Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2173[2].JPG
IMG_2172[1].JPG
#1 11 years ago

This game needs a lot of work or can be used for parts. It is all there. The lower cabinet bottom is sagging and needs to be repaired. Cab may have seen water. The backglass is delaminating but mostly all there. Playfield looks decent.

When fired up, the GI comes on, and 2 of the pop bumpers lock on. That's it.

The cabinet has a different color scheme than the one seen on IPDB. There are multiple versions of Amazon Hunt (kits, international, etc). I believe this is a dedicated first run (pre Premier).

$200. Need it gone by this weekend. If not, I will part it out. Would prefer to sell it whole.

LMK if interested.

-Mike

IMG_2172[1].JPGIMG_2172[1].JPG IMG_2173[2].JPGIMG_2173[2].JPG

#2 11 years ago

First time I heard of this title, I thought it was going to be about going on Amazon.com and hunting for great deals.

#3 11 years ago

I should probably add that I'm in northern Baltimore County, MD.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-may-part-out-gtb-amazon-hunt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.