Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Khabbi
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Located in Tampa, Florida. This thing is MINT!! Looking to get $6800 cash to me. Only selling because I just added a Centuar and need the space!!

#2 9 years ago

0 plays in 7 months? Time to let her go.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

0 plays in 7 months? Time to let her go.

Honestly, it has not been played. I really don't care if I sell it.. it's one of Sterns best IMO. I put probably 1000 plays on a standard LOTR at a bowling alley locally before I bought this one, so I've played the title.

I have 10 more machines and a full arcade and arcade projects to work on that keep me busy, so it's all good. If someone wants a Gem of a game, it's yours. If not, I'll keep it.

3 months later
#4 9 years ago

BUMP. Still available. Really haven't been trying to sell, but I need space right now.

Please PM if you are interested and want pics. Game is MINTY and hasn't been played, expect for a few games by my wife, in the last several months.

If you are close to my asking price in what you are willing to pay, lets talk.

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lotr-le-425-plays-added-playfield-figures-shaker-mint-one-owner-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.