DSC_0036.JPG
8mkrje3.gif
boobs-jiggle-13.gif
ReACp4I.png
49686294.jpg
bump1.jpg
b.png
DSCF5032.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider high_end_pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

The machine looks like it was done by HEP

No it doesn't.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

It was a mere comparison to an hep restore, then Chris had to chime in. Hey HEP, relax.
Touchy much?

It was off the mark so yes I did need to chime in. No need to bring HEP into the mix on the post
. Praise the game. Jerk the guy off you won't hear from me but say that it looks like I did it yet it is something I would be ashamed of then yes I will comment.
That makes me touchy?

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I don't think so. Someone said - "The machine looks like it was done by HEP" and all he did was chime in and say "No it doesn't. "
It's a nice example of an original game but it's not even close to a HEP game. He could have easily picked apart the things that aren't up to his standard but he just cleared the air that it wasn't done by him.
Inline with the request of not going into it without talking about the differences I'll oblige a few things:
- The black bottom of the cab. HEP keeps them natural.
- The wiring. This one is clean but a HEP is much more organized
- Switch/coil harnesses being labeled. Works but is not something you'd see on a HEP
- Cabinet - Lines are nice but not nearly as sharp as a HEP cab. Same with the decals.
- PF - Looks to be a stock repo. A HEP has several adjustments/fixes made plus a High end clear job.
- Brackets/silver hardware. A HEP is replated/ polished. These are cleaned up and more factory looking.
None of this is saying it's not a nice machine. Just a handful of reasons I have no issues with him piping in and answering to that comment.
***edit - Looks like he responded while I was typing. I'll leave my comments anyways.***

You are exactly right in my eyes and no one knows more about HEP and HEP games than me.
The seller has a nice game and it is nothing against it. I just didn't like being brought in and quite frankly misrepresented in the mix.That is all.
There are certain people with agendas and axes to grind that take these post as opportunities to try to grind me down but it is just foolishnes .

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Considering the language you're using, yea, a bit touchy. Chill out; the guy saying it looked HEP was probably trying to compliment both the game and your work.

Ok Larry .You are one of the people I was refering to Lol!
The language I am using?

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You sort of need to be, don't ya think?

Yes I guess so

#83 9 years ago

Well then you put 14 years of your life in this and provide the level of service and documentation I have and see what you think then.
It is easy to think that way when it isn't your efforts that are diminished.
I made a simple comment and it is clear anyone that took issue with it is just looking to grate me.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

No but it makes you sound like a dickhole

As I said there are people with axes to grind that chime in on these things. You and Metallik should get a room.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Despite your comments, I truly have no beef with you. You do really good work and I'm sure you're nicer in person than you're acting in this thread. Don't take every comment so personally.

That is fine Larry.To you guys it is just a post here or there or a comment. To me it is much more.Again I didn't ask to be included in the thread.I didn't crush the game for sale. I just simply said it does not look like one of mine and certain people used it as fuel for fire.
It is absurb.

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Hey, I'm feeling pretty golden that Chris was even part of my FS thread.

I think it is a nice game for the asking price FWIW.I also wasn't looking to make the guy that made the intial comment feel bad .
Pretty much just didn't want to have my work represented out of context.

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Boy I regret mentioning HEP in describing that pin. When we say something is divine we don't mean it is actually God. When we say something is like a HEP pin we mean its beautiful, gorgeous, immaculate etc. Now can we please move on and get back to the sale of this gorgeous pin.

That was yesterday.Today is a new day and we move on.Life is too short to spend too much time arguing on the computer.

To summarize my position it is simple.

The wording is what made me reply.Just that it was stated that it" looks like it just came from HEP".Not that it was as nice etc but that it specifically looked like it just came from here.

To offset that I simply stated no it does not mostly because it was not even my style of restoration so I wanted to make sure less knowledgeable people understood that.Not everyone knows all the ins and outs of these things like most of us that participate here do.
I don't take anything for granted I like to try and make everything clear that I can.Hence the extremely detailed photo etc.
It isn't ego or petty it is just how I am.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.99
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider high_end_pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-7?tu=high_end_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.