You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG-4956 (resized).jpg
IMG-4958 (resized).jpg
IMG-4957 (resized).jpg
IMG-4959 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth P3 Multimorphic

Added: 2020-03-12 18:09:04 UTC • Ended: March 31st, 2020
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Open to trades for anything on my wishlist, really would like to find a TSPP. Can ship via STI NAVL.

P3 Multimorphic Pin system for sale. Includes:

Lexy Lightspeed - Escape from Earth
Lexy Lightspeed - Secret Agent Showdown
ROCs
Barnyard
Cabinet Art Protectors

Has no problems, in solid condition. Has the latest versions of all software/firmware.

Easy load out as I have an escalera for the steps. Please note this pin is "taller" than a regular pin, so your vehicle needs to be able to fit it or able to strap it down if it's hanging out the back a bit.

Item photos

IMG-4956 (resized).jpg
IMG-4957 (resized).jpg
IMG-4958 (resized).jpg
IMG-4959 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are f3honda4me's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to f3honda4me's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 6,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Colgate, WI, US

#2 4 years ago

looks like a solid deal if your into this title!

#3 4 years ago

Damn, that is a nice price for this pin.

#4 4 years ago

Yep priced to sell!

#5 4 years ago

Nice price. You don’t want to wait and see the new game available soon?

#6 4 years ago

Wish for 2 things. More space and you being closer. Been considering one for a while but am out of space right now.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Nice price. You don’t want to wait and see the new game available soon?

I heard it’s coming but not enough interest to keep. I have a friend with one who also has more of the games so I can always play his

#8 4 years ago

Completely new game with new playfield module, includes"the most versatile physical pinball mechanism ever developed", mechs which extend "over a large majority of the playfield", revealed and shipping in 10 days...seems worth waiting for, no?

Oh, and wish you were closer, like, in the same country.

#9 4 years ago

If I had a little more extra money, I would buy this to have two to link up. How badass would that be?

#10 4 years ago

This is my old Pin. I had two and needed space so one had to go. It's in great shape and plays well . Great seller also.

1 week later
#12 4 years ago

Good time to grab this for someone.., new game looks like a ton of fun!

#13 4 years ago

It does look cool yea

#14 4 years ago

I am open to trades for games on my wish list

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I am open to trades for games on my wish list

Trade offer sent

#16 4 years ago

I'm really looking for a TSPP right now more than anything!

#17 4 years ago

Crap, I was JUST about to ask about shipping. I'd love to get you that TSPP!

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Crap, I was JUST about to ask about shipping. I'd love to get you that TSPP!

I take that back, STI NAVL are still doing shipments! Just talked to them on the phone.

#19 4 years ago

Wish you were closer!!!!!

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I take that back, STI NAVL are still doing shipments! Just talked to them on the phone.

Can confirm they picked up a cosmic carnival from me friday and 2 ice cold beers i bought yesterday.

#21 4 years ago

Dropped price by $200 to help any potential buyer with shipping costs. $6500 firm!

#22 4 years ago

Wish I could actually play one of these to find out if I like the format or not. I will admit that this and the new game are appealing in some ways. GLWS

#23 4 years ago

The new game looks pretty awesome, so if this doesn't sell I'll probably end up buying it.

#24 4 years ago

Wouldn't blame you if you did. The videos I've watched look really good for the new game. BTW why do they not cover the flipper mechs so you don't see the connector piece? Seems distracting...Do you get used to it?

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

why do they not cover the flipper mechs so you don't see the connector piece?

Because the entire lower playfield has ball tracking capability and video asset display capability. The more of the screen you can see the more opportunity for designers to use that space in new and innovative ways.

#26 4 years ago

And yes, you get used to it. At least I do. When playing Lexi that we have on route, after the first 20 seconds or so of play I don't even notice them anymore.

#27 4 years ago

I actually think its kind of cool that you can see the flipper mech. Like the acrylic EM game that someone did. I would love something like this.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-acrylic-pinball-project-i-am-clearly-insane

Anyway, great price. Tickled with the thought of buying it...but I don't think it's "pinbally" enough for me. GLWS.

#28 4 years ago

I wish I had a TSPP to trade .

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Wouldn't blame you if you did. The videos I've watched look really good for the new game. BTW why do they not cover the flipper mechs so you don't see the connector piece? Seems distracting...Do you get used to it?

Honestly you don't even notice it.

#30 4 years ago

Someone buy this thing quick.

I've got a Star Trek Next Gen that I don't want to part with, but the whispers are starting. Shiny, shiny whispers.

GLWTS

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The new game looks pretty awesome, so if this doesn't sell I'll probably end up buying it.

I was trying to sell my P3 for a lot more money than you and took mine off the market at the news of their latest machine. I expect to have, Heist, in my game room in the next couple of weeks and I am insanely excited. I am so glad that I turned the low ball offers down.

I don't blame people for not understanding the platform having not played it, but $6500 is a crazy price and whoever buys it will be getting a smoking deal.

#32 4 years ago

is this game the one that used to be on route in Madison (sold at last years MGC)?

or a different one?

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is this game the one that used to be on route in Madison (sold at last years MGC)?
or a different one?

Different one far as I am aware. This one has no signs of ever being on route and looks like it hasn't been played much. I'm happy to provide detailed or up close pics of anything any buyer requests.

#34 4 years ago

Sale pending!

#35 4 years ago

Someone got a great deal!

#36 4 years ago

This was a good buy, add the Heist module and you are at $9250. So, less than a Stern Pro each ($4625) for 2 games (which both have a lot more than a Stern Pro in them).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lexy-lightspeed-escape-from-earth-p3-multimorphic?hl=foobeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.