DSC_0036.JPG
8mkrje3.gif
boobs-jiggle-13.gif
ReACp4I.png
49686294.jpg
bump1.jpg
b.png
DSCF5032.JPG
There are 221 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Now that right there is funny. Made my day and I seriously did laugh out load.

The funniest thing about it was I looked at that picture for ten seconds trying to figure out why one was discolored too...I'd love to blame that on my phone but it was just a total brain fart...

#52 9 years ago

This could have wound up in the 'Best of Pinside' thread... Instead, the fun police went full tactical.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The funniest thing about it was I looked at that picture for ten seconds trying to figure out why one was discolored too...I'd love to blame that on my phone but it was just a total brain fart...

So you thought it had two shooter lanes too?

#54 9 years ago

Nice looking game!

#55 9 years ago

Very nice.....

#56 9 years ago

Wish I could, but my money is tied up in the MMr, and the gap in price is just a bit too much for me to go to the trouble of attempting to get a refund. Anyway, someone will be happy to get it. I'm sure you've enjoyed having it. Best of luck.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Hey guys sorry I opened a can of worms here. I meant to say that this game is so beautifully restored, perfect in every way, worthy of drooling fits that it reminds me of the HEP restored Pinballs.
There no more conflict. BTW pm sent to HEP because I want one.

Good, glad to see you got your lawyer to re-word your original post. That'll teach you to post with out seeking legal advice next time.

Nice MM BTW. Glws. If it was a little closer it would be mine.....

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Made my day and I seriously did laugh out load.

Wow, I don't think I've ever laughed that "loud".

#59 9 years ago

Bump for a great guy!

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So you thought it had two shooter lanes too?

Two shooter lanes are needed for multiballs

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I seriously did laugh out load.

Quoted from RonB:

Wow, I don't think I've ever laughed that "loud".

Sounds painful!

#62 9 years ago

bump for a nice machine.

too bad the MMr gold won't look this nice.

#63 9 years ago

I'd LOVE this game. I'm willing to trade what I have for it. Are you in need of a kidney?

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from Lord_RyGuy:

I'd LOVE this game. I'm willing to trade what I have for it. Are you in need of a kidney?

No kidneys as yet... a little cash would work though.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Now that right there is funny. Made my day and I seriously did laugh out load.

Man, your killin me with that avatar, keep thinkin that my page isn't loading all the way.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

bump for a nice machine.
too bad the MMr gold won't look this nice.

$8000 + $1000 for brass plating and it looks this nice.

#67 9 years ago

Wow, that machine is certainly an eye catcher.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is not a debate on HEP. Drop the subject of HEP in this thread everyone...unless you are actually going to go into detail about technical differences.

It was a mere comparison to an hep restore, then Chris had to chime in. Hey HEP, relax.

Touchy much?

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

It was a mere comparison to an hep restore, then Chris had to chime in. Hey HEP, relax.
Touchy much?

It was off the mark so yes I did need to chime in. No need to bring HEP into the mix on the post
. Praise the game. Jerk the guy off you won't hear from me but say that it looks like I did it yet it is something I would be ashamed of then yes I will comment.
That makes me touchy?

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Touchy much?

I don't think so. Someone said - "The machine looks like it was done by HEP" and all he did was chime in and say "No it doesn't. "

It's a nice example of an original game but it's not even close to a HEP game. He could have easily picked apart the things that aren't up to his standard but he just cleared the air that it wasn't done by him.

Inline with the request of not going into it without talking about the differences I'll oblige a few things:
- The black bottom of the cab. HEP keeps them natural.
- The wiring. This one is clean but a HEP is much more organized
- Switch/coil harnesses being labeled. Works but is not something you'd see on a HEP
- Cabinet - Lines are nice but not nearly as sharp as a HEP cab. Same with the decals.
- PF - Looks to be a stock repo. A HEP has several adjustments/fixes made plus a High end clear job.
- Brackets/silver hardware. A HEP is replated/ polished. These are cleaned up and more factory looking.

None of this is saying it's not a nice machine. Just a handful of reasons I have no issues with him piping in and answering to that comment.

***edit - Looks like he responded while I was typing. I'll leave my comments anyways.***

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Touchy much?

What an idiotic thing to say.

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I don't think so. Someone said - "The machine looks like it was done by HEP" and all he did was chime in and say "No it doesn't. "
It's a nice example of an original game but it's not even close to a HEP game. He could have easily picked apart the things that aren't up to his standard but he just cleared the air that it wasn't done by him.
Inline with the request of not going into it without talking about the differences I'll oblige a few things:
- The black bottom of the cab. HEP keeps them natural.
- The wiring. This one is clean but a HEP is much more organized
- Switch/coil harnesses being labeled. Works but is not something you'd see on a HEP
- Cabinet - Lines are nice but not nearly as sharp as a HEP cab. Same with the decals.
- PF - Looks to be a stock repo. A HEP has several adjustments/fixes made plus a High end clear job.
- Brackets/silver hardware. A HEP is replated/ polished. These are cleaned up and more factory looking.
None of this is saying it's not a nice machine. Just a handful of reasons I have no issues with him piping in and answering to that comment.
***edit - Looks like he responded while I was typing. I'll leave my comments anyways.***

You are exactly right in my eyes and no one knows more about HEP and HEP games than me.
The seller has a nice game and it is nothing against it. I just didn't like being brought in and quite frankly misrepresented in the mix.That is all.
There are certain people with agendas and axes to grind that take these post as opportunities to try to grind me down but it is just foolishnes .

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Praise the game. Jerk the guy off you won't hear from me but say that it looks like I did it yet it is something I would be ashamed of then yes I will comment.
That makes me touchy?

Considering the language you're using, yea, a bit touchy. Chill out; the guy saying it looked HEP was probably trying to compliment both the game and your work.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Considering the language you're using, yea, a bit touchy. Chill out; the guy saying it looked HEP was probably trying to compliment both the game and your work.

Ok Larry .You are one of the people I was refering to Lol!
The language I am using?

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is not a debate on HEP. Drop the subject of HEP in this thread everyone...unless you are actually going to go into detail about technical differences.

In before the lock!

#76 9 years ago

That makes me touchy?

You sort of need to be, don't ya think?

#78 9 years ago

It was off the mark so yes I did need to chime in. No need to bring HEP into the mix on the post
. Praise the game. Jerk the guy off you won't hear from me but say that it looks like I did it yet it is something I would be ashamed of then yes I will comment.
That makes me touchy?

Yep.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You sort of need to be, don't ya think?

Yes I guess so

#80 9 years ago

That makes me touchy?

No but it makes you sound like a dickhole

Post edited by moderator: 2 hour thread ban no personal attacks please.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What an idiotic thing to say.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Yep.

#83 9 years ago

Well then you put 14 years of your life in this and provide the level of service and documentation I have and see what you think then.
It is easy to think that way when it isn't your efforts that are diminished.
I made a simple comment and it is clear anyone that took issue with it is just looking to grate me.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

As I said there are people with axes to grind that chime in on these things. You and Metallik should get a room.

#86 9 years ago

Well then you put 14 years of your life in this and provide the level of service and documentation I have and see what you think then.
I made a simple comment and it is clear anyone that took issue with it is just looking to grate me

Chris-quit playing around with Pinside and get busy with my game!

#87 9 years ago

I made a simple comment and it is clear anyone that took issue with it is just looking to grate me.

Im with HEP on this one, if I walked into a house and someone said the paint job looked as good as my company yet the wall color was edged up onto the ceiling like a sloppy pig, Id be appalled and nut punch them.

#88 9 years ago

As I said there are people with axes to grind that chime in on these things. You and Metallik should get a room.

Despite your comments, I truly have no beef with you. You do really good work and I'm sure you're nicer in person than you're acting in this thread. Don't take every comment so personally.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Despite your comments, I truly have no beef with you. You do really good work and I'm sure you're nicer in person than you're acting in this thread. Don't take every comment so personally.

That is fine Larry.To you guys it is just a post here or there or a comment. To me it is much more.Again I didn't ask to be included in the thread.I didn't crush the game for sale. I just simply said it does not look like one of mine and certain people used it as fuel for fire.
It is absurb.

#90 9 years ago

hmm...
nice looking pin.
trade for my MMRLE ?

#91 9 years ago

Jeez, he just said don't bring him into it. Maybe you don't realize its hard to build a brand name and recognition to the level of HEP, he has a right to say don't use his name unwarranted.

#92 9 years ago

Lots of bumps for this game!

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Why is it that you have to make snide comments every single time an issue/comparison with HEP comes up?

You are known as the HEP troll.

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im with HEP on this one, if I walked into a house and someone said the paint job looked as good as my company yet the wall color was edged up onto the ceiling like a sloppy pig, Id be appalled and nut punch them.

Sheesh a junk punch just for a paint job critique your a hard ass Flank!

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Wish I could, but my money is tied up in the MMr, and the gap in price is just a bit too much for me to go to the trouble of attempting to get a refund. Anyway, someone will be happy to get it. I'm sure you've enjoyed having it. Best of luck.

This one has those special $3,000 coin mechs included though.... might want to think again....

But seriously, this VERY nice condition MM is the exactly the ones whose value take a beating vs MMr IMO.

Tough timing for the sale- but good luck- its a beauty.

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Chris-quit playing around with Pinside and get busy with my game!

He is busy, on mine I hope!

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Sheesh a junk punch just for a paint job critique your a hard ass Flank!

Im a wall painting freak, it better look like the edging lines to the woodwork/ceiling were cut by a laser or its garbage.

The $50 tip I left with from the job I completed today says it all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

best of luck on the sale of this MM…..it is truly nice looking. Id personally rather buy an original MM, that way you can play it right away!

#99 9 years ago

That is fine Larry.To you guys it is just a post here or there or a comment. To me it is much more.Again I didn't ask to be included in the thread.I didn't crush the game for sale. I just simply said it does not look like one of mine and certain people used it as fuel for fire.
It is absurb.

Hey, I'm feeling pretty golden that Chris was even part of my FS thread.

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Hey, I'm feeling pretty golden that Chris was even part of my FS thread.

I think it is a nice game for the asking price FWIW.I also wasn't looking to make the guy that made the intial comment feel bad .
Pretty much just didn't want to have my work represented out of context.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 221 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-7/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.