image_6.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
#1 10 years ago

I picked up a couple of pins today from a great pinsider in the Atlanta area, a tftc and a lw3, both with some issues. I'm keeping the tftc but would like to (hopefully) quickly sell the lw3 to help pay for parts and restoration of the tftc.

The lw3 is not 100% working, but is close. Known issues are a weak ball kicker to the shooter's lane, a dead right flipper, and a lose upper bolt for left rear leg. Definitely needs to be cleaned, the cabinet has had a few small touch ups with mismatched blue paint but in general it is in decent shape, DMD and sound work well. The boards look very clean. I will post photos when I get home from work tomorrow afternoon. I won't be able to ship this one. Bring cash and a truck and you will go home with it. Let me know if you have any questions. I try to represent the condition as faithfully as possible.

Thanks

Post edited by Piparoo : reduced price

#2 10 years ago

Photos

image.jpegimage.jpeg image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

#3 10 years ago

a few more

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg image_5.jpegimage_5.jpeg

#4 10 years ago

and some more

image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg image_7.jpegimage_7.jpeg image_8.jpegimage_8.jpeg

#5 10 years ago

Last batch, sorry about the orientation. Ill try to fix it in a few minutes

image_9.jpegimage_9.jpeg image_10.jpegimage_10.jpeg

#6 10 years ago

evening bump

#7 10 years ago

Damn, I wish I was closer. Nice price.

Bump & GLWS.

#8 10 years ago

What do you think is wrong with the right flipper? Wires? Coil? Or a simple rebuild kit?

#9 10 years ago

I pulled up the play field this morning and the coil sleeve on the right flipper was almost completely off, with a few frayed copper wires on the coil. I'm not great with repair but that would be where I would start. As far as the kicker into the shooter's lane, i dont know where to start looking. Other solenoids appear to be in order. There is sound, bumpers and slingshots work and the boards look clean with no noticeable scorch marks on the molex connectors. That's about the limit of my ability with these things though.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

What do you think is wrong with the right flipper? Wires? Coil? Or a simple rebuild kit?

What does it matter....at that FANTASTIC price, so BUY it if you have the means. If it is not a not a 0 cost wire at the most it is a 10 buck chip, transistor or $40 rebuild kit. Where was this in my neck of the woods last week when I had $1200 bucks to spend?

#11 10 years ago

really wish i was closer to this. i would have come and gotten it tonight! GLWS!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

What does it matter....at that FANTASTIC price, so BUY it if you have the means. If it is not a not a 0 cost wire at the most it is a 10 buck chip, transistor or $40 rebuild kit. Where was this in my neck of the woods last week when I had $1200 bucks to spend?

Ha! I tend to agree. I think it's priced to go even taking into account its issues. But I want anyone considering it to not feel like I'm trying to hide anything. My wife wants it gone and I want to start putting together a list of stuff to buy for tftc, so hopefully another pinsider will snap this one up.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Goodness. I asked a question. Sorry. I will just PM. Sending PM.

#14 10 years ago

Meet me in St.Louis

#15 10 years ago

With 8k+ LE's who doesn't want a pin at this price!?!??!?

GLWS!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Goodness. I asked a question. Sorry. I will just PM. Sending PM.

Pm replied to. LW3 doesn't get a whole lot of love, but it looks like a pretty solid game actually. Metal ramps and selectable soundtracks sounds good to me.

#17 10 years ago

Planning the trip this weekend. We all need one more pin than we currently own. Right?

#18 10 years ago

This really isn't a bad game.. Ugly but game plays good. If I were closer id be buyin this..

#19 10 years ago

On my way. I need for each and everyone of you to hit refresh on this thread every 30 minutes until I make it back home.

#20 10 years ago

Still on my way... Buying gas... A little upset that nobody wished me good luck. For shame.

#21 10 years ago

Just got off the phone with ya but good luck and have a safe trip home !!!!!Also I need to get down your way and check out all the new pins !!!

#22 10 years ago

Got it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#23 10 years ago

Thanks John. Have a safe trip back home!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

3,800 (OBO)
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
3,377 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lethal-weapon-3-lw3-with-some-issues-750-birmingham-al and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.