6.JPG
7.JPG
5.JPG
4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG

#1 9 years ago

I'm selling my Lord of the Rings. Everything works 100% and the machine is dialed in nicely. Playfield is clean and plays nice and fast. Flippers were rebuilt about 50 games ago. Display is nice and bright with no burn in, gassing, or dots/lines out. Playfield is nice with no unusual wear. Cab is nice and solid, has a couple touchups near the bottom on either side. Can deliver within the Twin Cities if needed. Would prefer a local deal, but willing to ship if needed. Only really looking for cash right now. Can take more pics if needed. PM me if interested.

Here are some mods it has:

Lollipop side rails
Sword handle shooter rod
Custom start button
Shire grass decals
Sword tip decal
Gold flipper bats
Red Superbands flipper rubbers

1.JPG1.JPG
2.JPG2.JPG
3.JPG3.JPG
4.JPG4.JPG
5.JPG5.JPG
6.JPG6.JPG
7.JPG7.JPG
8.JPG8.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Bump with a price drop $4500

#3 9 years ago

I will take it. Please give me a call tomorrow to discuss.

Thanks!
Brooke
573-234-2234
Pinball company

#4 9 years ago

If you haven't dealt with the Pinball Company before, don't worry. I sold them a WCS a couple of years ago and it couldn't have been easier. They did a bank wire transfer and made all shipping arrangements.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballCompany:

I will take it. Please give me a call tomorrow to discuss.
Thanks!
Brooke
573-234-2234
Pinball company

Right on. Will call you tomorrow.

Quoted from LesManley:

If you haven't dealt with the Pinball Company before, don't worry. I sold them a WCS a couple of years ago and it couldn't have been easier. They did a bank wire transfer and made all shipping arrangements.

Thanks for the heads up. Nice to have a good reference.

#6 9 years ago

Was really expecting to see trade or sale pending not this.

#7 9 years ago

Nothing is set in stone yet. I'd much rather sell than trade though. Need to free up some cash.

#8 9 years ago

Nice machine.

#9 9 years ago

So what will the pinball company's price tag be in this once they get it?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Wow......just wow.

"lowest price guaranteed"

: P

#14 9 years ago

If that is the case, that's too bad. Really great price on LOTR, and if it really does go up to $7000, that is a real shame.

Then again, life isn't fair .

#15 9 years ago

I'd rather make a local deal before I go down the road of shipping (no offense PinballCompany). I just don't have a lot of time to get away from work mid day to meet NAVL at my house.

Also, going to switch this back to FS only. I just need to free up a little cash right now.

#16 9 years ago

Game is sold. Deposit received. Delivering tonight to a fellow Pinsider. Thanks all!

#17 9 years ago

NICE, I love to see that another pinsider got the pin instead of a business! +1 Pintration

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lotr-in-minnesota-4600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.