New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 112081)

FS: Mario Kart GP x2 and other sit-down drivers...

By ReplayRyan

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by GRR
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9.jpg
    8.jpg
    7.jpg
    6.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg
    2a.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.jpg

#1 5 years ago

After having so many Pinsiders ask why I don't list arcade games for sale here (when they see that I have/sell them), I'm finally going to give in and do it. It's not pinball (so don't know where to post this, sorry mods), but it's still arcade stuff. I work on and sell these kinds of games regularly, and I don't charge "retail" prices unless you want a refurbished game with a warranty. So, for those wanting a sit-down driving game or two in the gameroom, here are some that I have available...

- I have two Mario Kart GP games, linked. Both are in really nice shape overall. The worst wear is at the edges and bottom corners -- always worn from moving since the wheels are recessed into the cabinet quite a bit. Side art looks pretty good, all of the decals are there on the control panel, original buttons, original monitors with great pictures, etc. Perhaps most importantly, both cameras are present and working. For those not familiar with this game, it takes your picture and then puts a character's features over your face, and this picture is shown to your opponent as you fly past them. Great game. $4400 for the pair.

- Nicktoons Nitro from Chicago Gaming/Raw Thrills. Sequel to Nicktoons Racing, and this one is a much better game, almost similar to Mario Kart. I have one of these. Side art is torn in a few places (mostly thanks to some kids at the last Allentown show, which I brought this to) but otherwise nice shape. Great monitor. $2200.

- Linked pair of original, dedicated Fast and Furious games. Great shape overall, nice monitors, computers repaired by me. $3400 for the pair.

- San Francisco Rush 2049 Special Edition. Pretty good shape overall, new T-molding, nice monitor that I just worked on. $1000.

For those who are looking for specific games, or maybe just cheaper drivers, feel free to PM me. I don't often work on/sell games like Hydro Thunder, Cruis'n, etc. as much since they're older and everywhere now, but I can get almost anything.

#2 5 years ago

oh, man. interested in trades?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

oh, man. interested in trades?

Possibly, let me know what you have in mind.

#4 5 years ago

Can we get an Arcade game for sale section?
    I'm getting into arcade stuff recently...

#5 5 years ago

Pm sent

#6 5 years ago

Those Mario Karts are sweet
    If you were local...I'd be karting home

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Those Mario Karts are sweet
    If you were local...I'd be karting home

Word!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Possibly, let me know what you have in mind.

a pin(s) of equal value. shipping is quite the hindrance though

#9 5 years ago

*bump* ...jealous of whoever picks these up. Nothing like this exists anywhere near me. GLWS

#10 5 years ago

Any photo's on the Mario Carts?

#11 5 years ago

Took some quick pictures of the Mario Karts this evening. I'll post those up here shortly since I've had a few people asking for them.

Shipping (via STI) is no problem, just a bit more than two pins. Usually a pair of drivers average about $650. Getting them into a basement, however, is quite a different story.

#12 5 years ago

1.jpg 2.jpg 2a.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg
    #13 5 years ago

Nice price really. The D&B's near me has these, Kart 2, and the new Kart DX. Only place I was ever able to play em. If you like Kart, these would be great for the home.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside