Lol. Can only hope.

No I think Bill has 2-3 of them as he does ridiculously high end restores and is busy hopefully doing my GNR restore

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thus the dilemma of those that spend with plastic.

I'll gladly pay cash if you want to give me what I am short.

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

Sounds like you're going to have to figure out what you can do in 2 hours to earn $4k!

You could bang 100 fat chicks for $40 or 10 really fat chicks for $400?

(Props to Quagmire from Family Guy for this Idea)

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Epic!

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Well, in that case, maybe this should not be under MM and rather under Big Bang Bar!

#83 5 years ago

Time to learn how to shop a Medieval Madness .

#84 5 years ago

You got it? If so congrats on the deal!

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Time to learn how to shop a Medieval Madness .

Congrats! Enjoy!

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from jtreehorn:

Congrats! Enjoy!

Thanks .

#87 5 years ago

Congrats and have fun pimping it

#88 5 years ago

Wow an $8800 MM who would of thunk!

#89 5 years ago

pics or it never happened.

#90 5 years ago

Who cares??? so over rated....

#91 5 years ago

This is probably someone's attempt to bring down the costs of Medieval Madness. Now everyone assumes that hey a MM just sold last week for 8,800 so that is what they are worth now. Nice score if not Bull Shit, but who posts a game on Pinside for a price so much lower than they have been going for. I don't own a MM, I was smart enough to sell mine for a small fortune, I love the game but can't justify the price.

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

This is probably someone's attempt to bring down the costs of Medieval Madness.

I'm OK with that. Still going to need to get this kidney out to pay for one but at least I can now keep my right lung.

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Nice score if not Bull Shit

It was the score of the year . It's gonna clean up great.

#94 5 years ago

Guys, don't pay any attention to the "shipping of multiple MM:s"-picture. It's from this page, which tells about the history behind MM:s prices: http://www.flippers.be/basics/101_medieval_madness_prices.html

Meanwhile I add a picture of my MM, cause you can appreciate it - none of my friends do!

I am looking forward to the Expo-announcement - but I am crossing my fingers solely for remakes of MB and CC

My_MM.jpg
#95 5 years ago

If this is a ploy as some said to bring down prices, it sure hasn't had any effect...LOL I still see one for $14K granted its been restored...

ebay.com link » Medieval Madness Pinball Machine By Williams Coin Op Collectible

#96 5 years ago

FYI - For anyone who wonders what is up here of if the seller is up to something Bill pretty much always deals in great high end pins and is a very honest and fair guy to deal with. Occasionally he will sell a "project" machine to make some space or raise so quick cash for other things he has going on. I have to assume he is selling this cheap just to do exactly what he said and grab some cash for another deal that is more important to him.

About 3 months ago Bill had a very nice MM for sale on Craig's List here in out area at $14k and it sold with in a week or so. For anyone that knows Bill's work his 14k MM was a steal.

Anyway - top of the line guy selling a top of the line pin at are great price. I have not talked to him recently or seen this MM but I will say I doubt you will find a more honest seller. Bill is one of the good guys and anyone involved with pinball machines in Central PA will tell you the same thing!

If you have questions about this machine PM him directly and he will give you honest answers.

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

If you have questions about this machine PM him directly and he will give you honest answers.

Too late, sold 10 hours ago.

#98 5 years ago

Game sold. Sorry to anyone I didn't get back to. Between the emails, texts and phone calls it was impossible to keep track of everyone.

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from mdolshan:

Deal with complete confidence. Bill is one of the good guys!
--Matthew

I thought his name is Dan...

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

This is probably someone's attempt to bring down the costs of Medieval Madness. Now everyone assumes that hey a MM just sold last week for 8,800 so that is what they are worth now. Nice score if not Bull Shit, but who posts a game on Pinside for a price so much lower than they have been going for. I don't own a MM, I was smart enough to sell mine for a small fortune, I love the game but can't justify the price.

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside