Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2013-01-24_19-52-00_54.jpg
2013-01-24_19-46-15_29.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monster_bash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

nm

#3 11 years ago

Thanks..
I really wanted to restore this guy this winter and put the big price tag on it. But with the future World Champion Pinball player on the way strangely...my time is being devoted to other household projects.

If someone has the time...they could come out way ahead on this guy

Quoted from Whysnow:

NO need to cheerlead, but I like to use facts.
I sold mine a few months ago for slightly less than your asking price. Your deal is nicer since it comes with a replacemant playfield.
GLWS.

#19 11 years ago

Shouldn't you be at lunch?

Quoted from Kawydud:

I'll take it on the payment plan, baby sitting once a month for a year.

#22 11 years ago

The pins.. or the kid?

I'd probably find LEDs stuffed in his ears...

Quoted from Kawydud:

It was a fast lunch, was back already. I didn't hear a "no" at my offer.

#25 11 years ago

I have that same deal with my AFM. It was folded up for about 10 years..and over those 10 years I collected the parts for a restoration (NOS PF, Side art plastic set). A couple month ago I unfolded it and started cleaning it up. It was in MUCH better shape than I remember. The PF is real nice with just the smallest wear at one insert that's not even noticeable unless I point it out.

Quoted from Taxman:

Good luck, I will be watching your sale. I also have a spare IPB playfield that I waited years for Kim to get me the perfect one (and that was years ago). I want to know if this is as good as an extra as you can get for a sale. My in-game one is very nice so it is not worth a swap to me since I plan on playing the game for a while yet.

#26 11 years ago

Game is sold a Pinsider pending pickup

#28 11 years ago

Ha! Those will get sold when I needs funds for my personal diapers!

Quoted from Gnatty:

Congrats on the sale! Now you need to sell your AFM and MB and your diaper bill for the first two years is covered!

2 weeks later
#33 11 years ago

Back to the top...back on the market.

#35 11 years ago

Funny.. When I listed it for 13k with the PF I had a 'I'll take it' and a 12.5k offer in about 6 hours.

After numerous phone calls I decided to hold the game 'until the end of the week' for the higher offer. Now I'm told it'll be 'weeks' before the cash is available. And the other guy already bought another

Either way...I'll probably pull it behind the wall and throw the PF in it.

Quoted from Cobray:

Seems a wee bit on the high side considering condition and the work that needs to be done to make it perfect IMO.
Good luck though, MM's are a hot commodity and it will sell high!

#37 11 years ago

Yuppers...slowly learning that!

At least I got to play the game for a couple more weeks =)

Some more interest...one Pinsider trying to figure out the border thing

Quoted from twinturb089:

cash in hand "right now? is better than the cash coming at the end of the week, as the end of the week never comes sometimes.

#39 11 years ago

Sold pending pickup

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monster_bash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-buffalo-ny-area?tu=monster_bash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.