Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Monster_Bash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2013-01-24_19-52-00_54.jpg
2013-01-24_19-46-15_29.jpg

#2 7 years ago

NO need to cheerlead, but I like to use facts.

I sold mine a few months ago for slightly less than your asking price. Your deal is nicer since it comes with a replacemant playfield.

GLWS.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks..
I really wanted to restore this guy this winter and put the big price tag on it. But with the future World Champion Pinball player on the way strangely...my time is being devoted to other household projects.

If someone has the time...they could come out way ahead on this guy

Quoted from Whysnow:

NO need to cheerlead, but I like to use facts.
I sold mine a few months ago for slightly less than your asking price. Your deal is nicer since it comes with a replacemant playfield.
GLWS.

#4 7 years ago

Congratulations to you and your wife! Keep that line up intact for your progeny!

#5 7 years ago

If you keep that line up in tact I might offer myself up for adoption

#6 7 years ago

GLWS.

#7 7 years ago

Congrats Jamie on the good news, just want to say to everyone, Jamie is a top notch guy, deal with confidence. I personally played this machine at the party (and to my surprise won the tourney on it) it's a nice playing machine. Good luck with the sale!

#8 7 years ago

Nice post. Screw pinball, congrats on the new child!

Can't afford the game and I'm on the west coast but the stocked fridge full of beer sure peaked my interest.

#9 7 years ago

I played this at the party too and will second Jamie as a good dude to deal with. Can't go wrong here!

#11 7 years ago

Best wishes to you and you family on the upcoming addition. You have a great collection there, there will always be other MMs out there Good luck with the sale.

Chris

#12 7 years ago

This should not make it through the day. Good Luck and congrats!

#13 7 years ago

Congrats!! babies trump pinball any day. This will move quick and get bumped often until it does.

Cheers

Dave

#14 7 years ago

The beer in the fridge is stale.

#15 7 years ago

Can we see some pictures of the beer? Congrats on the baby.

#16 7 years ago

GLWS. Would be shocked if this machine is around by evening time tonight.

#17 7 years ago

Good fair price... If I was in the market or the area I would be in for 10.5k

#18 7 years ago

I'll take it on the payment plan, baby sitting once a month for a year.

#19 7 years ago

Shouldn't you be at lunch?

Quoted from Kawydud:

I'll take it on the payment plan, baby sitting once a month for a year.

#20 7 years ago

GLWS! Wrong location and not nearly enough cash, otherwise I'd be all over it.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Shouldn't you be at lunch?

It was a fast lunch, was back already. I didn't hear a "no" at my offer.

#22 7 years ago

The pins.. or the kid?

I'd probably find LEDs stuffed in his ears...

Quoted from Kawydud:

It was a fast lunch, was back already. I didn't hear a "no" at my offer.

#23 7 years ago

Lol, you can't power an led from normal body electricity.

#24 7 years ago

Good luck, I will be watching your sale. I also have a spare IPB playfield that I waited years for Kim to get me the perfect one (and that was years ago). I want to know if this is as good as an extra as you can get for a sale. My in-game one is very nice so it is not worth a swap to me since I plan on playing the game for a while yet.

#25 7 years ago

I have that same deal with my AFM. It was folded up for about 10 years..and over those 10 years I collected the parts for a restoration (NOS PF, Side art plastic set). A couple month ago I unfolded it and started cleaning it up. It was in MUCH better shape than I remember. The PF is real nice with just the smallest wear at one insert that's not even noticeable unless I point it out.

Quoted from Taxman:

Good luck, I will be watching your sale. I also have a spare IPB playfield that I waited years for Kim to get me the perfect one (and that was years ago). I want to know if this is as good as an extra as you can get for a sale. My in-game one is very nice so it is not worth a swap to me since I plan on playing the game for a while yet.

#26 7 years ago

Game is sold a Pinsider pending pickup

#27 7 years ago

Congrats on the sale! Now you need to sell your AFM and MB and your diaper bill for the first two years is covered!

#28 7 years ago

Ha! Those will get sold when I needs funds for my personal diapers!

Quoted from Gnatty:

Congrats on the sale! Now you need to sell your AFM and MB and your diaper bill for the first two years is covered!

#29 7 years ago

Game is sold a Pinsider pending pickup

He who hesitates, mast***ates! I knew this one wouldn't last! Congrats to both of you! The grail is still the grail! (and that ain't nevva gonna change!)

#30 7 years ago

Wow. Just saw this. I suppose I should get to Pinside more often. Congrats on the addition and subtraction from way over here in Lancaster.

#31 7 years ago

Congrats On the sale and more importantly Congratz on the new upcoming addition!!

2 weeks later
#32 7 years ago

You may want to change the title of this thread since it is back up for sale.

#33 7 years ago

Back to the top...back on the market.

#34 7 years ago

Please feel free to price police this thread as you see fit…at least it’ll keep it to the top. If the Cheerleaders wanna chime it...that's fine too.

Seems a wee bit on the high side considering condition and the work that needs to be done to make it perfect IMO.

Good luck though, MM's are a hot commodity and it will sell high!

#35 7 years ago

Funny.. When I listed it for 13k with the PF I had a 'I'll take it' and a 12.5k offer in about 6 hours.

After numerous phone calls I decided to hold the game 'until the end of the week' for the higher offer. Now I'm told it'll be 'weeks' before the cash is available. And the other guy already bought another

Either way...I'll probably pull it behind the wall and throw the PF in it.

Quoted from Cobray:

Seems a wee bit on the high side considering condition and the work that needs to be done to make it perfect IMO.
Good luck though, MM's are a hot commodity and it will sell high!

#36 7 years ago

Funny.. When I listed it for 13k with the PF I had a 'I'll take it' and a 12.5k offer in about 6 hours.
After numerous phone calls I decided to hold the game 'until the end of the week' for the higher offer. Now I'm told it'll be 'weeks' before the cash is available. And the other guy already bought another
Either way...I'll probably pull it behind the wall and throw the PF in it.

cash in hand "right now? is better than the cash coming at the end of the week, as the end of the week never comes sometimes.

#37 7 years ago

Yuppers...slowly learning that!

At least I got to play the game for a couple more weeks =)

Some more interest...one Pinsider trying to figure out the border thing

Quoted from twinturb089:

cash in hand "right now? is better than the cash coming at the end of the week, as the end of the week never comes sometimes.

#38 7 years ago

I know you specified that you aren't interested in taking it across the border, but if you do fold it up and move it to the other side of the bridge, at a sale price of $12,700 (I'm including the new PF), you'll pay $635 at the border.
If you ship it, the buyer will pay $1,651 (assuming it's staying in Ontario).
My suggestion is (if that's the case) that you meet at your house, display the game, take $635 in cash from the buyer, take it across the border, and then give it to the buyer for another $13,000.
I'm assuming you'd be willing to come down a little from $12,700 to anyone else so this way you can sell it for even more than what you're asking, to a happy Canadian customer.

Just a suggestion to help you both save on the taxes that would otherwise go to our great government.

Good luck with sale!

#39 7 years ago

Sold pending pickup

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside