Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_1060.JPG
DSC_1056.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Decent looking machine that needs to be shopped but nothing major. DMD looks great. 2 inserts have a bit of ghosting, a little wear on one of 'em. Levelers are frozen in place, but legs look decent. No broken plastics.

#2 11 years ago

pics

DSC_1056.JPGDSC_1056.JPG DSC_1060.JPGDSC_1060.JPG

#3 11 years ago

A Maverick just sold @ the Last Auction for $ 1425.00 .. Cool Pin ,, Good Luck w/ Yr Sale

#4 11 years ago

Damn good deal. shouldn't last long...

#5 11 years ago

Very fun and underrated pin. Was the first or second title I bought many years ago.

#6 11 years ago

I've had mine for years now....very underrated..great price!

#7 11 years ago

It'll go fast. Good luck with the sale.

#8 11 years ago

Thanks guys! The topper is on there too, just not in the pics

#9 11 years ago

Someone in this Forum was just looking for a Maverick yesterday - and I believe "regionally" it was someone "close" to you (i.e. within a couple hours drive). You might do a search and Private Message that person - they might have been from Pennsylvania. I forget who.

#10 11 years ago

We at the Pinball Podcast wish the seller good luck on the sale of this fine machine.

#12 11 years ago

Damn, if you were closer, this would be mine. A decent condition DMD game for $1000???? Great price and i would expect this to be gone shortly.

#13 11 years ago

Just sold mine and kind of regret it. Under-rated pin.

#14 11 years ago

Additional photos:

Will be posted again, machine was cleaned since the pics were taken, new pics soon

#15 11 years ago

That double-size DMD display alone is worth a couple of hundred bucks.

RM

#17 11 years ago

Would have bought this when it was first posted if you were closer. great price. Very under rated game. Nice addition to a collection. GLWS

#18 11 years ago

Machine is still available, cleaned it up a bit, fixed riverboat entrance opto, two switches need to be re-connected and the machine will be playing 100% tonight. Will just need new rubbers, a few bulbs, and maybe a more thorough cleaning.

#19 11 years ago

Nice price, for a dmd. Trying to control myself and hold out for a couple of games that i'm looking for.

#20 11 years ago

Like so many others... if you were closer I would have bought this in a heartbeat. I already have two of the other large DMD games and would love to have Maverick. They don't come up here often. Good luck with the sale.

#21 11 years ago

If someone came up with a mod to speed up that paddle on the boat, it would be amazing.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

If someone came up with a mod to speed up that paddle on the boat, it would be amazing.

That's a really good idea. You could probably just change the pulley size... I'm might look into that tonight while I have it

#23 11 years ago

Tried to send you both a PM here as well as your gmail account and zilch... notta... nothing. Maybe an issue here? Talk soon~SpOoKs

#24 11 years ago

Huh.. I got your PM and I responded via PM.... I asked for pics and a description of the issue. Can you please try to email me @ herbertb dottttt sharp atttttt gmail dottttt com ? Thanks!

#25 11 years ago

Herb: tomorrow ill send a bunch of pics and full disclosure as work looms for me in a few hour's. Tried that gmail account and it got kicked back to me. Will try yet again tomorrow. Thanks!

#26 11 years ago

If for some reason it doesnt work for you tomorrow please bump this thread and I'll try to contact you

Thanks!

#27 11 years ago

Bump

#28 11 years ago

Very very underrated machine. Great music, play is very good, blackjack video mode!

But is it Data East? is it Sega? know one knows... Not even the game...

#29 11 years ago

If anyone wants one in Minnesota, I have a similar one available for $1600...

#30 11 years ago

Are you offering shipping??

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Are you offering shipping??

Yes, I am more than happy to hip via NAVL if buyer makes all arrangements. I have shipped games out 5 times in the last year with NAVL.

#32 11 years ago

Alright, she's goin on ebay!

#33 11 years ago

is it still up for sale ?

#35 11 years ago

Whats your zip code so I can get an estimate on shipping??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Maverick Reproductions

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

2,856 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, PA
3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-maverick-1050 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.