New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 80534)

FS: Maverick in Lancaster, PA - *SOLD*

By brucipher

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by brucipher
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hey gang,

I am actually listing this on behalf of my dad. I think he's owned this pin now for 10-15 years and it does not get played much anymore so he would be willing to sell if it anyone is interested. The pin would need to be picked up and moved up a flight of steps (which my dad would not be able to assist with). Here are the details:

The playfield is in very nice condition, probably a couple bulbs out here and there. There seems to be an issue with the opto at the entrance to the Lauren Bell...it keeps triggering almost nonstop. Don't know if the whole opto needs replaced, or just adjusted. Two of the drop targets were replaced and no longer have the card decal on them. There is a cracked plastic towards the back right of the playfield. Finally, the cabinet has some dings (especially on the backbox), and there is some wear by the left flipper button. DMD is 100%. Here are some pics:

https://plus.google.com/photos/101024208670839625930/albums/5978452645728329089?authkey=CNr2hr7fsu2c6wE

Thank you!

#2 6 years ago

This should be gone within the day i'd suspect.

GLWTS

#3 6 years ago

my first pinball machine I ever owned and worth every penny

GLWTS

#4 6 years ago

I love my Mav, and this is a great price for one. Someone will be getting a deal!

#5 6 years ago

Love the red carpeted steps, nice touch

GLWS

#6 6 years ago

Tempting !

#8 6 years ago

looks pretty nice... this shouldn't last long here

nice photoshoot

LOVE the shot of the stairs showing exactly the climb! would be great if more people would offer "full" discolosure., like I wish that lady told me about the updated doorframe on the addition that was BUILT AROUND THE LAH machine I went to get off CL some years ago....

good work!

GLWTS

#9 6 years ago

Sale is pending. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes I'll update the post after the sale happens, or if it falls through...

1 week later
#10 6 years ago

Pin was sold on Feb 15th. Thanks everyone!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside