Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-244.jpg
yoda.jpg
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Game is perfect! New PF's, ramps, cab decals and everything else. Very few plays. No mods or led's
$8000. Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Come on man, you gotta post some eye candy for us to drool over!

#3 9 years ago

I will Rob but I'm at my station til tomorrow morn. All I have here is my phone. Just decided to sell. U need this next to your MB!

#4 9 years ago

yoda.jpgyoda.jpg

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from SSrig:

I will Rob but I'm at my station til tomorrow morn. All I have here is my phone. Just decided to sell. U need this next to your MB!

I remember when Jim was restoring this baby. He'd send me pics of his progress. I was drooling.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Come on man, you gotta post some eye candy for us to drool over!

We gotta see some of your MB! I've had a nice one but not like yours

#8 9 years ago

Nice. When was this work done? Poor timing for me, but I'm tempted anyway. Momma has a WH20 I've been thinking about having restored.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Nice. When was this work done? Poor timing for me, but I'm tempted anyway. Momma has a WH20 I've been thinking about having restored.

1.5-2yrs ago

#10 9 years ago

Its gotta be a beauty! There's HEP and then there's McHep... we'll think of something catchy for Kelly as well.

GLWTS!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Its gotta be a beauty! There's HEP and then there's McHEP... we'll think of something catchy for Kelly as well.
GLWTS!

Those guys are awesome! Hard to imagine a game being better than nib but their games are

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from SSrig:

Hard to imagine a game being better than nib but their games are

Easily... NIB is many steps below a HEP, McCune and Kelly restore...

#13 9 years ago

Yes, still for sale. And no trades please. Thanks!

#14 9 years ago

Man, this is one of just a few on my want list and in the only condition I have in my collection. Very tempting but just a little on the high side for me right now with Alien, Hobbit, and MMR money heading out.

#15 9 years ago

Who is McCune?

#16 9 years ago

Only the meanest hombre west of the Pecos.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Only the meanest hombre west of the Pecos.

LOL.!! love the McCune.!

#18 9 years ago

beautiful machine. better then new.

#19 9 years ago

I find that expression that somthing is better than new strange. What exactly would a NIB game go for in this case?

#20 9 years ago

Another question. Are there people who really do collect NIB games exclusively? Anyone?

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

I find that expression that somthing is better than new strange. What exactly would a NIB game go for in this case?

Quoted from OldPinster:

Another question. Are there people who really do collect NIB games exclusively? Anyone?

Taking a base product and making every component exceptional is better than the typical new packages rolled out. Fact. Maybe you have to see one. Its basically new to a higher standard.

Yes there are and many.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from SSrig:

You really don't want to see it; it's covered in drool....my drool!

#23 9 years ago

then let's not, I certainly do not... but enjoy your game..

#24 9 years ago

That's a beautiful machine. Hope it finds a new home that's worthy.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from SSrig:

Quoted from Eskaybee:

You really don't want to see it; it's covered in drool....my drool!

You mean this McCune MB?

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You mean this McCune MB?
» YouTube video

That's amazing! MB is awesome. Thanks for posting Rob

#27 9 years ago

Game is a beauty thats for sure. If i had the coin it would be mine. Guess i will just have to restore my own. You will regret selling it bro.

#28 9 years ago

Seen a AFM that he did for a guy up in Prescott and it was beautiful. I also met Jim there, helluva nice guy!!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Seen a AFM that he did for a guy up in Prescott and it was beautiful. I also met Jim there, helluva nice guy!!

What ever happened to Doc Scott? Is he still in the hobby?

#30 9 years ago

Well, let's see, I could sell my WH20, sell a kidney... Nope, not going to be able to do it. Sigh.

#31 9 years ago

McCune? Never heard of him.

Isn't he that guy on TV that makes radios and bombs and keys out of paper clips and gum wrappers.

#32 9 years ago

In all fairness to Jim, you might want to research his post's. Although he's probably the ugliest man Ive ever met his work is impeccable.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

met his work is impeccable.

Fn pure art baby, pure art!

#34 9 years ago

The attempt to bring an unknown to most ("Mccune") into "HEP" status by Teekee is well documented if you see his posts. My guess is that Teekee owns a few of his machines and is pumping? Not sure.

This is a nice whitewater either way. GLWS.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

The attempt to bring an unknown to most ("Mccune") into "HEP" status by Teekee is well documented if you see his posts. My guess is that Teekee owns a few of his machines and is
"pumping and dumping".

You are a clueless fool.

Your diatribes against McCune are very well known. You have a strong personal bias against him. You are still pissed off at him because he dared to point out some corrosion that a pin that you were selling had. You haven't forgiven him for it.

Jim McCune and Chris Hutchins are very good friends.

So please, kindly GTFO with your allegations of "pumping and dumping".

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You are a clueless fool.
Your diatribes against McCune are very well known. You have a strong personal bias against him. You are still pissed off at him because he dared to point out some corrosion that a pin that you were selling had. You haven't forgiven him for it.
McCune and Chris Hutchins are very good friends.
So please, kindly GTFO with your allegations of "pumping and dumping".

RobT, get a life buddy. You spend your entire life trying to run the pinball forums. How many posts do you post a day here? Even if I was a fool, you apparently are just a guy who sits at his computer all day and posts stuff, injects his opinions on everything, and thinks he knows it all. Kind of pathetic, don't you think?

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

RobT, get a life buddy. You spend your entire life trying to run the pinball forums. How many posts do you post a day here? Even if I was a fool, you apparently are just a guy who sits at his computer all day and posts stuff, injects his opinions on everything, and things he knows it all. Kind of pathetic, don't you think?

Nice dodge.

Get over it Khabbi. Jim pointed out rust on your pin and you've had it out for him ever since then.

You aren't fooling anyone.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nice dodge.
Get over it Khabbi. Jim pointed out rust on your pin and you've had it out for him ever since then.
You aren't fooling anyone.

There ya go thinking you know it all!! LMFAO!! Too easy.

#39 9 years ago

Please let Don sell his pin and not let this spiral into a hatefest!

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

There ya go thinking you know it all!! LMFAO!! Too easy.

All I know is that there is one reason, and one reason only, that you made the stupid post that you did about McCune.

#41 9 years ago

Let's be clear . Everyone knows McCune and his work and most of us know khabi tried to sell a crap game and got busted by Jim, hence this farce.
McCune respected restorer , Khabi bad seller .
Carefull Khabi credit and reputation go along way..

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

All I know is that there is one reason, and one reason only, that you made the stupid post that you did about McCune.

You are mistaken. I didn't say anything bad or "stupid" about McCune.. only that he is unknown to most and not at HEP status.

Explain why this is an attack or anything negative again? Kind of an overreaction on your part, don't ya think?

You guys are the ones crapping on this thread, not me.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

You are mistaken. I didn't say anything bad or "stupid" about McCune.. only that he is unknown to most and not at HEP status.
Explain why this is an attack or anything negative again? Kind of an overreaction on your part, don't ya think?

You are really something

I like how you went back and edited your post. Lol

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You are really something
I like how you went back and edited your post. Lol

Hey, you captured it and responded, my minor change is documented and makes no difference in what I said.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

You guys are the ones crapping on this thread, not me.

I bet that even you don't believe what you type.

This is a for sale thread, where a McCune restored pin is being sold. What do you do? You come in and say this:

"The attempt to bring an unknown to most ("Mccune") into "HEP" status by Teekee is well documented if you see his posts. My guess is that Teekee owns a few of his machines and is
"pumping and dumping".

What was your purpose in posting that?

The only reason that you made the comment about McCune was because he pointed out rust on a pin you were selling. It really pissed you off.

And now you have the guts to say that *we* are the one's crapping on the thread?! No. We love what we see here. It's a real beauty. And... No rust!

Time for a reality check Khabbi.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Please let Don sell his pin and not let this spiral into a hatefest!

Thanks Nate! Got a great idea for Expo 2015, boxing ring

#47 9 years ago

Careful guys or you will get the cryptic threat pm from Khabbi where he shows off that he can find your last name to threaten you. Funny guy. Not like the usual stand up type many of us know.

#48 9 years ago

I encourage anybody on the fence re WH2O to go for it. I have one of this caliber that Mike Dallas did and I'd never let it go. A gorgeous pin and priced right

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I encourage anybody on the fence re WH2O to go for it. I have one of this caliber that Mike Dallas did and I'd never let it go. A gorgeous pin and priced right

Let me fix that for you:

I encourage anybody on the fence re WH2O to go for it. I have one of this caliber that Mike Dallas did and I'll sell it to btw in a few months. A gorgeous pin and priced right

#50 9 years ago

It's one of the best games and one done like this is a find!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 125.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nampa, ID
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

6,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.