Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kmoore88
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shootar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 11 years ago

Great price in any market. The clearcoat is a real game changer on the LE so much faster.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

clearcoat is clearcoat. Plays the same regardless. I love LOTR, but I would take the normal version over the LE any day.

100% wrong. I had both in my collection side by side for a while and the LE is much faster, not to mention much better to look at.

#34 11 years ago

Both were huo, same pitch, same bling balls and the LE smashed it.

Maybe it was all the parts being newer as well as better quality coat. But you cannot say because they are both clearcoated then they are same. Well you can, but you'd be wrong thats like saying all car restos done with a certain paint are the same. Who knows if stern changed their application process, their playfield printing process etc. Too many variables for you to dismiss because u have coated a few pfs in your time - which would all have been done in your controlled environment.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He is most definitely not the only person to say that he doesn't like the figures on LOTR, I've seen many people say this over the years. Personally I am very "meh" on the figures. I have them on my current regular version of LOTR, but when I owned the LE I certainly didn't miss having those figures (i.e., "dolls") on the PF. Never felt the need to add them either, and that would have been easy to do at the time as they were widely available.
Anyway, like I said before, I'd definitely take the LE over the regular version without hesitation. I love the real back glass. Not sure why some people are so petrified of having it break. It's not that difficult to be careful with it.

I bought a set and promptly took them back off my LE. Looked cheap imo. I gold plated my sword lock and a few other mods which stood out more than a few small toys.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 39.50
€ 7.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shootar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lotr-le-1?tu=shootar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.