Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by 6S3NC3
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bump-93.jpg
bump-183.jpg
bump-427.jpg
bump-170.jpg
bump.jpg
IMG_1147.jpg
IMG_1146.JPG
IMG_1156.JPG
IMG_1152.JPG
IMG_1149.JPG
IMG_1148.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG
IMG_1140.JPG
IMG_1142.JPG
IMG_1139.JPG

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

I added a price. I dont have time to answer all of the PM but did get to some of them. Im not a pin noob nor would ever sell this pin for 3500. Its not a routed beater. Im not going to comment on all the price speculation about LOTR in my FS thread. Its top 5 in the top 10 BEST pinballs ever made. There is a reason for that. LOTR is not a game you play out in the wild and fall in love with. Its much to complicated then that. This is the best home pin you could have IMO.

#52 6 years ago

GLWS! It's a good starting price unless you in a hurry to sell it.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#54 6 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

the flipper button wear seems a bit excessive for a game that's only ever been in a home...

When I got the game it had no flipper wear. Unlike many collectors I play my pins all the time. And when I say all the time I mean 6 days out of the week. The ones that I dont play I no longer have. It got some of the scuffs on it a few years back when i was going through a divorce and my x's bf moved it around a bit as they were redoing "my game room" into a den.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Hey B4 u go adding your 2 cents you should prob donate to Pinside like most of us. Im also due for another donation.

Oh man

Hey Ralphy, you should just not post on here anymore till you donate.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Hey B4 u go adding your 2 cents you should prob donate to Pinside like most of us. Im also due for another donation.

LOL.... nice man... I was just trying to keep you from the wolves that will try to kick the living hell out of you for your description. When people read blanket statements like you make (closest HUO, then see huge flipper button wear), the first thing that comes into their head is- what else is this guy misrepresenting?

You keep giving your $20 to Pinside, and I will keep giving my free tech help and assistance to those who need it (what is a service call now, $100 just to show up?). Just because I don't have a heart next to my name doesn't mean another Pinsider didn't just save a ton of money on a repair call when he dropped his game off at my house and I fully shopped it out and got it running again for FREE, or made his Funhouse Playfield nice again because I was able to provide scans and reference pictures for FREE (I sense a pattern here).

It is probably best that I not help out others anymore (without publicizing it), and just pay $20 bucks so people can see the heart next to my name and recognize my greatness publicly.

Stay classy, and good luck with your sale.....

Oh crap, almost forgot....

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh man
Hey Ralphy, you should just not post on here anymore till you donate.

Sounds like a plan....LOL

#58 6 years ago

Way to sour up your FS thread. Am I allowed to say that since I donated to Pinside?

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's a long story.
Ask Eskaybee.

Yea; i loaned him my (original owner 2006) LoTR back in december. He asked if he could buy it; i said no so he bought one. The next day i said sure, you can buy it. He was like ARGHHHH I JUST BOUGHT ONE! The one he bought wasnt as nice as mine so he sold it and bought mine for 5k (i think that was our price?); he did a bunch of great upgrades for it. Then i came over to his house, got to valinor, crushed his GC and he couldnt live with himself anymore so he sold it in less than hour (of posting)! for low 5k+ which was too low if you ask me. Probably the nicest HUO LoTR you'll ever see.

The next day, he was like...'dude, im so pissed - i dont want to sell LoTR; im already regretting it and its still in the house'

LoTR is that good; and a nice one is hard to come by.

Sorry to bring up the painful memories Rob

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I was just trying to keep you from the wolves that will try to kick the living hell out of you for your description. When people read blanket statements like you make (closest HUO, then see huge flipper button wear), the first thing that comes into their head is- what else is this guy misrepresenting?
blockquote>

And I thank you for that!

There are people that will pick apart any statement and thats fine bc its a public forum. These are not the "interested" people anyways. The people that know me on this site, know that Im a straight shooter. Like I said b4 when I got this pin there was almost NO flipper wear at all. Yes I play my pins almost every day. Pictures will show all so it doesnt matter what I say or what others say. I hope to get them up tonight.

Side note:
If i did not get to your PM as of yet I will try and get to it tonight. At the moment im not looking for a trade.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yea; i loaned him my (original owner 2006) LoTR back in december. He asked if he could buy it; i said no so he bought one. The next day i said sure, you can buy it. He was like ARGHHHH I JUST BOUGHT ONE! The one he bought wasnt as nice as mine so he sold it and bought mine for 5k (i think that was our price?); he did a bunch of great upgrades for it. Then i came over to his house, got to valinor, crushed his GC and he couldnt live with himself anymore so he sold it in less than hour (of posting)! for low 5k+ which was too low if you ask me. Probably the nicest HUO LoTR you'll ever see.
The next day, he was like...'dude, im so pissed - i dont want to sell LoTR; im already regretting it and its still in the house'
LoTR is that good; and a nice one is hard to come by.
Sorry to bring up the painful memories Rob

Nailed it.

Memories are both painful and good!

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nailed it.
Memories are both painful and good!

Please tell me the part about you selling due to the g.c. Score is a joke.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Please tell me the part about you selling due to the g.c. Score is a joke.

Read it again. Pin was already for sale before he came to play it (and got to Valinor). That's when he decided he wasn't going to buy it back. I then listed it FS on Pinside and it sold in less than an hour.

#64 6 years ago

I'm going to add my 2 cents for the price police. If I was a buyer, I might as well spend the extra $500 to get a HUO and not have that cabinet wear.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Read it again. Pin was already for sale before he came to play it (and got to Valinor).

I couldn't follow the story due to all the punctuation and grammatical errors.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

lol

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

iPhone posting on pinside while at work is fun

#68 6 years ago

All IM's replied to. And will be posting better pics of the pin as soon as I can take pics. My home computer IE is not working at the moment and I cant put pictures on my work computer due to system restrictions with uploading.

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

iPhone posting on pinside while at work is fun

no offense meant, eskaybee. I just needed to blame my poor reading comprehension skills on someone else.

bump for one of my favorite games.

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

no offense meant, eskaybee. I just needed to blame my poor reading comprehension skills on someone else.
bump for one of my favorite games.

hah! none taken.
and yes, the whole 'RobT got butt hurt when i got to valinor and crushed his GC score so he sold it' remark was a joke

free bump! LoTR is Awesome!

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

got butt hurt

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Due to where I live and Hurricane Sandy, I was out of work for 4 months helping my insureds get whole again. Im an insurance agent and it was my duty. This took a toll on my income and I have been fighting back ever since.

Hope things turn around for you.

Are you still in on RAZA? You took my spot in the lineup (#19) if I remember correctly.

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Hope things turn around for you.

Are you still in on RAZA? You took my spot in the lineup (#19) if I remember correctly.

Thanks Rob, i hope so to. I had to bail due to issues.

#74 6 years ago

Bump for the weekend price drop

#75 6 years ago

Happy Columbus Day BUMP and price drop. At the moment Im not interested in trades.

#76 6 years ago

you have got to be at the magic number now... that's a good price

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

you have got to at the magic number now... that's a good price

Agreed. If anyone local is looking for a LOTR this is the one for them.

#78 6 years ago

I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I was local and didn't already have one. Great price! Good luck!

#79 6 years ago

are you going to expo?

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

are you going to expo?

Wish I was going this year but unfortunately im not.

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Wish I was going this year but unfortunately im not.

LOL that just cost you a lotr sale.

#82 6 years ago

really wish you wanted a bsd!

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

really wish you wanted a bsd!

I got a few great trade offers and its greatly appreciated! But for now I have to take the best cash offer.

#84 6 years ago

Bump for Hump... Daybump.jpg

bump-170.jpg bump-427.jpg bump-183.jpg bump-93.jpg
#86 6 years ago

Put a set of Stern flipper button covers/protectors on their and you're good as gold. Simple.

Bump.

#87 6 years ago

So true and I might just do that.

#88 6 years ago

PM sent.

#89 6 years ago

Some deals pending but nothing in stone as of yet.
Bump

#90 6 years ago

Game is Sold pending pickup. Thank you for all of the offers / trade's +cash.

#91 6 years ago

Congrats on the sale!

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Game is Sold pending pickup. Thank you for all of the offers / trade's +cash.

Good deal. Glad to hear it all worked out.

#93 6 years ago

Thx
Its truley is a great pin and will be back in my collection in the future.

#94 6 years ago

Congrats! I'm glad its finally gone too. I was agonizing over this one!

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Congrats! I'm glad its finally gone too. I was agonizing over this one!

If my buyer backs out you will be the first to know....lol

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside