10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by brucipher
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey gang,

I am actually listing this on behalf of my dad. I think he's owned this pin now for 10-15 years and it does not get played much anymore so he would be willing to sell if it anyone is interested. The pin would need to be picked up and moved up a flight of steps (which my dad would not be able to assist with). Here are the details:

The playfield is in very nice condition, probably a couple bulbs out here and there. There seems to be an issue with the opto at the entrance to the Lauren Bell...it keeps triggering almost nonstop. Don't know if the whole opto needs replaced, or just adjusted. Two of the drop targets were replaced and no longer have the card decal on them. There is a cracked plastic towards the back right of the playfield. Finally, the cabinet has some dings (especially on the backbox), and there is some wear by the left flipper button. DMD is 100%. Here are some pics:

https://plus.google.com/photos/101024208670839625930/albums/5978452645728329089?authkey=CNr2hr7fsu2c6wE

Thank you!

#9 10 years ago

Sale is pending. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes I'll update the post after the sale happens, or if it falls through...

1 week later
#10 10 years ago

Pin was sold on Feb 15th. Thanks everyone!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-maverick-in-lancaster-pa-100000?tu=brucipher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.