Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4292.JPG
#1 11 years ago

IMG_4292.JPGIMG_4292.JPG

#2 11 years ago

great seller, good game, cant go wrong here

#3 11 years ago

Love my LW3. Totally under rated. Love shooting the Uzi.

#5 11 years ago

A lot of fun especially for that price. Can't go wrong.

#6 11 years ago

You posting pics? Thanks.....

#8 11 years ago

Just Sold mine...not missing it yet.

#9 11 years ago

well now I don't feel bad for wanting $1200 to someone who's buying mine soon

#10 11 years ago

I don't remember the "ok ok ok?" There is a new chip out that cuts the audio for this out also?? Are chips as easy as "pull and replace??"

#11 11 years ago

I don't know why everyone says this game sucks? I play it at a couple of different friends houses and I really like the game. I wouldn't mind getting one some day.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

I don't remember the "ok ok ok?" There is a new chip out that cuts the audio for this out also?? Are chips as easy as "pull and replace??"

I have the latest roms in mine and it cuts down the amount of times Joe Pesci says "ok ok ok", but not completely. It's mostly during super pops mode and occasionally during game play. It was really bad with the original roms.
Yes chips are pretty easy to swap out, just be careful to line up the legs properly and make sure the notch in the chip lines up with the socket notch.

Quoted from Bay78:

I don't know why everyone says this game sucks? I play it at a couple of different friends houses and I really like the game. I wouldn't mind getting one some day.

I like mine, somewhat simple game but some good stuff going on. I like the orbit shot w/spinners and the corckscrew ramp. Two 3-bank drop targets, 3 kick-out saucers and a police beacon add some fun to it as well. I have mine set up steep for fast game play, for the price it's a decent pin.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

I have the latest roms in mine and it cuts down the amount of times Joe Pesci says "ok ok ok", but not completely. It's mostly during super pops mode and occasionally during game play. It was really bad with the original roms.
Yes chips are pretty easy to swap out, just be careful to line up the legs properly and make sure the notch in the chip lines up with the socket notch.

I like mine, somewhat simple game but some good stuff going on. I like the orbit shot w/spinners and the corckscrew ramp. Two 3-bank drop targets, 3 kick-out saucers and a police beacon add some fun to it as well. I have mine set up steep for fast game play, for the price it's a decent pin.

Yeah that's a good point. I'm saying its a great fun game. It's no Monster Bash by any means but still a lot of fun!

#14 11 years ago

Yeah, I like this one, not a deep rule-set but fun - I'm hoping for some more pics, possible customer here!.........I like the stunt modes, a nice lull in the action - definitely want to set the legs up high on just about every game - people don't realize how much this can affect the actual control you have over the ball at the flipper end........

Anyone ever try to "dye" the gun so it looks more realistic???

I would update the chip, thank God I'm handy with fixin' uppin'!!

#15 11 years ago

Fun part aboot this game is it's completely over the top like the movies.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lethal-weapon-3-6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.