Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7704 (resized).JPG
IMG_7706 (resized).JPG
IMG_7705 (resized).JPG
IMG_7707 (resized).JPG
IMG_7703 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Loaded Star Wars Pro w/ Premium artwork + replacement PF

Added: 2018-03-27 18:52:48 UTC • Ended: March 30th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Dear Pinside,

Up for your consideration is my tastefully modded SW Pro with about $600 in extras.

I'm the original owner... the game looks and plays flawlessly. Cabinet and PF are mint. Tatooine Scoop shoots where it's supposed to, Death Star lock works great, and no cheap drains on the horseshoe. It's never given me any problems or required a single adjustment... well, it originally came with a terribly ghosted playfield, but Stern sent me a fully populated replacement one a few months back. This one has held up perfectly over the 150 or so games (OG ghosted everywhere almost immediately) I've put on it so it appears to be a winner

List of the "stuff"

-I like bad guys, so upgraded the translite and t-molding to the Premium version.
-Shaker Motor
-Mirror Blades
-Mezel Mods lit M. Falcon
-Hooked lit Star Destroyer
-Laser cut metal emblem around action button
-Blue accent lighting for back of PF
-Cliffy on shooter lane since day 1
-Little X wing fighter guys over the spots

Local pickup strongly preferred. If you want it shipped would prefer to have Fast Eddie come do his thing. I live in Jersey City, game lives in my basement. Easy access (just had my doors widened), just six straight steps from my driveway. It's a light game, I'll take an end and we can carry it right up and load it in your vehicle.

I'm around Saturday and most weeknights this week if you'd like to swing by and check it out.

Cash on the glass, or checks from people I know. No trades please, cheers!

Item photos

IMG_7703 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are GorillaBiscuits's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to GorillaBiscuits's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 4,800

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Buffalo, NY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

#2 6 years ago

Few more pictures...

IMG_7707 (resized).JPGIMG_7707 (resized).JPG

IMG_7705 (resized).JPGIMG_7705 (resized).JPG

IMG_7706 (resized).JPGIMG_7706 (resized).JPG

IMG_7704 (resized).JPGIMG_7704 (resized).JPG

#3 6 years ago

Damn Gorilla. Looks amazing.

#4 6 years ago

Thanks kind sir! Plays even better

#5 6 years ago

yeah, heels are better.

#6 6 years ago

Gorilla glad to see you come to your senses. Now we're officially in alignment with good tastes in Pinball! Haha

Seriously though this guy keeps his games in superb condition. Great seller!

If I was into SW pin (many are I'm just busting balls) I would jump on this!

#7 6 years ago

Hah it's all good, appreciate it! Picked a terrible day to list it, but it's not an emergency so no rush here. Love this one but just picked up my second GOT, and have a TNA coming in a couple months. Trying to add a bit of variety where I can, gameplay just feels a bit too similar to keep this and GOT.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Trying to add a bit of variety where I can, gameplay just feels a bit too similar to keep this and GOT.

Yeah with the multipliers you only need 1; I just sold my GOT.
GLWS

#9 6 years ago

Very nice!! Looks great

#10 6 years ago

Great price. I love my Pro. Good luck!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Great price. I love my Pro. Good luck!

Mudflaps Speaking of great... I LOVE your GB mix, thanks for sharing it

#12 6 years ago

Iron Maiden bound? Is your doorway widened as of yet?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Iron Maiden bound? Is your doorway widened as of yet?

TNA + Maiden

And yup, two new doors. What a pain in the ass that was haha. Already got a TWD in last week to test 'em out!

#14 6 years ago

Funny stuff. Hopefully I will make it by one day to check out your master collection.

TNA + Maiden
And yup, two new doors. What a pain in the ass that was haha. Already got a TWD in last week to test 'em out!

#15 6 years ago

Love the X-Wings on the lamps!

#16 6 years ago

Good deal! Your mods are smart and tasteful and look great! Pro plays great. GLWTS!

#17 6 years ago

Good deal from a great seller. Buy with confidence, especially with the widened doors!

Good luck with sale!

Ed

#18 6 years ago

What a great price! This won’t last long.

#19 6 years ago

Morning, she’s still here. If the buyer wants I’ll pull off the 2 lit ships and the x wings and do it for $4850 bump

#21 6 years ago

Morning, she’s still here. If the buyer wants I’ll pull off the 2 lit ships and the x wings and do it for $4850 bump

Jeesh these games really drop in value now.

#22 6 years ago

I try and price my stuff reasonably for relatively quick local sales... it's definitely below what they usually go for considering all the upgrades I have on this. I've found some killer deals on HUO stuff in the past, you win some you lose some.

Really need to just keep my stuff stock from now on, the idea of a keeper is a nobel one but we all know it's just not realistic when you have limited space. My timing couldn't be worse on this particular listing, but happy to let it sit for a while until Maiden Mania™ clears up!

#23 6 years ago

I try and price my stuff reasonably for relatively quick local sales... it's definitely below what they usually go for considering all the upgrades I have on this. I've found some killer deals on HUO stuff in the past, you win some you lose some.
Really need to just keep my stuff stock from now on, the idea of a keeper is a nobel one but we all know it's just not realistic when you have limited space. My timing couldn't be worse on this particular listing, but happy to let it sit for a while until Maiden Mania™ clears up!

"Maiden Mania™"

I love this! Seriously - I have yet to see the stream of the game but it better be insane considering the hype on this game right now!

#24 6 years ago

Great pin and great seller. Thank god he widened those doors. Gorilla keeps his games in fantastic shape. Buy with confidence....

#25 6 years ago

You have got the right attitude Gorilla! I bet you have more fun in this pinball craziness than a lot of others.

Someone take advantage of the market by looking at what others aren’t and grab this fast playing, nicely coded, awesome themed, nicely priced game from what seems like a great seller!

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

You have got the right attitude Gorilla! I bet you have more fun in this pinball craziness than a lot of others.

Someone take advantage of the market by looking at what others aren’t and grab this fast playing, nicely coded, awesome themed, nicely priced game from what seems like a great seller!

Thanks buddy! I think I have TOO much fun haha. Life's too short to be a Debby Downer.

I just reached out to somebody regarding this machine, if they pass I'll extend the same offer... $4800 with EVERYTHING if you can get it soon. I'm around this Saturday, let's do this!

#27 6 years ago

If you were in Colorado.... Id be at your door, cash in hand.

GLWS

#28 6 years ago

Sold pending pickup and payment, thanks all!!!

#29 6 years ago

Gotta say this guy has been so easy to deal with. Can't wait to pick it up. I'm sure I will have nothing but great things to report back. Very excited.

#30 6 years ago

Cheers Jason. I’ll make sure to feed all my free-roaming poisonous pet snakes tonight so they don’t bite you tomorrow. You’re not allergic to copperhead venom right? Eh you’ll be fine, just bring those chain mail pants I suggested and you’ll be OK.

#31 6 years ago

Snakes? Why'd it have to be snakes?!?

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Snakes? Why'd it have to be snakes?!?

Maybe it’s time for a Pinball movie - “Snakes in a Pinball” starring Todd Tuckey.

#33 6 years ago

Jgel picked her up this morning with a helpful bud and was a super good-vibe person to deal with. Love meeting positive people with a sense of humor that are as stoked about pinball as I am, bummer they always have to live 3 hours away!

Nothing else to sell for a while, but presently accepting applications for NYC/Jersey folks to come over and actually play these things with me. Trash talking and mom jokes are a plus. Game is sold, thanks all!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 21.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-loaded-star-wars-pro-w-premium-artwork-replacement-pf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.