Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

We are just finishing up a full high end restore of a Monster Bash that should be completed in the next couple weeks (right after a customer's AFM). Game is mint and needs to be seen in person to appreciate. I can assist in safe, personalized shipping in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Missouri. $12,000

I also have a minty fresh No Fear that is a full high end restore. Playfield restored by Playfield Renovations old crew. If your not familiar with their work it's hard to find anyone that is better IMO. $5,900

Last but not least, I have a very nice Johnny with very slight cabinet fade. This game has been in my collection for at least 5 years. Dan Goett installed a Playfield Renovations restored and clearcoated playfield in the game. Basically, the playfield was a high end restore and the cabinet was so nice it was left original. I wouldn't be selling the game but a friend offered me a mint HUO Johnny. I paid $3k for the game and that is what I am selling it for.

If you are interested in seeing any of these please drop me an email at chadly29atgmaildotcom. I check Pinside mail very infrequently. I am honest when describing condition so hit me with any questions you may have.

#2 10 years ago

Pics! or these sweet clear coated play fields don't exist GLWS!!

#3 10 years ago

The JM is a rock solid game. One of the nicest original cabinets I've seen. Hand always worked flawlessly when I owned it.
Chad did offer this back to me before putting it on here, but alas, I missed the game so much I have another clearcoated one in my collection currently!!
5 years ago? My how time flies!
GLWS Chad!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

The JM is a rock solid game. One of the nicest original cabinets I've seen. Hand always worked flawlessly when I owned it.Chad did offer this back to me before putting it on here, but alas, I missed the game so much I have another clearcoated one in my collection currently!!5 years ago? My how time flies!GLWS Chad!

Hi Dan,

You know I was thinking about this and I think I paid you $4k for that game. Old age is catching up with me. Is that what I paid for that game back then or was it $3k? Looks like I am going to loose money on it : (

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Chad's a known trusted seller.

Thanks John. All the newbies on this forun don't know us old guys that rarely stick out heads out of the foxhole anymore.

#7 10 years ago

Ive heard of your work Chad and Im a newbie!

#8 10 years ago

Yeah Chad is a legend and he don't even know it!

#9 10 years ago

no problem dealing with chadly he is one of the good guys

#10 10 years ago

just kidding chad i just had to go there

gary stuart

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadKeller:

... don't know us old guys that rarely stick out heads out of the foxhole anymore.

Yeah, I keep having to start every sentence with…"Back in my day…we didn't have LE's"

#13 10 years ago

Deal with confidence. Chad rocks!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadKeller:

Thanks John. All the newbies on this forun don't know us old guys that rarely stick out heads out of the foxhole anymore.

You don't know what the f' old is!!

#15 10 years ago

Heading to Allentown?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You don't know what the f' old is!!

hey they pushed your wheel chair away from the beer cooler to use the computer again.
LOL
JT

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

hey they pushed your wheel chair away from the beer cooler to use the computer again.
LOL
JT

I actually have everything I need set up in the bathroom. It's the most used room in my house.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Deal with confidence. Chad rocks!

Went to his Bash last year so I probably played this machine. I know all of his pins are as nice as they can be so not worried there. Besides, anyone willing to let the "Clubber" come eat his food, drink his beer and play his pins is a great guy by my book. Just don't feed me fish.

#20 10 years ago

Ok, so JM is sold. What is the deal with that game? I didn't realize it was so popular now. Five people wanted pics last night. I can remember when that game went for $1,200 all day long and it was considered a "dog". Anyway, to the guys that were waiting on pics I am sorry. I was out of town and not getting home until later and someone bought it sight unseen. Not a big deal in this case as I am sure he will be very happy but I have heard of some nightmare stories when this is done.

#21 10 years ago

Congrats Chad!!!

#22 10 years ago

JM kicks ass. Still the fastest game I've ever played. Great flow, deep rules, good music. Movie was crap but it's so old now many people don't care. The Matrix pin shows how cool this game can be once you dump its license.

#23 10 years ago

I love the game on location. We shall see about it at home. I love the playfield and the way it looks, and the speed of the game is crazy when waxed. Translite is a dog mainly because they Dorked up Keanus face. But I don't look at the backglass much anyway. Though I don't understand why nobody made a better translite? Heck, the Shadow isn't even that bad and that has had several versions. Anyway, now I have something else to look forward to when I redeploy.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

But I don't look at the backglass much anyway. Though I don't understand why nobody made a better translite?

Just give Aurich his medication, and he will be all over it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 75.00
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mb-high-end-restore-nf-high-end-restore-and-johnny-mnemonic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.