DSC02536_(2).jpg
DSC02535_(2).jpg
DSC02534_(2).jpg
DSC02533_(2).jpg
DSC02532_(2).jpg
DSC02530_(2).jpg
DSC02527_(2).jpg
DSC02528.JPG

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#2 10 years ago

I think teekee was looking for one ...

#3 10 years ago

Link requires a login.

#4 10 years ago

Damn i'll fix the picture link and just upload here

#5 10 years ago

Skooter only sells top notch games. Great guy. Buy with confidence.

#6 10 years ago

More pics here DSC02527_(2).jpgDSC02527_(2).jpg DSC02530_(2).jpgDSC02530_(2).jpg DSC02532_(2).jpgDSC02532_(2).jpg

#7 10 years ago

More

DSC02533_(2).jpgDSC02533_(2).jpg DSC02534_(2).jpgDSC02534_(2).jpg DSC02535_(2).jpgDSC02535_(2).jpg DSC02536_(2).jpgDSC02536_(2).jpg DSC02537_(2).jpgDSC02537_(2).jpg DSC02538_(2).jpgDSC02538_(2).jpg

#8 10 years ago

more

DSC02541_(2).jpgDSC02541_(2).jpg DSC02539_(2).jpgDSC02539_(2).jpg DSC02541_(2).jpgDSC02541_(2).jpg

#10 10 years ago

Eight thousand dollars is a lot of money

#11 10 years ago

If I was making it like I want to be, I would buy this one ship it to WA state and put next to my new Hobbit LEBilbo (not the Gandalf one) ..... Did I just type that out loud... Looks worth every penny...

#12 10 years ago

This is a nice machine.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think teekee was looking for one ...

or two... that thing is sweet!

#14 10 years ago

Beautiful pin. I would love to own it but a bit too steep for my pocket book. You might want to list the mods to help with the sale though. Glws

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Eight thousand dollars is a lot of money

And 20K is alot of money for a MM so on and so forth do i need to list all the pins that have skyrocketed.

#16 10 years ago

Mods:
Shaker
Mirror Blades
Shooter Rod
LEDS
All Characters and protectors
Path of the dead Ghosts
Path of the Dead Diverter
Cliffy at Gimli
Color changing Palintar LED
Matt 2nd Gen Topper (Awesome)
Just off the top of my head. Oh Yeah Pin Gulp

All white Rubber
Cliffy at Path of dead entrance and War of the Ents
Ring Speaker cover grills

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from skooter710:

And 20K is alot of money for a MM so on and so forth do i need to list all the pins that have skyrocketed.

LOTR, skyrocketed on 4/5/13.

#18 10 years ago

That's not the original LE backglass? Do you have the original backglass?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

LOTR, skyrocketed on 4/5/13.

So, that's what you're basing your pricing on...thinking that MM is a 20K game. Now it makes sense.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from tpellowe:

Skooter only sells top notch games. Great guy. Buy with confidence.

Agreed. I've bought two games from Skooter and both were perfect transactions. While I know that I paid a bit for them, they were worth every penny! (& LOTR rocks!)

#21 10 years ago

Nice looking game. Gimme that topper! I've been looking for one of those.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

That's not the original LE backglass? Do you have the original backglass?

What in the F**k are you talking about? yes it is ? it is the mirrored backglass fool.

Skooter

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Nice looking game. Gimme that topper! I've been looking for one of those.

I have an extra one HINT

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

So, that's what you're basing your pricing on...thinking that MM is a 20K game. Now it makes sense.

No I did not base it soley on that i based it on It is a very nice rare game and the market itself. But thanks

Skooter

#27 10 years ago

What in the F**k are you talking about? yes it is ? it is the mirrored backglass fool.
Skooter

bg2.jpgbg2.jpg

#28 10 years ago

Eryeal - I think Scooters backglass picture is different only because it is on. (backlit) The gold outlining disappears when turned on & turns much darker looking when light passes through the gold etching.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Eryeal - I think Scooters backglass picture is different only because it is on. (backlit) The gold outlining disappears when turned on & turns much darker looking when light passes through the gold etching.

Thank you.

#30 10 years ago

GLWS, skooter. Your LE is perty.

#31 10 years ago

Worth every penny and then some! I've got one identical to that one with all the mods and I wouldn't let it go...too hard to replace

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

THANK YOU !!!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Worth every penny and then some! I've got one identical to that one with all the mods and I wouldn't let it go...too hard to replace

Supply In demand And thanks

#34 10 years ago

I'm surprised nobody said "beard cock" yet...whoops, just did.

#35 10 years ago

If you're gonna Skittles up the inserts, it prob makes more sense to make "Return of the King" MB insert green since it's tied to collecting the souls on the POTD, which is all greened up.

#36 10 years ago

?

#38 10 years ago

Yeah, I actually talked to the seller on that but drug my feet and missed out on a nice pin.

Darin

#39 10 years ago

Lotr le and AC/DC are the best pins ever....if you want an Le you better get it before it really dries up, and yes the LE is much better than the reg, although great in its own right!.....500 versus 400 of Tron and this one is a whole lot better.....

They will crank out AC/DC premiums until the wheels fall off...

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Yeah, I actually talked to the seller on that but drug my feet and missed out on a nice pin.
Darin

You should kick the habit! *bdum tshhh*

Sorry.

#41 10 years ago

I would take a stock reg edition of LotR over a stock LE, but when you put those figures back on ...it's LE all the way in my book.

Great looking game. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure someone has been looking for this and they will be very happy.

#42 10 years ago

Thanks Doug Lots of Inquires lets get her a new home

Skooter

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from skooter710:

Mods:
Shaker
Mirror Blades
Shooter Rod
LEDS
All Characters and protectors
Path of the dead Ghosts
Path of the Dead Diverter
Cliffy at Gimli
Color changing Palintar LED
Matt 2nd Gen Topper (Awesome)
Just off the top of my head. Oh Yeah Pin Gulp

All white Rubber
Cliffy at Path of dead entrance and War of the Ents
Ring Speaker cover grills

Be a good idea to total the value of these mods up for potential buyers.

GLWTS.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Be a good idea to total the value of these mods up for potential buyers.
GLWTS.

Lots o money LOL

#45 10 years ago

She is still here come and make her yours
Lots of interest and some tire kickin.

Skooter

#46 10 years ago

Too much, a BJ from Arwen must be included at that price.

#47 10 years ago

Wow!!! A nice LOTR! Way nicer than mine!!!

#48 10 years ago

I could have traded even up for a nice LOTR-LE with my TLFE about a year ago. Oh well.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Too much, a BJ from Arwen must be included at that price.

Ok have at it then. Just cause I am asking 8k doesn't mean I want 8 exactly Its called making a deal. Gotta start some where and 8k was it. Pinball prices in general are out of control. So don't be spammin my post. I honestly don't think it is that far fetched based on the limited number ran 400. And LOTR being one of Sterns best games in my opinion. To each their own it seems.

#50 10 years ago

I think it is worth it in today's market. Once The Hobbit is released, pinheads will be scrambling for a nice LOTR to park next to it. Get in now before the rush!

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lotr-le-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.